It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:55 am View unanswered posts | View active topics |

Board index » General Gaming » Final Fantasy XI

Post subject: BRD <3 Woodworkers (and a question For Vurin heh... ty)
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2004 9:41 am 
Will Rant for Gil

First the question, so no one has to read my rambling crap if they don't want:
Vurin, I got a static party for my Bard: Me, a WHM, a BLM, a PLD, and a DRK (currently trying to fill the 6th slot, most likely with a melee). Obviously, everyone has MP and uses it fairly well (DRK MB's all SC's, PLD self-heals, etc. etc.). So my question to you is about songs. Should I stick with Madrigal + Ballad for the entire group, since we all use MP? Or should I ask 'em to separate so I can Madrigal + Minuet / Ballad + ??? Just seeking your opinion. :D

Now for the fun stuff:

Hah.. I'm in heaven! I sent the ingredients to a friend of mine for a Traversiere (+1 Madrigal, for those not familiar...oh wait, you guys all know everything, my mistake) yesterday....

I got home from work, checked my box, and here sat a Traversiere......+1!!!!!!!! woohoo!! Can't beat a free +1, no extra charge for the HQ!

Same person that got my WHM's Solid Club made. Asked for a Chestnut(?) Club and got a HQ instead. Am I just lucky with that woodworker, or what?! /envy

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2004 3:06 pm 
Devourer of Souls~
Devourer of Souls~

Hi level crafters making trivil Items HQ more.

That said I would consider having the Pld having Madrigal and Ballad or even ballad and Minne ( until you get ballad 2) by having him stay closer to the mages. Only issue really is mobs with Conical shaped AE attacks, and you may have to play Minuet, madrial, ballad instead of ( my personal preference) Madrigal then minuet.

As for your sixth if the Drk can use GS a thief would be a dandy addition. Or less ideal a Samurai for Enpi -> nightmare scythe or somethign crappy like that. Samuraii is less ideal since the Pld will more than likely be resting after every fight.

Board index » General Gaming » Final Fantasy XI