It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:14 am View unanswered posts | View active topics |

Board index » General Gaming » Final Fantasy XI

Post subject: Hii, WoW for FFXI account temp. trade?
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 4:00 pm 
Decent Challenge
Decent Challenge

I have a pretty godly account on WoW, and was wondering if anyone wanted to play it that had a decent FFXI account. I wanted to spend the few hours a week I waste on WoW on FFXI so I could explore the new zones I never had the chance to experience, and practice Japanese for when I go to Tokyo in a few months. A stripped account would be fine, as long as you have some decent ex.'s I could use or something to wear and be able to play.

Last time I asked to come back I used Denchi's account, but Lebiont (oldschool paladin kid) fucked us over. This time around I hope to play the account for more than a few weeks, but in all honesty if anyone just wants to play a rogue for only a couple of days/weeks I'd be happy. I'll just go on a torrent site and download the expansions in Japanese or something (or maybe someone could tell me what to do here).

I actually went around to a lot of trading sites to see if anyone wanted to perma-trade accounts since I don't really care about WoW until WoTLk, but no one was up for the trade so here I am.

Accnt:
70 rogue, full s3 arena gear, some pve gear, epic flying mount, etc.
70 shaman, decent pve gear, nothing special
60 mage, never felt like leveling it
60 shadow priest, never felt like leveling it

And don't bother if you might want to steal my WoW account, as they're extremely easily retractable using credit card info, address info, email address info, social security #, secret questions, etc.

-koda

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 4:19 pm 
The legend. Teh Ponuh™

I wonder if blizzard will listen to your sob stories after I drop all of your epics

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 10:57 pm 
Decent Challenge
Decent Challenge

eh? it's easier to recover epics than to do a quest in WoW. Takes a couple of minutes for a Gm to push a button recovering data from one of the many save files each character has.

Board index » General Gaming » Final Fantasy XI