It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 4:46 pm View unanswered posts | View active topics |

Board index » General Gaming » Gaming Discussion

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 296 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 12:15 am 
I;m in cobr a kuy dogo
I;m in cobr a kuy dogo

Noodle Wrote.

Quote:
I've always been polite in my responses whenever Talisin messaged me, although him messaging me out of the blue 'Where's Doodee?' isn't very polite or courteous, but I shrugged it off anyway.

Sorry you need to shrug me off...

So noodle, how was your Day? How have things been? How are the kids?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 12:58 am 
Easy Prey
Easy Prey

Location: In the backseat of your truck with ducktape stretched out...
Arlania wrote:

damn it.....

http://www.myspace.com/nchynk

Post subject: My 2 cents
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 1:38 am 
Youre a Crappy HNM like Roc or something

Ive been on vacation so I havent been keeping up with this thread so please excuse me as i post previous quotes.

Ok my stance on the whole CKD vs. Monarchy thing:

Monarchy has many cool people. I have been friends with Cyix and Murph longer than I can remember and Alderan and I have really cool conversations on game. Can I say I dislike Monarchy? No. They have never gone out of their way to inversly affect my playing experience.

Now the problem I have with the Monarchy is Aiame. For some reason she thinks she is the communist elitest Japanesse Player. For some reason she has never taken to me, even long before I joined CKD. She personified things just last week after this:

Severus examines Aiame.
<Aiame changes gear.>
Severus examines Aiame.
<Aiame changes gear.>
Aiame shakes her head at Severus.
Severus: What the hell is your problem?
Aiame shakes her head at Severus.
Severus: Ah ok, I see youre trying to immatate JP players, stealing more tactics are we.
Severus: See ya cunt.

First of all its something that I shouldnt get so upset about, but I did. Who the hell do you think you are? Just because I have a yellow pearl next to my name, youre going to hate me, not let me see what you have. You being the loot whore that you are, I would imagine that you love for people to look at you. Aiame is not a good person. Long before she left CKD I heard about your tiraids and developed an opinion of you long before I knew about the staff thing.

Crimsonsan wrote:
here's an example of how lotting works : Auger and Icy both can use byakko pants. icy joined our ls about 3 weeks ago - auger has been part of the ls 3 months ago. pants drop - auger is allowed to lot, with others, and icy is asked not to lot. why is icy asked not to lot? b/c u earn ur keeps. icy didnt kill ulli enuff, or spend devastating 50h+ camping stones since he's new. Is that "fair" - if u ask auger she'll say ur dame right its fair. to me it seems fair. icy had no problems with it. the next pair that drop icy will be entitled. no love lost. if icy has a problem he will say something.

Crim you and I always have been cool but something baffles me. I understand that you guys have a rule about your loot and thats your guys' choice. Everyone agrees to it so everyone is happy. But my thing is why did I see so many Aiame>> *** for the Scorpion Harness and so many *** >> Aiame for the V Claw on the AH? Is it really necessary to put out other members just because you want a +1 of an item?

This just shows me the true nature of your LS leader bro. She is in fact a "loot whore." She wants to have the +1 while she throws away other harnasses when many other people could have benifited by using them. Sure she might want the item but it would be logical to wait up for another claw to drop and try again, and still let have someone else have something cool to wear.

I am going to make this a lot shorter than I orginally planned to do it because i'm tired and quite frankly I am tired of all the drama that has been caused cause of all this (and the simple fact that my points have already been brought out by other posters.

Like I said, i have many conversations with people in monarchy and they are really cool people. But when it comes to being loot whores:

Aiame, You're a cunt

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 2:07 am 
The legend. Teh Ponuh™

I just read crimsonsan's post.

He was the first person I saw from CKD and he seemed to argue very well. Monarchy seems to be getting an awful bad wrap from one fool. Why doesn't monarchy rid itself of said fool and everyone can be happy?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 2:32 am 
Too Weak
Too Weak

some ppl don't mind to be examined, some ppl do. That's why some ppl (exclude me) are respectful to ask before examining.

SMITH 93 BONE 60 LEATHER 60 CLOTH 60 GOLD 43 WOOD 60 COOK 60 FISH 25
QUEST COMPLETED 406
THF AF2 4/5 BST AF2 5/5 NIN AF2 2/5 MNK AF2 1/5 DRG AF2 1/5

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 2:40 am 
Easy Prey
Easy Prey

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 2:41 am 
Easy Prey
Easy Prey

page 8 =P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 3:10 am 
Decent Challenge
Decent Challenge

Because we all know spamming pictures of kitties will make everything go away. Even if it does, it'll only surface again down the road. Best to tackle it head on no?

