It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:13 pm View unanswered posts | View active topics |

Board index » General Gaming » Final Fantasy XI

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 5:43 pm 
Too Weak
Too Weak

Drakedge - is my best irl we started together when the game launched for the ps2 he never got past 40 something for that fact that back then no one wanted mnk's it wasn’t the "cool" job at that time lol any ways me and him are still best friend to this day.

Rokusho - was the first friend I made in game we met around lvl 10 or so in the Dune's we partied and it was a good party till he pasted out on one of the pulls lol the rest of the party just laughed it off and we kicked him lol but the next day he sent me a msg and asked me if I wanted to join a LS I said yes and that’s when I joined SPC the ls I stayed in forever lol I’m still in it now the friend’s I made there are truly my closest friend in game ill name a few

Rarab - this guy never knew what job he wanted to take to 75 till years later hahaha and we where just the best of friends in the ls all ways joking and arguing lol.

Kametatsu - well he’s just a goon plain and simple lol but he is also one of my closest friend’s not to mention cofounder of SPC him and his brother Rarab started it :p.

Krispee - lol she was so vulgar and funny she was just awesome I still try to keep in touch with these 3 I hope to visit them some day.

soon after joining I made a good friend who's name I can not remember it makes me feel bad to say that but its been so log sense I have talked to this person thou I will say he helped me with everything he could he was the nicest person I ever met in this game and as soon as I can remember his name I will post it he helped me get all the harder to get advanced jobs he helped me get my sub job items he was just awesome.

there are many more people that I have met and think of as great people the list is just to long thou but you people know who you are whisp ts kluya athel are just to name a few.

PS: Sorry for any misspellings and grammar problems.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 7:28 pm 
Onionhead
Onionhead

:)
galka monks rule

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 7:38 pm 
". . ."
". . ."

hell to tha yeah

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 7:44 pm 
Mike&Ike Irl
Mike&Ike Irl

when i think about it i never really made "Best friends" in game. i just have many many regualr friends, but ill give this a shot

Arim, well no need for a story here, he has been my best friend irl for a number of years now

Madisonlee, i met this boy in an LS called Mordana, thats also where i met kioko and led if i remember correctly. i remember flirting and stuff with madison cause i always found him attractive, and i remember naggin him to pl me so i could talk to him. he never really took the bait untill recently :3

Merreck, this kid started the same time i did, and leveled hardcore with him and arim untill he quit, he never made it very far but i still talk to him on occasion

Archmage, arim introduced me to this guy, long time friend he must have recently quit because his linkshell was still in tackt untill just a little while ago.

snook and nook, omgsh its been so long for this guy, before i made ike, me and arim had an idea (before we knew about snook and nook) to make 2 tarus snuf and nuf, snuf whm nuf blm. and we would just always be together, and it would be cute, thats when we met snook and nook, i belive the first time we talked was in geshelba, he was duoing drg and i forget what i was leveling on nuf, thats when i learned that it was one guy controlling two characters with a bot, i was simply amazed and untill he quit for wow, we talked about all kinds of sheet

Izm & Rowan, i simply adored this couple, i never saw these two apart, EVER. they were a big part of my FFXI life untill they too left for wow.

Ponuh, ponuh used to be in KFC with me belive, i dont really remember when i met him, all i can remember is when he started posting here and our friendship went sour.

there are soo many otehrs but im just too lazy

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 1:13 am 
Even Match
Even Match

[ Riiari ] wrote:
Guess it all started back in 2004 when Merlanda got me to come from The Sims Online to FFXI. Epic :roll:

sims online wtf?

and dude.. BALIDORN! wtf man, how you been?

FFXI - Yurichan: 75THF(Ret) / SC2 - Lawncare / XBOX - Zombie Sharks / PS3 - Zombie_Sharks

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 1:14 am 
Even Match
Even Match

oh ya, and that big rebel of yours.. well.. wasnt really all my fault.. harle/piro/uryll went on one of those psyco trips and flipped out on kotee and i.. thats when i left..

but don is still on of my good friends :)

FFXI - Yurichan: 75THF(Ret) / SC2 - Lawncare / XBOX - Zombie Sharks / PS3 - Zombie_Sharks

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 7:10 pm 
Too Weak
Too Weak

Yurichan wrote:
[ Riiari ] wrote:
Guess it all started back in 2004 when Merlanda got me to come from The Sims Online to FFXI. Epic :roll:

sims online wtf?

and dude.. BALIDORN! wtf man, how you been?

Meh, been doin my thing. Played some WoW a little while after I quit FF and just hung out. Just moved back home from albuquerque (god what a shithole of a city). Going to be preparing to open a video game store with a friend later this year if everything goes through \:D/
Things sound like they've changed quite a bit with FFxi these days, but the drama still seems to be up and kicking with many people still :?

How you been Yuri?

Retired- FF11 / WoW / Rift / SWTOR

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 11:21 pm 
Easy Prey
Easy Prey

Balidorn wrote:
ugh... if I post I'm gonna probably talk myself into coming back and playing again >.>

a lot of my most loyal friends still play

you suck

i drink my own cum after shooting it in your moms ass haha

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 1:18 am 
Too Weak
Too Weak

Judai wrote:
Balidorn wrote:
ugh... if I post I'm gonna probably talk myself into coming back and playing again >.>

you suck

#-o

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 1:21 am 
Easy Prey
Easy Prey

Balidorn wrote:
Judai wrote:
Balidorn wrote:

you suck

#-o

lol comeback bish.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 1:27 am 
Too Weak
Too Weak

Judai wrote:
Balidorn wrote:
Judai wrote:
Balidorn wrote:

you suck

#-o

lol comeback bish.

