It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:04 am View unanswered posts | View active topics |

Board index » General Gaming » Gaming Discussion

Post subject: Re: 3DS Friend Code
PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 12:20 pm 
Honey Muffin
Honey Muffin

not really until you get the seed maker. youll need to use fertalizer t up the star rating on your crops in order to win festivals but you also need to use the fertalizer daily in order to do so. the seed maker really helps with that since you can create a legacy plant that already is at a high rating. id say first year is easier to focus on your animals since they are simple to raise their ratings with affection. but plants will only increase with the use of fertalizer only.

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 1:34 pm 
Posts way too much
Posts way too much

Okay, thanks :)

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 12:01 pm 
Meat Miq'abob
Meat Miq'abob

8 days till I get animal crossing!!! CANT WAIT! :dbanana: :o

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 9:47 pm 
Honey Muffin
Honey Muffin

Every time I see you two online you're playing a completely different game haha. ADD much?

Just kidding, the 3DS actually has a fantastic library and I've really enjoyed mine very much (pretty purple one!) :D
Even though I've owned every gaming system, the 3DS is the only one I consistently play with. So much so I ran out of games. :o I hope E3 has some exciting stuff to reveal! The only things I wish Nintendo would do though is fix their account and online system.

I bought my mother a XL for xmas, she plays that thing for hours every day... She even takes it everywhere she goes trying to get streetpass hits haha. She loves taking pictures with the 3D camera and showing it off to anyone whom she can corner to do so.

Anyho, if you two want to add another to your repertoire try playing 999 (for DS) and it's sequel Virtue's Last Reward (3DS). Although if you have a PSP Vita it's better to buy that version as the 3DS one you have to be mindful where you save. The Vita version I think is free this week if you have a PSN+ account. It's a pretty cool experience, after you play both games you're mind is blown that you just sit around dazed thinking about it for a few days.

Sorry for the rambling, my thoughts are fragmented because I'm doped up on medicine. Don't mind me.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:32 pm 
Meat Miq'abob
Meat Miq'abob

lol lately I've been playing Tales of the Abyss. its a ps2 port, but its kinda like my favorite RPG Tales of Symphonia. The protagonist is starting to get on my last nerve thou. (why is he so mean to the cute creature :( .. )

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 6:08 am 
Honey Muffin
Honey Muffin

Lol I didn't get Abyss because I already have the console version. Symphonia is getting re-released for ps3 btw, packaged together with it's sequel.

Symphonia is one of my favorite RPGs also. Although Collette I didn't much care for personally.
Spoiler: show
my favorite part of the game is when she becomes a zombie that just punches stuff.
I really liked the Zelos and Sheena dynamic if you let them bond.

Sorry, I keep hijacking your thread for chit-chat. :bow:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:51 am 
Posts way too much
Posts way too much

Yah, I'm bouncing back and forth around the games. haha.

I noticed in Fire Emblem, that with the wireless mode stuff, you get tons of free, powerful items. I don't really know how I feel about that.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:59 am 
Crumpet
Crumpet

tehkei wrote:
The protagonist is starting to get on my last nerve thou. (why is he so mean to the cute creature :( .. )

That character is a massive asshole for the first quarter or so of the game, so that he can have the inevitable character redemption arc and face-turn later. Stick with it, he's not an asshole forever. I see too many people give up on the game early because the main character pissed them off too much, without knowing that that was the point.

Great game IMO, beat it on PS2, twice (new game+ mode), then bought it for 3DS and beat it again. They did a 26 episode anime of it too which wasn't bad. Covered the whole thing too.

Best "Tales of" games are Symphonia, Abyss, and Vesperia. I've not really played Symphonia though, only the first hour or two of it, so can't fairly comment on that one. But out of the other two, Abyss has the better overall cast, and Vesperia has the best main protagonist and battle system. Shame the superior PS3 version (way more stuff, even extra party members) was never released in English.

/hijack

5241-1892-0047

/ontopic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:28 am 
Devourer of Souls~
Devourer of Souls~

The only tales games i've ever beaten were the two re-releases for the psp... and even then I can't remember if I actually beat them or not. In general I just tend to lose interest around 50-75% of the way through.