Talisin, I can see how you could misread that and it's clear you misread that. BUT, before jumping to conclusions, you should have thought back and remember that I have replied politely to you EVERYTIME you messaged me looking for Doodee (unless I was away). What I shrugged off was not you, but how impolite and brash your approach was. Did you mean any harm? Of coures not, and I knew that but that doesn't detract from the fact it is rather impolite and beyond informal. It didn't bother me too much so I shrugged off your informal and impolite approach and replied regardless. Most of the time you'd realize how awkward you presented yourself and apologize after anyway, properly greet me with a 'hi' or 'hello'. Seriously though, think for a second how you would feel if some individual you're not familiar with messages you in game with 'Where's Doodee' like you were some messenger or kiosk. I personally set up a TS account for you so you could talk to Doodee (even though she's never around) because it was clear the intent wasn't to talk to me (and there was nothing wrong about that). I wasn't knocking you. I brought up that point that I have always been polite and reasonable on a personal level whenever we talked yet you guys throw that all away and group me with something I'm not involved in BUT when I finally agree to get involved, you tell me to keep out. I'm beyond confused I'm almost crying.

Volrath, we've met once before - in the maze of shakrami while you were soloing smn and I was soloing blm. You slapped me (and the two other parties running around the maze killing those worms) several times and called us (|Camp|) (|Thief|). You kept spamming that and slapping us too. I told you to 'put a sock in it' after you spammed enough to get on my nerves. You then went on a rant calling me someone with no morals and decency for stealing someone's camp in the maze, giving me this unnecessary lecture. EVEN though I waited till AFTER you choose a worm before I moved in (which I was forced to move in there because someone trained a ghoul in the other hallway which I went to first BECAUSE I saw you down there first). You then put in your comments on the third line "Noodlebrain is a prick". To which I replied in say, "so I'm a prick eh? I'll show you prick!" but I ran off and out of the maze. I did a check after and you had switch back to your Drk in Kazham and comment edited in the third line "Sigh", mostly likely believing I'd try to train and mpk you.

For the record, no, I'm not mad about that situation, but it's still an amusing moment in my mind and I wanted to point out that it wasn't the first time we've ran into each other. It wasn't a very good impression at that either. Admittedly, my choice of words to tell you to stop wern't greatest at the time and I do apologize for that, but really - it was annoying after a while. BUT, if you say you did not do what I said you did, I fully and sincerely apologize for being an asshole and completely retract my statements and instead reword one statment to 'can be an ass' to which we are all capable of. Fair deal?

As for the KFC issue, honestly, I don't even know who is part of KFC as I've never ran into them (I hate camping HNMS - you'll rarely ever see me there. I don't care for items so you can scratch that rare and almost put NEVER see me around them unless Monarchy is currently really short and need people), so I'd love to be enlightened who it is you guys keep talking about. A few people have left the shell since that day too but you'd be surprise they are not the devil you all make them out to be. Is it lame for them to be so dedicated? I don't know, I have no right to judge how they spend their money and time. Does it surprise and perplex me their dedication to be up so late? Sure as hell does. Do I know it frustrates you guys? Yeah, of course but as long as they don't mpk you (which you say they have tried) or cheat (via scripts and such - which you also claim) then it isn't really a problem. If they are doing the two mentioned, then yeah, that's definately an issue (though the botting and scripting you cannot prove, no matter how strongly you believe they are).

Shiloh, notice how I kept to only individual cases and only those involved? If you weren't being remotely assholish, it wasn't directed at you. Notice how I did not expand this to the rest of CKD either? Also notice how I asked Murph and Icy to stop as well? But it appears to some people I want to pick a fight instead of solve one, hence they chose to go the knee-jerk defensive rant path. I can understand why Yarr would, because I called him an asshole and nobody likes to be called an asshole even though they are being an asshole.

