It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:27 pm View unanswered posts | View active topics |

Board index » General Gaming » Final Fantasy XI

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 462 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 11:26 pm 
Mike&Ike Irl
Mike&Ike Irl

and mikeys add only makes it better

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 12:03 am 
Too Weak
Too Weak

As much as I wanted to wait till page 20 or so to point out you jokers have been going on about and in response to me for like 5-6 pages. My reply-finger is getting tired. And you're boring me to tears now, just not being as creative as you could be.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 12:08 am 
Mike&Ike Irl
Mike&Ike Irl

we dont care about you, does this mean you will go away? good dont bother replying. thank you

edit: i like how you said that as if you were implying that the jokes on us and you got the last laugh.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 1:05 am 
The legend. Teh Ponuh™

Keston wrote:
As much as I wanted to wait till page 20 or so to point out you jokers have been going on about and in response to me for like 5-6 pages. My reply-finger is getting tired. And you're boring me to tears now, just not being as creative as you could be.

We're actually NOT soliciting your replies. We're all telling you to stop posting. You can't even see that?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 1:11 am 
Easy Prey
Easy Prey

ROFL Mikey!

Mr. Keston has been burned so badly by like 6 people in this thread and he still doesn't get it. Everyone here is laughing at you dude. AT YOU. YOU have been replying twice as much as anyone else here over the last 5-6 pages. YOU are the idiot going on and on and on here. YOU haven't said anything creative or funny in your last 10 posts. You've said the same thing over and over.

I went back and counted because I wanted to show you. Now, I may have miscounted a couple but I doubt it. Total posts since your first post here.

10.2 pages: 255 total posts (including this one)

Keston's Total Posts: 56 posts or 22%. JUST YOU.

That leaves 199 posts for the other 20 or so people who posted in this thread since your original post.

Judai's Total Posts: 6 (including this one) One of which was simply me saying rofl to a comment by Deadlegend.

You started fights with everyone. You made some asshole comment to Jimbean first. You made some retarded comparison to fucking someone's wife and stealing ffxi loot, LOL. I love the stupid RL comparisons to a game. You are the idiot who keeps replying to everyone. I wasn't gonna add up everyone's totals because I started to get tired.

I think I made my point. again. How many times do I have to make you look stupid before you just go away?

i drink my own cum after shooting it in your moms ass haha

Last edited by Judai on Sat Jan 20, 2007 1:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 1:11 am 
Decent Challenge
Decent Challenge

WoW
70 Druid Night elf Boulderfist

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 1:17 am 
Mike&Ike Irl
Mike&Ike Irl

judai strikes again.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 1:31 am 
Too Weak
Too Weak

lol... god jud I miss you sometimes ha ha. =D>

Retired- FF11 / WoW / Rift / SWTOR

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 1:40 am 
DL Hughley

The phrase "hypnotically stupid" comes to mind when I see keston's posts.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 9:32 am 
Iron Chef

Ramsos wrote:
Keston, why are you even posting on a web site of english speaking FFXI players and former players. You seem to have no friends here since Lokiseinn stopped showing his face here, so you should go back to your non-english LS with all the people that have not heard 5692765769986796 stories about you.

Every player that has been around for awhile has stories about them, like Ulgokiem for example. I think even Ulgokiem is hated less than Keston, and Ulgo has been accused of eating babies. I personally give everyone the benefit of the doubt before I make opinions of anyone. As many stories I have heard about Keston, either there is a major conspiracy going on or there is some truth to all this Keston-bashing.

I do I do!!!

Supafly long time no see man how have you been pimp? The other night on LS chat we were talking about good times in ffxi and I remembered all those great times we had doing COP missions together lol. PM me sometime bro.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 9:52 am 
Star-Spangled Subligar
Star-Spangled Subligar

Ulgokiem wrote:

Supafly long time no see man how have you been pimp? The other night on LS chat we were talking about good times in ffxi and I remembered all those great times we had doing COP missions together lol. PM me sometime bro.

Awe, sounds like someone misses his boyfriend.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 10:17 am 
Vanadiel Animal Rights Activist
Vanadiel Animal Rights Activist

Keston wrote:
Pazrayna wrote:
BST isn't the only job that can solo. BLM's are almost forced to solo w/ the whole wtfomgtpburns. Granted they can make a manaburn party, but BRDs are all taken by the wtfomgtpburns. Besides BSTs can form parties too!

If you're going to make a point, at least let it be relevant. You're referring to end-game BLM. Tell me, when was the last time u saw a LVL20 BLM soloing? And you're not exactly contributing any revelations... yes, we know about BLM and BST-Mob pets in Bibiki 50+ etc . That certain other jobs can solo somethings at some point... wow, who knew.

Pazrayna wrote:
What point are you trying to make? that you suck too much to solo?

Yes... can't fool you. You've got me all figured out =D>

Perhaps never needing to... *gasp*

You missed an important point when you picked my post apart, so I bolded it for you. BST doesnt have to solo, they can form parties too. I never had to solo as BST I could usually find a BST friend or 2. And I perfered to duo over soloing. What makes you think you're better than BSTs because you have to rely on other people for XP?!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 11:37 am 
Invented Emo
Invented Emo

I'd just like to say that I was the first na to slam keston in this thread.

e-penis +1

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 12:17 pm 
Star-Spangled Subligar
Star-Spangled Subligar

Jimbean wrote:
I'd just like to say that I was the first na to slam keston in this thread.

e-penis +1

But im the one who made slamming him cool.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 12:36 pm 
Too Weak
Too Weak

Judai wrote:
So just to show you how much I care. I'm done.

