It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:50 pm View unanswered posts | View active topics |

Board index » General Gaming » Final Fantasy XI

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 462 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 6:41 pm 
Too Weak
Too Weak

Yarr wrote:
[quote= "reaperxx] ok ok =D> it's obvious keston is not going to provide us with testemony so i say lets ban him, ignore him and get this thread back on track with all our stories of fun things from old ls's

Ban who?[/quote]lol selfproclaimed 1337 ruler of all jobs lvls many masters none king keston ruler of all that is n00b :o orz move thisbto drama thread //:D/

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 7:26 pm 
Too Weak
Too Weak

Yarr wrote:
Keston wrote:
Yarr wrote:
5) On a daily basis I turned people down for membership to CKD.

Exactly... interesting you list it as a reason some people hated you. Doesn't take much does it?

Sure, they got their reasons to hate me... not disputing that. I don't mince words, noone's bs has ever lasted long around me. Whisp has put me on his "hate" list or otherwise join the bandwagon, because I disagreed with him in a thread... I bear it all, no regrets. I have a few options...

1) Go cry in a corner, quit game, /wrists
2) Progress/Succeed regardless, piss them off even more

Tough choice.... I may have to use a life-line here...

Dude lol. Dont even put yourself on the same level as me. Dont even think about putting whatever pussy ls you have on the same level as CKD.

People got mad at me because they were jelous. Because they wanted into my linkshell and I wouldnt let them. It wasnt because they couldnt get into some generic kindergarden linkshell.

People dont like you because youre a douche bag.

I know I'm a few pages behind (just doing some catching up)....... but...

OMGLOL

I couldn't agree more. And last I remember, when Keston left PD the consensus was unanimous.... He was officially retarded.

Retired- FF11 / WoW / Rift / SWTOR

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 7:41 pm 
Too Weak
Too Weak

Well, when the mass ePenis crowd slings names like retard, fag, and douchebag from their limited vocabulary at everyone they don't like... u have to understand that they don't really have an effect on someone that isn't an emo/crybaby.

And hahaha... nice sig. Get in your skin so much that you made the trip to the admin panel and did all that work huh? lol.. glad to see I dont matter or bother you THAT much.

Last edited by Keston is a Douche on Fri Jan 19, 2007 7:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 7:44 pm 
DL Hughley

Keston's new sig wrote:

whoever did that is the king

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 7:56 pm 
The legend. Teh Ponuh™

Keston wrote:
And hahaha... nice sig. Get in your skin so much that you made the trip to the admin panel and did all that work huh? lol.. glad to see I dont matter or bother you THAT much.

Actually seeing your reaction is really fucking fun. The pleasure is all our's sir.

And Ultimaj is responsible for that image of perfection. voila!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 7:57 pm 
Easy Prey
Easy Prey

Keston, why are you even posting on a web site of english speaking FFXI players and former players. You seem to have no friends here since Lokiseinn stopped showing his face here, so you should go back to your non-english LS with all the people that have not heard 5692765769986796 stories about you.

Every player that has been around for awhile has stories about them, like Ulgokiem for example. I think even Ulgokiem is hated less than Keston, and Ulgo has been accused of eating babies. I personally give everyone the benefit of the doubt before I make opinions of anyone. As many stories I have heard about Keston, either there is a major conspiracy going on or there is some truth to all this Keston-bashing.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 7:58 pm 
The legend. Teh Ponuh™

Ramsos wrote:
Every player that has been around for awhile has stories about them, like Ulgokiem for example. I think even Ulgokiem is hated less than Keston, and Ulgo has been accused of eating babies..

Hahahaha =D>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 7:59 pm 
Mike&Ike Irl
Mike&Ike Irl

keston, your posts are annoying and just plain stupid, please go away.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 8:02 pm 
DL Hughley

At least ulgo is funny in a doctor claw kind of way.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 8:03 pm 
Too Weak
Too Weak

Ramsos wrote:
As many stories I have heard about Keston, either there is a major conspiracy going on or there is some truth to all this Keston-bashing.

Must be all true then... I've been discovered. :roll:. Seeing as half of u probably will propagate what you have heard, because I piss you off. See the pattern? No? Then u deserve it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 8:04 pm 
Mike&Ike Irl
Mike&Ike Irl

why are you still talking?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 8:04 pm 
Too Weak
Too Weak

DeadLegend wrote:
At least ulgo is funny in a doctor claw kind of way.

Ulgo spouts the jargon you like to hear. Makes you happy. I don't, makes you angry. Lord, post count went up like 100+ on this thread alone. I vote /ban.

Could always lock the thread, but then... wont be any more replies. *gasp*. Don't want that now do we?

Last edited by Keston is a Douche on Fri Jan 19, 2007 8:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 8:05 pm 
DL Hughley

You're like a terrorist.