Yarr was more then unreasonable on those occasions, you yourself apologized for his unprovoked comments in sky, or have you already forgotten? Really now, how do you honestly tell someone they are being an unreasonable asshole? I guess I could say 'you're not playing very nice and being a naughty boy'. Right? Threw me a bone here. You can sugar coat it all you want, but being an asshole is being an asshole regardless. I was being an asshole when I called Volrath an asshole. I said I'd tried to be objective and I did, but cleary I swayed a bit didn't I? In anycase, with regards to Yarr, it wasn't a one time thing either, you know that, you can't deny that. And as I said, how does acting the way he has publically in game help the situation? I understand he's upset and disatisfied - I don't blame him, I don't fault him for that, I even said that in my previous posts (Did anyone read my post? Seriously.), but it still doesn't justify it, not one bit. Yarr said I changed because I called him out for being an ass and I honestly don't understand his logic behind that. That was merely my point. You can say why am I not saying the same thing to DragonB or Aiame. I have tried on my end but to no avail. What do you want me to do? Run over and stick a gun to their head and force them to talk? I thought okay, this isn't working over here, let's try the other side, maybe they would be a little more receptive. Bzzt, nope. Ok, now I'm stuck in the middle confused and I have both sides angry at me, who was originally never involved. Oh joy.

If monarchy members, actually if anybody I know was repeatedly being as unreasonable as some of the people here in the past have, I'd call them on it too and tell them to stop being unreasonable assholes. I mentioned that in my post too. You are being a dick. Stop.

I don't have personal issues with Yarr, belive it or not, I never have. I don't think anybody read my post at all. I have issues with his obvious poor choice of words and poor choice of conduct to relay his more then obvious disatisfaction. Would you honestly say that all his angry efforts and words in the past were well placed and helped improve the situation?

I said I didn't want to comment, because I wasn't directly involved and I still stand by that. The only thing that remotely connects me to the situation is me being part of Monarchy to which those in question are also a part of. I commented because Yarr called me brainwashed for calling him out on his childish actions and I was asked to do a personal favour. If you read that post on Monarchy, it didn't mention anything involving his issue with Aiame and his issue with Dragonb. Only him being unreasonable (albeit crudely). I didn't take sides then and I still have taken sides today. I have stayed to best of my ability out of whatever issues you guys had with Aiame and Dragonb, because if I would say something, as already so kindly demonstrated - I'd be told to 'stfu, why am I commenting?' Do you, or do you not want this to be resolved? At this rate, it doesn't seem so. Yarr also tried to pull me into this when I first joined Monarchy. He messaged me and asked me a few questions like if OBW had merged with Monarchy. He then comes out of the blue and says he and Aiame have a history. To which I responded with and unhappy face "=/". The conversation didn't go any further, Yarr thanked me for his time and bid good night. I'm part of Monarchy. You label Monarchy a bunch of loot whore items and basically label us 'NA KFC of Ifrit". I'm also part of OBW. By your own reasoning, OBW is also a bunch of loot whore items because they accept me in their LS. Does it sound reasonable? See what generalizations get you? Are we all guilty of generalizing? Of course~! But that doesn't make it anymore right.

Yarr, I have always been reasonable with you so to see you keep prodding and poking with your comments in game (repeatedly) was definately not expected. What do you expect me to feel? I have always treated you with respect the few times we talked and ran into each other. I let alot of it slide simply BECAUSE I knew you were upset over an issue with Aiame and Dragonb. It was your way to blow off steam, fine, I could live with that - but you kept doing it repeatedly and unprovoked.

Seriously, what do you guys want? You want us to do something or say something. We don't want to because we were not involved and we don't have all the facts to satisfy our questions before acting or commenting (you know, try to get both sides of the story before making a decision? Doesn't matter how strong one's side might be, you still need the other side). When we do finally comment or try to act, we're told to stfu. Lovely~! Seriously, make up your minds.

And I know, you guys will never like Monarchy for the simple fact that there is an issue between many CKD members and Aiame. I even admitted that both linkshells will generally never be on friendly terms. That's why I said if we even manage to resolve the staff issue, it wouldn't resolve anything because you'd guys just go back to rude comments and bashing because of issues you have with Aiame. Aiame did not take anything from you guys. She didn't steal anything. She didn't twist your arm, she didn't force you with a gun to your head. So stop calling her a thief. You guys said she complained and whined till she got her way. You guys did it to keep her happy. Was she wrong? If what you guys are saying is true, YEAH, she was wrong to some degree. But really, you guys were using each other for a greater goal. Her to 'leech' (as you guys put it) items and you guys used her in the grand scheme of things for higher achievements. Some of you say she was hardly any use at all and not a key player, a few others says she was a key player. Something's definately not right. All I know is there was some silly issue with Amemet that was never resolved and clearly will never be resolved.

