It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:07 pm View unanswered posts | View active topics |

Board index » General Gaming » Final Fantasy XI

Post subject: Merit ajustments!
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 9:12 am 
Too Weak
Too Weak

Quote:
In the soon-to-be released version update, we plan to introduce "Group 2" abilities for the blue mage, corsair, and puppetmaster jobs. We will also be increasing the maximum limit for point allocation in the "Combat Skills" and "Magic Skills" merit point categories for all jobs.

New Merit Point Category for Blue Mage, Corsair, and Puppetmaster
In the upcoming version update, we will be adding the "Group 2" merit point category for blue mages, corsairs, and puppetmasters.
Each of these jobs will gain access to four new job abilities and traits that should prove invaluable in a variety of situations. See the tables below for a description of each ability.

*Convergence will also increase the power of blue magic spells that are originally single target effects.

Maximum Point Allocation for Combat Skills and Magic Skills
The maximum limit for point allocation in the "Combat Skills" and "Magic Skills" merit point categories will be increased for all jobs.

"Combat Skills" maximum total ability increases:
12 > 20

"Magic Skills" maximum total ability increases:
8 > 16

*The maximum limit for each of the abilities within these categories will remain unchanged.

Further adjustments will be announced on the day of the version update.

This is fuckin amazing

Aurora*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 10:14 am 
Father of Evil Twin Tarus & 1 Mastermind
Father of Evil Twin Tarus & 1 Mastermind

Nice but I never going to come back even though that my mage is 60 atm.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 12:15 pm 
Posts way too much
Posts way too much

Aurara, stfu.

Ponuh wrote:
i love how half of this thread is about racism in america and the other half is pictures of kittens

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 3:43 pm 
Posts way too much
Posts way too much

The Magic skill increase is pretty dope. I wonder if it stays in increments of 3 merit points per increase from 8-16? +32 elemental from merits would be dizzope. Still not gonna bring me back :-P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 3:52 pm 
Invented Emo
Invented Emo

Kluya wrote:
The Magic skill increase is pretty dope. I wonder if it stays in increments of 3 merit points per increase from 8-16? +32 elemental from merits would be dizzope. Still not gonna bring me back :-P

Aurara wrote:
Quote:
In the soon-to-be released version update, we plan to introduce "Group 2" abilities for the blue mage, corsair, and puppetmaster jobs. We will also be increasing the maximum limit for point allocation in the "Combat Skills" and "Magic Skills" merit point categories for all jobs.

New Merit Point Category for Blue Mage, Corsair, and Puppetmaster
In the upcoming version update, we will be adding the "Group 2" merit point category for blue mages, corsairs, and puppetmasters.
Each of these jobs will gain access to four new job abilities and traits that should prove invaluable in a variety of situations. See the tables below for a description of each ability.

*Convergence will also increase the power of blue magic spells that are originally single target effects.

Maximum Point Allocation for Combat Skills and Magic Skills
The maximum limit for point allocation in the "Combat Skills" and "Magic Skills" merit point categories will be increased for all jobs.

"Combat Skills" maximum total ability increases:
12 > 20

"Magic Skills" maximum total ability increases:
8 > 16

*The maximum limit for each of the abilities within these categories will remain unchanged.

Further adjustments will be announced on the day of the version update.

This is fuckin amazing

you fail Klu. However, for someone who has blm and rdm you can now max elemental and enfeebling.. that's pretty dope.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 5:00 pm 
Too Weak
Too Weak

Dmitry wrote:
Aurara, stfu.

Take your own advice

Aurora*

Board index » General Gaming » Final Fantasy XI