It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:30 pm View unanswered posts | View active topics |

Board index » General Gaming » Gaming Discussion

Post subject: Tekken 5: DR Online
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 6:28 pm 
Too Weak
Too Weak

Tekken 5 is now online, and surprisingly handles quite well. I've only come across afew matches with any remote lag issues.

Quote:
Take the Tekken Fight Online on PLAYSTATION®3

* The time is now – online Tekken comes to PLAYSTATION®Network
* Tekken™5: Dark Resurrection Online to have new match modes and rankings
* It’ll be available only as a download from the PlayStation®Store

It’s what every Tekken fan’s been hoping for and now it’s here, courtesy of PLAYSTATION®Network (PSN) – Tekken will soon be playable online for the first time. NAMCO BANDAI Games announced today that they will be releasing an updated, online version of Tekken™5: Dark Resurrection for PLAYSTATION®3 (PS3), available exclusively by download from the PLAYSTATION® Store. Fight your way through the highly-anticipated online features which include ranked and non-ranked battles - allowing fans to show off their fighting skills in a non competitive environment or to battle it out with other Tekken masters to establish who the true King of Iron Fist is.

The new TEKKEN™5: Dark Resurrection Online download will include Opti Match, Quick Match, Custom Match and Friend Match options – making it easy to find the right match for you. You’ll also have the opportunity to study your opponents by viewing their stats and watching them battle. When not fighting yourself, you can psych out your next opponent with live voice chat. You’ll fight your way from ‘Beginner’ rank all the way to deadly ‘Dark Lord’ – and there will be an Online News Ticker posting the weekly, monthly and overall rank leaders at any given point, so there will be no doubt about who’s King of Iron Fist at any one time. The online update also includes two new single-player modes, including Practice Mode, where you can hone your reflexes before battling online, and Survival Mode in which you must defeat as many opponents as possible with a limited health bar.

Tekken™5: Dark Resurrection Online will be available as a single download from the Store soon. An update pack containing the Online modes will also be available for those who already own the title.

TEKKEN™5: Dark Resurrection was released earlier this year for PS3 exclusively as a download from PSN. The game features stunning 1080p graphics, classic TEKKEN gameplay and new characters Sergei Dragunov and Lili – as well as the ability to control boss character Jinpachi Mishima for the first time. There are three Competition Modes and a brand new Gallery Mode in which you can download extras including ending movies and Tekken images using Fight Money you’ve earned. The new characters join a cast of over 30 kick-ass bruisers including favourites like Jin Kazama, Eddy Gordo, King and Marshall Law – all ready to fight for the ultimate prize once again.

Anyone else got this update or plan on it when it launches later this month? I'm hoping to see more US players soon cause most of the lag issues stem from playing HK players.

Hellboyy 70 Druid / 70 Hunter / 68 Paladin

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 1:44 am 
Onionhead
Onionhead

i dont have this but i gotta say -> i love tekken. it's the best fighting game. so much better than anything else.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 1:31 pm 
Even Match
Even Match

i play alot add me, Dustdevil, been waiting for this update for sometime now.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 10:09 pm 
Too Weak
Too Weak

Awesome, my PS3 tag is Hellboyy. Hope to see ya'll in a battle Royal \:D/

Hellboyy 70 Druid / 70 Hunter / 68 Paladin

Board index » General Gaming » Gaming Discussion