You guys keep pointing to this thread about who started it but if you read my post, I kept pointing to past actions not actions or words involved this thread but you all ignore that for some odd reason. I even agreed it was a damn joke. Seriously, did you guys read my whole post? I even asked Icy and Murph to stop. I asked my sister to stop. I replied to this post because someone ASKED me a favour and I'd replied I'd do the best I could considering the personal situation I am currently in outside this game. My name being mentioned and labelled brainwash was a small motivating factor too as I already mentioned.

Our linkshell likes to go to Sky. We like to go to Sky alot. Do we go out of our way to mpk you guys and steal the pop NMs? No. Do we heckle you and make rude comments in say when we run into each other camping water? No. When you guys go kill one pop NM, we go kill another pop NM. We mind our own business and we keep to ourselves when we are up there. Really, what is the problem? Up there, it's a first serve, first come basis. We're not cheating, we're not voke botting. We hang out up there and while we joke around, we kill pop nms as linkshell. You make it seem like we don't enjoy hanging out in each other's company and having fun while we are up there. Some people like to experience alot, some people like to work witih each other and help each other get items they want. I'm sorry if people have items they want, but they aren't stealing them or going through unsavoury means to obtain them. I have exactly one abjuration to my name that I wear, and a few other misc items (genbu shield, genbu helm, suzaku boots) that I got because they were gonna rot and I made sure nobody else wanted them before lotting. I pass on everything that drops, be it a lousy wind crystal to million gil items since I frankly don't care about the items, I just enjoy the company of those in Monarchy. I do not lot on anything and just pass, immediately if I know people would like an specific abjuration or item. So it makes me laugh and I serioiusly love it when I see people who don't know me sit back and call me a loot whore with the rest of the linkshell. Yarr, you used to ask me which pop NMs we killed, and I replied which ones we killed to the best of my knowledge (I was new to sky at the time, other then my brief stay with Sentinels, I didn't know the names of the NMs and their spawn times). If you asked that today and I'm involved in sky events, I will tell you that so you don't have to go wondering if it's been killed yet. I reply in honest to the same questions to other people in other linkshells. I have always been polite and reasonable when you messaged me and you have always done the same in return. Everybody who's mad/upset/disappointed (whatever criteria fits you) at you calls you unreasonable and an asshole (me included). I know though, for a fact you can be reasonable because I've talked to that reasonable Yarr. Where is that Yarr that I associate myself with? He hasn't been present lately, atleast not infront of me and that has me disappointed.

I came here to try to open lines of communication that's sorely lacking and that's been bitched about for god knows how long (admittedly through no fault of yours because if people want to ignore you, they will ignore you regardless if you are an ass or not but I'm going out on a limb based on Mikey's word that you seriously tried, don't make my faith placed in you turn out to be wrong). I reach out in hopes to solve the issue and my hand gets slapped away. My offer still stands if you truly want to resolve this. I'll be honest and say I don't know HOW we're gonna resolve this, but it's good to start somewhere no? Or would you rather continue this little senseless and unnecessary feud with pent up frustration and disatisfaction? Cyix is open to talk too, not just myself.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 4:25 am 
Posts way too much
Posts way too much

Quote:
Because we all know spamming pictures of kitties will make everything go away. Even if it does, it'll only surface again down the road. Best to tackle it head on no?

If the world was perfect and everybody rational, I would agree with you. But sadly, it is not. People have pride and they hate to come back on their choice no matter what. Looking behind and trying to fix the past is going to bring nothing good in this case.

The best way to forgive is to forget
....I think

[EDIT]
And I'm not saying there is nothing that can be done to help the situation. However, it will not be done here with this kind of arguing.

[EDIT2]
Rein is gonna love me again for editing my post instead of posting again

Main: War75/Sam63/Blm71/Rng45
Sub: Nin37/Thf37/Whm37/Mnk30
Three nation: Done Zilart: Done CoP: Done

Last edited by Kaylia on Mon Mar 07, 2005 4:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 4:32 am 

ChickenNoodleSoup wrote:
Seriously, what do you guys want?

Don't worry, I've been asking the same question too. I can't answer it, even though I'm a member of CKD. Personally, I just wish it'd all stop. heh.

