It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:27 am View unanswered posts | View active topics |

Board index » General Gaming » World Of Warcraft

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 10:08 pm 
Incredibly Tough!
Incredibly Tough!

Parade wrote:
Madisonli wrote:
because I tend to exp faster relying on my own skill and time

OMFGLMFAO madi, oh boy, that was a ride.

?

You enjoy relying on people to get things done? 50% whom wich are complete noobs?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 11:51 pm 
Mike&Ike Irl
Mike&Ike Irl

Madisonli wrote:
Parade wrote:
Madisonli wrote:
because I tend to exp faster relying on my own skill and time

OMFGLMFAO madi, oh boy, that was a ride.

?

You enjoy relying on people to get things done? 50% whom wich are complete noobs?

madi calm down

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 7:33 am 
Youre a Crappy HNM like Roc or something
Youre a Crappy HNM like Roc or something

You guys are some big emo fucks i tell ya

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 10:05 am 
Posts way too much
Posts way too much

Where did I specifically use the words easy and difficult?. Those games choose different areas to put their timesinks. They are both RPGs that choose to be put online, level and gear matter more than skill in a RPG lol. If I want a skill based pvp experience I will play a FPS. Relying on others and getting a team of people to work together is something WoW had going for it in 40 man raids. That is too hardcore for some people. Requires too much time, effort and planning on their part to coordinate 40 people. FFXI has scaled shit down to more pure 18 person stuff also. People don't want to plan for a massive raid, they want more pick up and play out of their games. That isn't what a MMORPG is, the word massive means you include a massive amount of players not just 5 or 6 at a time in a given activity.

FFXI just wastes too much time sitting around in town waiting for people to get their shit together. This does happen in WoW preparing for the big instances, but its not as bad imo. Anyways all MMORPGs are crap and should be rated on a scale differently. The fact you pay monthly fees and you really have less fun than a non MMORPG game should tell you something. I play RPGs for a story, not leveling and fighting monsters endlessly (that gets pointless fast). Even offline RPGs have shitty timesinks lol. Just a way to artificially lengthen a game without adding real relevant content.

There is no emotion involved in discussing the pros and cons of videogames Pix lol.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 10:23 am 
Posts way too much
Posts way too much

Oh and if you are getting angry and emotional over this discussion then seek help immediately. It is a fucking video game lol. Neither of them are any good to begin with. They both eat your life and time.

My friend Matt used to try to get me to play Lineage II all the damn time. I told him I already play one huge waste of time game and I don't want to start another piece of shit game. He almost wanted to fight me based on my insult of Lineage II. It was like saying Lineage II was a piece of shit was me insulting him or his mother. Hilarious shit really. You could tell me a video game I am playing is a worthless piece of shit and a waste of time and I won't even get angry lol. Thats an opinion. As Charles Barkley said "Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one and they all stink" (he probably got this from someone else). That to me means they aren't even worth getting angry over.... why be that passionate about a game?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 10:27 am 
Incredibly Tough!
Incredibly Tough!

Monster farm online just needs to hurry up and come out in US so I can finally have a full pet mmorpg lol, omg my pixies are gonna kick so much asssssssss

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 10:29 am 
Tough!
Tough!

madi's sig frightens little children, as well as me... and where are all the screenshots?!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 10:31 am 
Posts way too much
Posts way too much

Are there any graphical pics of the game or just game art? Girls with horns who control monsters, not exactly my cup of tea. Hope you enjoy it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 10:43 am 
Incredibly Tough!
Incredibly Tough!

Girls with horns don't control monsters, Those are a breed of monster. . . lol

Monster Rancher games and anime: You start out with tons of different Base breeds of Monsters.

The one with the red hair up there, is "Pixie". She is her breed's base monster.

You can combine two different monsters to get different types of a base breed monster. For example, A Pixie, breeded with a Tiger (( tiger is a base breed monster, it is actually a blue wolf)) Will get you a "Mint"

Mint is the first one with the wolf tail, the blue one.

Theres like 50 types of different pixies you can get, maybe more now, and one of the awsome things about Monster Rancher is theres like endless amounts of cool monsters to make lol

Monsters come from CDs, they are unlocked from Monster discs in the anime and game, but in the ps1 and ps2 games you put in any CD in the world and it will pop out a monster for you to train. And amazingly they are coordinated too somehow, like if you put in the Little MErmaid Soundtrack, it will give you an Undine (( Undine is a base monster, its a mermaid ))

Then when you have your Monster you train it, its really fun, have to feed it ect and you choose how you want to train it's stats. It learns abilitys and you battle it in tournaments (( against real people soon to come in the online MMO )).

in the MR games I was always a Pixie trainer, I had just about all of them and me and my friends and brothers would battle our monsters (( you can battle eachother using ps1 and 2 memory cards ))

My best was an "Allure", a Pixie Breeded With a Naga, I think I named it Akasha. Basically it kicked everyone and everything's ass and Dominated the game lol.

Oh your monsters usually live about 2-4 years, sometimes longer to 6 or even 7, (( its alot shorter game time to RL time ofcourse )) and you have to retire and freeze them to battle them, before they die, or else you lose them forever. lol

I had this one Monster , an "Angel" a really rare Pixie who looked like an angel, and she died in like less than 2 years. I was so fuicking pissed lol

edit: and oh eternus no I can't find any screenshots of the MR online, I looked everywhere, all there is , is some game art on the Japanese website.

