It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:40 am View unanswered posts | View active topics |

Board index » General Gaming » Gaming Discussion

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 128 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 Post subject: Re: Ket Plays Some Stuff
PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 3:46 pm 
Posts way too much
Posts way too much

If I share videos using Kitty's Method, I'm gonna have to create a facespaces profile for "Ridere" I don't really like linking all these nerdy crap up to my facebook.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 3:50 pm 
Crumpet
Crumpet

I'm just waiting for them to enable twitch archiving (for some reason if you stream via your PS4 it doesn't archive).

Then you can just use the Highlight > Upload to YouTube features on twitch.

Or they might just eventually enable direct uploading to YouTube. I'm really really surprised they didn't. Maybe it'll be in the big patch where they add the DNLA (media features) back in (they've promised this, just no date).

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 4:27 pm 
Meat Miq'abob
Meat Miq'abob

Ketrebu wrote:
I'm just waiting for them to enable twitch archiving (for some reason if you stream via your PS4 it doesn't archive).

Then you can just use the Highlight > Upload to YouTube features on twitch.

Or they might just eventually enable direct uploading to YouTube. I'm really really surprised they didn't. Maybe it'll be in the big patch where they add the DNLA (media features) back in (they've promised this, just no date).

Oh thats interesting. I thought maybe twitch would record what you where streaming. I guess I'll hold off in trying that till after the patch :P

My method wasn't a big deal. I can see why Ridere wouldn't want to put stuff on Facebook.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 128 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Board index » General Gaming » Gaming Discussion