I did just recently start playing Graces f though and it seems alright. Its a little weird how the easiest way to play the game ( imo anyway) is to simply crank the difficultly as high as possible for more xp/loot, and turn it down if a boss pushes your shit in ( which hasn't happened so far at least).

The main character in this one is starting to annoy me with his beta "Richard your purpose defines me" shit, but I think Richard is cruising for an ass whupping so maybe it'll clear up if they stab each other. Or maybe it'll just get worse after they fix Richard's roid raging. who knows!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:59 am 
Meat Miq'abob
Meat Miq'abob

yah ill probably stick with it and see how it goes. I like Tear and she keeps me going *_*. as for tales of symphonia, I liked it so much i played it 3 times haha. probably not gonna get the ps3 version since i dont have one :P

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 3:00 pm 
Easy Prey
Easy Prey

I still play Tales Of Symphonia but my favorite part in any tales game is the arena in Vesperia where you fight bosses from past tales games like Kratos, Oh and btw Tales of Symphonia is getting an HD remake for the PS3 but it's in early 2014 =(

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 8:36 am 
Meat Miq'abob
Meat Miq'abob

I have to wait one more day to get animal crossing :( wait for me ISABELLE!!

oh so im stuck in tales of the abyss. theres this girl with guns I just can't beat. she has like 30k get her down to like 10k and she keeps overlimiting and killing mah healer :(

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 12:06 pm 
Honey Muffin
Honey Muffin

I'm contemplating getting AC just for busy work sake. I'm not a fan of the Raggedy Ann avatars and real time play though so I'm not quite sold on it yet. It's a shame that Fantasy Life is the same way with ugly avatars. :(

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 12:20 pm 
Meat Miq'abob
Meat Miq'abob

Kioko wrote:
I'm contemplating getting AC just for busy work sake. I'm not a fan of the Raggedy Ann avatars and real time play though so I'm not quite sold on it yet. It's a shame that Fantasy Life is the same way with ugly avatars. :(

after a bit of play, the game will allow you to change the schedule to allow for stores to be open late or early. (night owl, earlybird ect) so for people who work during the day can still run around and do stuff in the middle of the night. as for the avatar. meh it aint my favorite. but in the new one they are taller and you can now buy pants! :o

still doesnt solve my issue with the crazy blond and her "fon" guns shooting mah shit up[tales of the abyss].

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 1:50 pm 
Honey Muffin
Honey Muffin

Does she look like this?

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 1:58 pm 
Crumpet
Crumpet

tehkei wrote:
still doesnt solve my issue with the crazy blond and her "fon" guns shooting mah shit up[tales of the abyss].

When in doubt, abuse Free Run. You can almost solo some stuff by just endlessly running around in a circle. Very few (if any?) enemies can actually out run you, and most will stop to try and hit you when they get close, and then miss because you're free running. Lots of enemies will even follow you around for ages while the rest of your party wails on them, as long as you don't let them get close enough to you to perform the attack they wanted to do.

Don't forget if you die you can switch your playable character to Guy mid-battle (open menu with X, then hit Start) rather than let the AI slowly suicide itself while you wait for them to revive you.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:07 am 
Meat Miq'abob
Meat Miq'abob

Ketrebu wrote:
Don't forget if you die you can switch your playable character to Guy mid-battle (open menu with X, then hit Start) rather than let the AI slowly suicide itself while you wait for them to revive you.

I didnt know you could switch. I did finally beat her. just leveled up my guys a bit before fighting her.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 11:51 am 
Meat Miq'abob
Meat Miq'abob

Been playing harvest moon cause ridere made me do it. its a good game i guess...

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:48 pm 
Honey Muffin
Honey Muffin

Playing Shin Megami Tensei IV, and having a hard time getting into it. It's sort of like a gritty pokemon, wherein the dialogue sections were made by a visual novel team and the battle system by RPG maker.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 3:25 pm 
Posts way too much
Posts way too much

tehkei wrote:
Been playing harvest moon cause ridere made me do it. its a good game i guess...

\:D/

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 3:14 pm 
Meat Miq'abob
Meat Miq'abob

Been thinking about playing tales again.

Board index » General Gaming » Gaming Discussion