5 Pages ago...

I say we go for another 6 pages of 20 people attacking Keston for all that he doesn't matter today. I just had breakfast, all recharged.

And Jim... I've seen what you look like irl. You need at least 4 more colors in your hair to be cool. 2-3 is not nearly enough.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 12:40 pm 
Easy Prey
Easy Prey

I see what you did there. YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND. btw, I stopped posting for those 5 pages, where as you racked up like 30 posts. Are you that fucking braindead!? JESUS. I don't think I have ever met someone more braindead then you. If you hate the people here so much, why do you keep posting. Go away you fucking moron.

I stopped posting about your stupidity in-game and started to rail on you for your continuos posting. Dear lord. Was that the best you could come up with? Quote me saying I don't care. My God man you fucking fail.

Keston I've seen what you look like irl and you need to learn to be black just a little better to be cool. OOPS. Why are you so dumb to start bashing on what people look like irl.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 12:43 pm 
Star-Spangled Subligar
Star-Spangled Subligar

Keston wrote:
Judai wrote:
So just to show you how much I care. I'm done.

5 Pages ago...

I say we go for another 6 pages of 20 people attacking Keston for all that he doesn't matter today. I just had breakfast, all recharged.

And Jim... I've seen what you look like irl. You need at least 4 more colors in your hair to be cool. 2-3 is not nearly enough.

Hmm and here I was positive he couldnt count past five.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 12:48 pm 
Too Weak
Too Weak

That one was at least devoid of name calling, well done. I'd not given you enough credit. Lets say every time someone makes an attack/post that is creative enough to not include name-calling, or "you suxorz"-like, but still is a decent attempt at an insult, you get +1 star. Some of you might have to break out a dictionary, but it will be a learning experience.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 1:02 pm 
Yarr's bane
Yarr's bane

Keston wrote:
That one was at least devoid of name calling, well done. I'd not given you enough credit. Lets say every time someone makes an attack/post that is creative enough to not include name-calling, or "you suxorz"-like, but still is a decent attempt at an insult, you get +1 star. Some of you might have to break out a dictionary, but it will be a learning experience.

its better you drop it man. To be honest you lost your case, maybe if you had people coming in and actually defending you it would have been something else. But so far you haven't done anything to show that I really don't think all these people saying this would just blindly follow judai and say what they've said lol.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 1:06 pm 
Star-Spangled Subligar
Star-Spangled Subligar

Keston wrote:

who the fuck said you could talk to me?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 1:07 pm 
Too Weak
Too Weak

Mikey wrote:
Keston wrote:

its better you drop it man. To be honest you lost your case, maybe if you had people coming in and actually defending you it would have been something else. But so far you haven't done anything to show that I really don't think all these people saying this would just blindly follow judai and say what they've said lol.

I stopped making a case ages ago... this is a "bandwagon" forum. Drama is encouraged. Even got Yarr in on in... and he's never had any interaction with me in-game. So umm... blindly follow? That has little to do with it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 1:13 pm 
Yarr's bane
Yarr's bane

Keston wrote:
Mikey wrote:
Keston wrote:

I stopped making a case ages ago... this is a "bandwagon" forum. Drama is encouraged. Even got Yarr in on in... and he's never had any interaction with me in-game. So umm... blindly follow? That has little to do with it.

Actually it has everything to do with it. Your saying these people are ganging up on you, yet you haven't had one single person at the very least try and defend you. In any case, the post earlier was more of a polite way of saying SHUT THE HELL UP ALREADY. You acting like kaylia when it comes to arguements and its annoying.

Me- Shut the hell up keston
You- Why god gave me a mouth and gave me the right to speak why not use it.
Me-Yea but is the internet and techincally your typing the conversations out.
You- You can't take my god given right to freely speak
Me- I'm just asking you to shut the hell up, not trying to bind your rights you retard
You- Why
Me- SHut the fuck up already please.
You- WHy its fun arguing over the internet.
Me- YOu aren't gonna get your point across i promise you that
You- You wouldn't want to see me when i'm mad.
Me- Alright shakira, take it easy.

Just shut up already lol

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 1:17 pm 
Too Weak
Too Weak

You could always stop giving me material to reply to...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 1:18 pm 
Easy Prey
Easy Prey

This isn't a bandwagon forum. Everyone here jumped on you because you make no sence and your posts are generally just moronic. You haven't made a worthwhile post in quite awhile. The only reason I think you are still posting is because you have too much pride to admit you are wrong here.

You keep bashing the people here and the forum yet you continue to post here and try to be funny and win people over. Nobody wants your stupid stars, just shut up and go away. You didn't get anyone in on it. Incase you failed to noticed, nobody cared anymore until I tore you apart. You didn't do anything but look like a fool.

If you posts said anything worthwhile, it might be a bit more fun.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 1:20 pm 
Easy Prey
Easy Prey

Are we sure that this isnt Lokiseinn posting as Keston?

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 462 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

Board index » General Gaming » Final Fantasy XI