I have no idea who you are, I have no idea what your problem is, and I don't have any idea why you're stirring shit, but it all clearly points to you being a useless pile of ass.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 8:06 pm 
Mike&Ike Irl
Mike&Ike Irl

DeadLegend wrote:
You're like a terrorist.

I have no idea who you are, I have no idea what your problem is, and I don't have any idea why you're stirring shit, but it all clearly points to you being a useless pile of ass.

omg hahahaha

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 8:07 pm 
Eater of cow souls

Keston wrote:
Well, when the mass ePenis crowd slings names like retard, fag, and douchebag from their limited vocabulary at everyone they don't like... u have to understand that they don't really have an effect on someone that isn't an emo/crybaby.

maybe it wasn't yarr... durrr. :mrgreen:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 9:05 pm 
Decent Challenge
Decent Challenge

lmao

WoW
70 Druid Night elf Boulderfist

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 9:39 pm 
Too Weak
Too Weak

Wait wait wait! So does this mean you won't let me into your lolePenis club? Because... I don't think i could take that :? /wrists

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 9:41 pm 
Mike&Ike Irl
Mike&Ike Irl

what the hell?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 9:49 pm 
DL Hughley

Keston wrote:
Wait wait wait! So does this mean you won't let me into your lolePenis club? Because... I don't think i could take that :? /wrists

Who is the dumbass going on about his 7-8 level 75 jobs and omg9 months as an ls leader? lol

Everyone in this thread quit the game, we don't have epenises.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 10:16 pm 
Decent Challenge
Decent Challenge

I didn't quit the game, and i still have no epenis

WoW

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 10:31 pm 
Onionhead
Onionhead

Keston wrote:
Sure, they got their reasons to hate me... not disputing that. I don't mince words, noone's bs has ever lasted long around me. Whisp has put me on his "hate" list or otherwise join the bandwagon, because I disagreed with him in a thread... I bear it all, no regrets. I have a few options...

you disagreed with me in a thread? i honestly don't remember that. i don't even remember hating you.

but lol you do seem really easy to hate

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 10:36 pm 
Easy Prey
Easy Prey

Is it me or is Keston trying really hard to be cool here. He keeps posting even tho he isn't saying anything. He isn't being funny but seemingly is trying to be. What are you doing? Like 75% of the people on here don't play FFXI anymore so that whole e-peen thing doesn't work. The few people who do still play stopped talking after they made their point about you being a fool. Which you have only shown to be true.

You keep trying to insult people and totally failing. Nobody called you emo and nobody said you can't join whatever club it is you want to join so badly.

If they locked the thread, you wouldn't be able to reply anymore either. Someone should read the posts since your first post and see who has replied more. I would put my money on you having the most replies. Thus, by your logic, you care. Since you have said everyone who replies to you somehow cares about you.

If 50 people seem to agree on you being an idiot, it's not propaganda. It's plain and simply 50 people saying you are an idiot. These people are making their decision on your braindead posts here and pathetic insults. How stupid can you possibly be? You didn't piss anyone off. Nobody give a flying fuck, you are just an idiot and we are saying just that.

Get a clue.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XT6Q3rVaskE[/youtube]

Edit mikey:
I added this because it makes sense

i drink my own cum after shooting it in your moms ass haha

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 10:49 pm 
Mike&Ike Irl
Mike&Ike Irl

Judai wrote:
If 50 people seem to agree on you being an idiot, it's not propaganda. It's plain and simply 50 people saying you are an idiot.

lol judai im beginning to like you, hah.

keston your a worm.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 10:54 pm 
Decent Challenge
Decent Challenge

lol thats good judai

WoW

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 11:10 pm 
Eater of cow souls

Judai wrote:
Is it me or is Keston trying really hard to be cool here. He keeps posting even tho he isn't saying anything. He isn't being funny but seemingly is trying to be. What are you doing? Like 75% of the people on here don't play FFXI anymore so that whole e-peen thing doesn't work. The few people who do still play stopped talking after they made their point about you being a fool. Which you have only shown to be true.

You keep trying to insult people and totally failing. Nobody called you emo and nobody said you can't join whatever club it is you want to join so badly.

If they locked the thread, you wouldn't be able to reply anymore either. Someone should read the posts since your first post and see who has replied more. I would put my money on you having the most replies. Thus, by your logic, you care. Since you have said everyone who replies to you somehow cares about you.

If 50 people seem to agree on you being an idiot, it's not propaganda. It's plain and simply 50 people saying you are an idiot. These people are making their decision on your braindead posts here and pathetic insults. How stupid can you possibly be? You didn't piss anyone off. Nobody give a flying fuck, you are just an idiot and we are saying just that.

Get a clue.

=D> =D> =D>

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 462 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

Board index » General Gaming » Final Fantasy XI