Idealistically, I'd like to see Aiame post even a short word on her stance on the situation, even if it's "Fuck you guys." However, even if she did post something cordial, this thread would go to page 200 with pictures of kittens and another "Fighting over the internet is like the special olympics...etc." picture because someone would start the "Well honestly your word means shit to us because if we can't trust you as far as items go, what makes you think we can accept what you've said here?" So much like Noodle, I beg the question,

What the fuck do you guys want? An apology? A virtual blowjob? I'm sick of this. =/

Originally I thought that the only people who should be involved in this posting were old Monarchy members, (Aiame, B, Crimsonsan Cyix) and people who have been in CKD long enough to know the full situation, including the many discussions we had in the forums about this exact situation. I was really glad to see Crimsonsan and Cyix post an attempt to be reasonable about it, but more accusations came to the table, and this post moved from page 5 to page 8. heh.

It doesn't even seem like the topic is about ckd vs. monarchy anymore. It's "Who has the better memory, and who is falsifying facts to attempt to gain an edge" in an argument which will probably mean nothing in a few weeks anyway. Certain members of CKD will hate monarchy, certain members of monarchy will hate CKD. Will all this fighting fix anything? No.

I hear "This is only a game, it shouldn't have an effect on you because we play it for fun," by so many people. Yet these are some of the same people who are writing the most defensive posts in this thread. Makes no sense to me, haha.

ChickenNoodleSoup wrote:
And I know, you guys will never like Monarchy for the simple fact that there is an issue between many CKD members and Aiame. I even admitted that both linkshells will generally never be on friendly terms. That's why I said if we even manage to resolve the staff issue, it wouldn't resolve anything because you'd guys just go back to rude comments and bashing because of issues you have with Aiame. Aiame did not take anything from you guys. She didn't steal anything. She didn't twist your arm, she didn't force you with a gun to your head. So stop calling her a thief. You guys said she complained and whined till she got her way. You guys did it to keep her happy. Was she wrong? If what you guys are saying is true, YEAH, she was wrong to some degree. But really, you guys were using each other for a greater goal. Her to 'leech' (as you guys put it) items and you guys used her in the grand scheme of things for higher achievements. Some of you say she was hardly any use at all and not a key player, a few others says she was a key player.

Yeah, this is basically what I said to Hcc after he responded to my post in here. I wouldn't go as far as to say we used her... a linkshell effort is a community effort where everyone should pull their weight- you can't take advantage of people if they're all working for a common goal as equals, can you?

I'm going to bed. I have to be up in 5 hours and I'm reading this instead of sleeping.

/killself

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 4:38 am 
I Cheat at FFXI.

How about we just not get anymore tongue-twisting and end this which was suppose to end at page 2. I requested that it would be best for the 2 LS just stay the way it is and stay out of this.

As far as I'm concerned, noodle didn't have much to do with anything. Just personal vendetta between him and some of the CKDs. Nice of you to realize this in the 2nd post. PM button yes please.

Its nice you can try to stick out your hand, and maybe calm a group of angry mobs. But not smart to try to slap them in their face at the same time. "Hi, lets be friend, but you, you, and you suxorz, and not to mention most of you are confused" was the general idea of your first post

Your 2nd post was just blah blah blah that should be put in PM.

So much oil the fire will never be put out, unless, we stay the fock out. Oh crap, need to speak with a more formal tone.

http://www.myspace.com/hccmike

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 4:58 am 
Yarr's bane
Yarr's bane

Cyix and noodle, my ears open, for the most part i think yarr's is too. We have one major problem here. Aiame needs to speak for herself, B will not i'm sure aiame knows B well enough to speak for him. Alderan what you said i wish was possible, if we had the same relations we have with FS then there wouldn't be anything worth talking about. Noodle did you read hcc's post, because its 100 percent the truth, aiame would only come when we had a god event that for her own best intrest. Once the event was done thats it she switched ls, didn't really give the others a chance to know her, to understand her, you know what i mean even though alot of ckd considered aiame a friend. I consider aiame a friend? Yes hard to talk to YES VERY why? because of my strong ties here. There no denying that. I knew aiame back when i came to visit Cold Fusion. Though i never really came around to much i would come on to say hi and hit on althena and get murph worked up lol. I mean those were the great times right lol. I'm gonna make a request to you monarch members, and ckd. Aiame talk say something because its wrong to use your members as meat shields to avoid whats going on I know how you are, you very much like someone i know ( insert name of guy whos starts with the name Y). Yarr make a private section (keep your cool) with access to nobody but aiame and b and yourself. I suggest 1 witness from both sides ( So none of you can bend the truth) and freaken talk things out. This is nobodies business anymore. I'm gonna point out aiame again now, you continue to say nothng and people will continue to give you grief talk aiame if you would have given us a chance things would have been better. THe balls on your court, you decide... Noodle and cyix are willing to talk things out, Yarr i know has his ears open and will speak though sometimes rather to in your face lol.