That seems to be the running theme for the last 8 months. 99% that it won't happen but if it does, you'll be one of the first to know jud... although like I say, don't count on it. :neutral:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 1:41 am 
Easy Prey
Easy Prey

:shout: :nuts:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 12:18 pm 
Even Match
Even Match

Tavalin is my RL friend, we planned to start ff11 together but I had to get a new pc first lol, so he had a slight headstart over me.

He likes melee jobs, I liked mage so we made a good duo. We had a race to get our different permas through to CoP compretion too, that was fun lol

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 5:00 pm 
Incredibly Tough!
Incredibly Tough!

lol Vivi, we met at like lvl 15 in that one LS with luness, remember? we used to go around camping stupid shit like the bomb king NM lol, and that fat crawler spiny spipi

so yes thats how I met vivi <3 god that was like fucking 4 years ago. . . . hard to believe lol

I met ike in mordana when he was just a little taru and I was like in my 50 or 60s lol, yeah he used to bug me to pl him alot, I didn't know it was because he liked me though lol. . .

galoyan I met ummm in thsi GLBT LS , I thought he was really funny because he was young when I met him, and he left the LS because all the guys were being dirty sexual and he was uncomfortable, lmao i thought that was really cute so we started talking alot, and became good friends until he started acting all psychopathic just because I laughed at him for booming those old underwear that costed 8 mil when he was trying to get that cloth for Bard JSE lol, anyways he forgave me eventually, galos been one of my best friends for a long time. Oh i also sold the austers staff he got me for my birthday to get a mezraq for my dragoon. . . . lol I think he was pissed about that but he <3s me lol

kioko I met in mordana as well, and then on through sentinels, though she has such a bad memory she doesnt even remember me being in those linkshells, lol but kio has just been someone ive talked to almost everyday, wether on ffxi or aim. Her and her ffxi hubby torn were my dragoon mentors, and I owe most of what i know about drg to them^^ though ofcourse I forgot it all now because I quit ffxi . . .lol but I was a damn awsome drg at one point, my gears and pvp skirrz pwned everyoness soulll

llewelyn my putapumpkin cake i met in sentinels, she was the one who got me into sentinels if I remember correctly, she must of thought I was cute or something <333 Llew is like the sweetest cutest girl in the entire universe, though her pooh bear butt hasn't been on aim and I haven't been able to keep in touch with her, and she needs to message me soon or imma be a saaaadd madi;;;;

Last edited by Madisonli on Sun Jan 28, 2007 5:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 2:28 pm 
Posts way too much
Posts way too much

Eternus wrote:
Krellis - knew him irl from classes. Me and Aalan basically talked him into playing FFXI. I haven't talked to him in a while.

Krellis is awesome. I started becoming pretty good friends with him the last couple months I played. We like a lot of the same things, and enjoyed spamming the linkshell with our nonsense daily. I'll miss playing with him. He's on my xbox live friend list...but I've never done anything with any of my xbox live friends :neutral:

Elderofwoe wrote:
Krispee - lol she was so vulgar and funny she was just awesome I still try to keep in touch with these 3 I hope to visit them some day.

She belongs on my list as well. She was one of my best game friends when I quit. We went together like lamb and tuna fish. I would definately hang out with her and her husband furiousrage irl. They are great people. I stay in touch with Krispee off and on.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 11:24 pm 
Decent Challenge
Decent Challenge

i met most of my really old freinds... in freind hooray!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 12:39 pm 
The legend. Teh Ponuh™

Alderan wrote:
i met most of my really old freinds... in freind hooray!

FRIEND

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 1:40 pm 
". . ."
". . ."

Ponuh wrote:
FREIND

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 2:02 pm 
Mike&Ike Irl
Mike&Ike Irl

just remember, fri end

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 2:35 pm 
Invented Emo
Invented Emo

i comes before e except after c

or someshit.. i forget how the rhyme goes

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 2:48 pm 
Posts way too much
Posts way too much

Jimbean wrote:

I before E except after C lol

I always spell receive wrong lol. I spell it recieve. I only spelled it correct this time because I'm thinking about it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 3:29 pm 
Star-Spangled Subligar
Star-Spangled Subligar

Kluya wrote:
Jimbean wrote:

I always spell receive wrong lol. I spell it recieve. I only spelled it correct this time because I'm thinking about it.

Yeah i have the exact problem too.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 4:16 pm 
Invented Emo
Invented Emo

Yarr wrote:
Kluya wrote:
Jimbean wrote:

isn't i before e except after c what i just said mothafuckas?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 7:49 pm 
Mike&Ike Irl
Mike&Ike Irl

Jimbean wrote:
Yarr wrote:
Kluya wrote:
Jimbean wrote:

isn't i before e except after c what i just said mothafuckas?

you said "i comes before" puttin an unessesary "come" in the middle might confuse small children

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 12:54 pm 
DL Hughley

I just realized I can't remember how I met Caduceus. This makes me sad. I can only assume we met while doing the same crap over and over, day in day out at the cloth guild or out by the river though. Think he was around 60whm and I was 50-55 blm when we met.

Board index » General Gaming » Final Fantasy XI