But heres some screenies of past MR games,

PIxie from MR4 (( more cartoonish than the mr1 and 2 pixies, I hope the online one isn't this cartoonish )) this game came out in 2003 i believe

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 12:18 pm 
The legend. Teh Ponuh™

what the hell? Quit derailing.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 12:22 pm 
Posts way too much
Posts way too much

Thats a derail of a derail. The screenshots of the new expansion is the main subject. More shots of the dark portal plz.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 12:25 pm 
Incredibly Tough!
Incredibly Tough!

No derail, my life goal is to get everyone to quit their mmo and play MR online lol

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 12:28 pm 
The legend. Teh Ponuh™

Eternus wrote:
Thats a derail of a derail. The screenshots of the new expansion is the main subject. More shots of the dark portal plz.

Here's an act of perversion I caught on tape in a Blood Elf inn. These two people were sitting down at a table undoubtedly roleplaying and they walked upstairs so I followed them...

And sure enough, they walked to the bed and the chick Blood Elf began sitting up and down on the male blood elf. And I was right there! #-o What in the fuck

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 12:34 pm 
Posts way too much
Posts way too much

Looks pretty awesome imo. Hey at least its on a bed and not sex in public. You were the one who followed them to their obviously not so private room. They need a hostel (private room) in WoW so the pervs can cyber there. Was that actually a RP server? I have seen several pics like that of WoW though lol. Every MMO is going to have people like that, and its funny most of the time.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 12:36 pm 
The legend. Teh Ponuh™

Eternus wrote:
Looks pretty awesome imo. Hey at least its on a bed and not sex in public. You were the one who followed them to their obviously not so private room. They need a hostel (private room) in WoW so the pervs can cyber there. Was that actually a RP server? I have seen several pics like that of WoW though lol. Every MMO is going to have people like that, and its funny most of the time.

Nope, it was on a PvP server. I saw them obviously roleplaying (they were walking) and I saw them walk upstairs. I knew that they were going to go to the bedroom. and sure enough they did hahahh

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 5:11 pm 
Eater of cow souls

installing BC now... 4% :( orz !

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 6:12 pm 
Even Match
Even Match

i just started playing warcraft recently lol.. but anyway i took a picture of my BE in the barrens, and thought it looked cool, so i turned it into a sig lol

FFXI - Yurichan: 75THF(Ret) / SC2 - Lawncare / XBOX - Zombie Sharks / PS3 - Zombie_Sharks

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 8:15 pm 
Incredibly Tough!
Incredibly Tough!

lol I was passing through feralas today and I came across this butterfly iguana and I wanted to kill it, and Ive been chasing the thing for a fucking hour and everytime I get close to it, it vanishes, and if I manage to attack, it evades lol. Its annoying as hell AND I WANT ITS HEAD ON A FUCKING PLATTER

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 8:23 pm 
Devourer of Souls~
Devourer of Souls~

Well Madi there is a quest to get one of those as a pet~

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 8:31 pm 
Incredibly Tough!
Incredibly Tough!

ohh might it be connected to this one? Maybe thats why I can't kill it haha

As far as pets go. . . on my first Hunter I leveled from lvl 40-52 off Bloodsailers alone in STV (( they have 3 different tiers of bloodsailers in STV ))

And I did the same thing on my druid, and plan to do it on my Blood Elf hunter as well. WHy?

Hycanith Macaw. lol Ask anyone who knows me in wow to say one thing odd about me. . .and they will all tell you " Oh hes the one obsessed with the pirate bird" lol They go for as much as 1k gold, BEFORE BC came out, and its pretty much one of, if not the rarest pet in the game. And I fucking want it. lol I won't give up until atleast 1 of my characters has it haha. If I obsess about something I won't stop until its mine lol

if you find one plz give to me ;-; oh for those who don't know what they look like, theres one that flys around Un'Goro crater, its the Blue parrot

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 4:10 am 
Too Weak
Too Weak

Horde have a quest to kill them and the alliance get a quest to save a bunch of them and hatch an egg. It was probably just glitched to all hell, ive seen a lot of creatures like that lately.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 8:46 am 
Devourer of Souls~
Devourer of Souls~

My friend i play with is obsessed with the non combat pets. She has pretty much every pet except those from the special edition and duplicates of the store bought ones. i.e. one Cat 1 snake, 1 cockroach is enough for her, no need for a 3 different colors.

I saw the H.macaw on the ah for 25g, so I had to buy it for her since she had been pining away after the damn thing for almost an entire year.

Still cool as that bird is my personal favorite is the Blood Parrot from being friendly with the Bloodsails.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 12:08 pm 
Incredibly Tough!
Incredibly Tough!

25 gold you motherfucking BASTARD
/emo slits wrists

I wish I could get that lucky haha.

Yeah the BloodSail pirate Parrot is cool too, but I don't feel like having every steemweedle cartel goblin murder me everytime i go near one (( they are lvl 67 now o.O; )) lol

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 1:08 pm 
Devourer of Souls~
Devourer of Souls~

Heh yeah they are. I got totally raped right before TBC came out. the guards were already 67 and I flew into gadgetzan for some reason... Was insta gibbed. usually I can just run away and heal through the roots... but now I guess I'll be stripping naked to fly in.

On the upside I've only seen one steamwheedle cartel faction npc in TBC and that was in netherstorm

Board index » General Gaming » World Of Warcraft