JUST FUCKING TALK WE ARE WILLING TO LISTEN !!! !!!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 5:02 am 
Emo Immolator
Emo Immolator

This thread is a monster. Kill it with fire. I don't think its even possible to solve this kind of problem on an internet forum. The only way, probably, is if you talked this out online or do exactly what Mikey said above.

Edit; Oh cool, Easy prey.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 6:34 am 
I Cheat at FFXI.

New goal for this thread : Kirr fire with cute and funny animal pix

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 7:24 am 
Star-Spangled Subligar
Star-Spangled Subligar

Actually the only reason japanese players dont like to be examined is because of the message that is displayed. In the japanese client its kind of harsh where as the english client its fine.

People who pretend to hate getting examined and are NA are just fakanese.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 8:23 am 
Tough!
Tough!

Someone summarize noodle's post. im not reading all that shit lol.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 8:38 am 
I Cheat at FFXI.

Need FS to come here too and rape us on forum for modding to

http://fat-sealers.net/

=p

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 8:47 am 
Easy Prey
Easy Prey

That's it HCC, here i thought our LSs had one of the strongest alliances in a sense in this game, and i see you here poking fun. THAT IT... YOU BETTA BRING IT *flips hair.. walks away*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 8:52 am 
I Cheat at FFXI.

=O

Big talk coming from a small taru with Noble. Nuff said. =p

BTW ckd's real website addie is:

http://www.yarrtheretard.com

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 9:16 am 
Easy Prey
Easy Prey

For those of you interested in the Hcc and Mikeys dirty love affair, you can find some fun avis at:
http://www.BlackmageGoneWild.com

fun shit

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 9:44 am 
Star-Spangled Subligar
Star-Spangled Subligar

I think noodle is going to be a politician.

There is such a thing as being "wordy" when trying to make a point.

Ill boil it all down for you then lock this thread.

The problem with Monarchy is rooted from a few things.

-Aiame getting all her dream loot (or as much as she chould) then leaving the ls to start her own HNMLS.

-Dragonb stealing the CKD Healing staff.

-The constant farming (and yes you can tell us every day that you took SC, Zip and other such pop items, doesnt change the fact that you guys camped the pop items every single day, FS, Sents and other NA linkshells had come to me and agreed that you guys were whoring the sky while all of us were trying to work an order out.) of the pop items every single day. Regardless of what you could have done, you did not show any signs of concern that you left no pop items for anyone else.

-Aiame and Dragonb would simply blist anyone who tried to work out the problem with them. This left us feeling that the problem was impossible to resolve and feels of hostility grew.

-The biggest factor of all. Time. This issue has never been resolved and shows no sign (from aiame and dragonb) of being resolved. If that staff had just been handed back when we originaly asked for it, things would be alot different. alot different. Its not our fault aiame (and ive said this to her a few times and she as agreed that this is how she deals with problems) likes to run away and ignore her problems.

the fact of the matter is that I really dont care any more. I can have my opinion of people in this game and if I want to express it in game or on my forums I can. If Aiame and Dragonb dont like it, thats a shame, my opinion after all is a result of their actions (or lack of).

My linkshell for the most part agrees with my opinion. They also just want this subject to die. Unfortunatly thanks to aiame not wanting to resolve the situation (its long past that point) that day will never come.

Noodle walked into a situation that was new to him but old to us. I had been blisted by Aiame and Dragonb for a good month or two and the bad blood had already been established.

I remember someone told me you joined Monarchy, I was actually annoyed since I would have welcomed you into CKD had you shown any intrest. Thats why I messaged you. I thought you had better judge of character. I was wrong.

none-the-less this thread has hit its end and all points made from here on are just the same thing over and over.

We will try our best to ignore the fact that Aiame used us and Dragonb dispits all that has happend, still holds onto a CKD staff. We will be the better people and just ignore the fact that we got burned and Aiame and Dragonb walk away "no harm done".

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 296 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12

Board index » General Gaming » Gaming Discussion