It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:18 pm View unanswered posts | View active topics |

Board index » General Gaming » Gaming Discussion

Post subject: Re: Skyrim created a new gaming meme
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:03 am 
Spammer, to the max!

Either FFXIV or I took an arrow in the knee...probably me...

hilarious!
YOUTUBE: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WCP9Jn2Q ... sQ&index=1

source: http://www.g4tv.com/thefeed/blog/post/7 ... fbfantrack

Attachments:
Pony Power.jpg
Pony Power.jpg [ 27.52 KiB | Viewed 383 times ]

Post subject: Re: Skyrim created a new gaming meme
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:50 am 
Onionhead
Onionhead

^There's also a macho man randy savage patch for the dragons.

I have made 3 characters so far. First one, I mentioned before, I made a sneak-archer who specialized in archery, sneak, smithing, enchanting, and light armor. Named her Katniss like from Hunger Games. Beat the game with her. I did the stormcloak quest line. It's a very powerful damage class.

Second, I made a conjurer named Crucio. I didn't bother with destruction magic. Just conjuration, restoration, and illusion. Illusion really helped in the early levels when it's hard to kill stuff with just a flame atronach, I would make enemies fight amongst each other, or I would use Calm and get enemies to stop fighting me if they're too strong. But once I got conjuration up higher, and could conjure 2 Dremora Lords at once, that class was even stronger than the archer. The dremora lords ripped through everything with their great swords even on the hardest difficulty. Plus with a follower and enemies fighting against each other, all I have to do is sit back and heal myself. This is probably the most viable "healer" class as well. I finished the mages guild with this character.

Third class I'm working on now is a thief cat named Najaa. I've put points in sneak, 1-handed weapons, light armor, and smithing so far (level 25ish). I got pickpocket up to like 60 and lockpicking pretty high but I dont see the need of perks in those trees. I'm working on the thieves guild and dark brotherhood with this one. It's pretty fun to sneak into houses and steal things. Too bad skyrim doesn't seem to have near as much special treasure lying around as oblivion. So, thief isn't quite as fun this time around.

I think I had the most fun with archer. My archer could take out my conjurer in 1 hit, but enemies arent as smart, so the conjurer is stronger versus enemies. If I were to make any more classes, I'd consider a sword & shield paladin type who would do the imperials and anti-dark-brotherhood quests, and then maybe a great axe weilding orc marauder who would do the companions quests.

Board index » General Gaming » Gaming Discussion