It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:33 am View unanswered posts | View active topics |

Board index » General Gaming » World Of Warcraft

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 78 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 6:07 pm 
Tough!
Tough!

Madisonli wrote:
oh and deejay, that picture proves my point lol- can you even tell what the hell is going on in that screenshot? I just see a huge giant thing and I cant make out what the rest is

Your opinions are WEIRD!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 6:08 pm 
Spammer, to the max!

goDeejay wrote:
Bosses in WoW kill FFXI's.

lol Just thought i'd add that, kbye.

even small mobs kill ffxi's mobs

the majority of ffxi is fighting onions, bats, beetles, caterpillars, crabs, birds and other non-threatening creatures. Ffxi you're basically poaching, in Wow you're slaying beasts, and other players. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 6:12 pm 
Fishwader Miramblix
Fishwader Miramblix

I'd like to give you all paper cuts between your toes.

Shut the fuck up.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 6:15 pm 
Tough!
Tough!

NVM Madi Milamber is more WEIRD

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 6:16 pm 
Tough!
Tough!

goDeejay wrote:
Madisonli wrote:
oh and deejay, that picture proves my point lol- can you even tell what the hell is going on in that screenshot? I just see a huge giant thing and I cant make out what the rest is

Your opinions are WEIRD!

Here

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 6:18 pm 
Youre a Crappy HNM like Roc or something

You guys are fucking annoying to read sometimes.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 6:19 pm 
The legend. Teh Ponuh™

Milamber wrote:

Shut the fuck up.

Ah, the post-drama, in-after-the-bell post where Milamber makes he clear she does not condone the previous argument. This drama thread is about done, folks.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 6:42 pm 

Ponuh wrote:
Milamber wrote:

Shut the fuck up.

Ah, the post-drama, in-after-the-bell post where Milamber makes he clear she does not condone the previous argument. This drama thread is about done, folks.

Wow...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 8:08 am 
Fishwader Miramblix
Fishwader Miramblix

Ponuh wrote:
Milamber wrote:

Shut the fuck up.

Ponuh, as often as I try to see past other's inabilities to be civil, reasonable, sympathetic, or decent (as I know it seems to be an epic task for many), you are the one person I can't seem to do that with. About 99% of your posts are nothing cocky insults. You never seem to have ANYTHING positive to say about anything/anyone. You may as well skip posting and we can just put a generic "Ponuh-post" at the end of every thread that ridicules the above person for not being smart enough or as enlightened as you, therefore his/her input is meaningless.

I find it amusing and a tad bit ironic how in some threads you let people know how much others dislike them on this board, when you are truly the only person here whom I dislike.

Now do your 16 year old rant and rave about politics and how ignorant Americans (or people in general) are and how everything in the world is just a ball of shit waiting to catch afire... Because that's all you ever do anyway.

You're lucky Yarr has never made me an admin because I'd ban your stupid ass in two seconds flat. You annoying little fuck.

Last edited by Milamber on Wed Apr 04, 2007 9:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 8:36 am 
Tough!
Tough!

lol, NASTY

Last edited by goDeejay on Thu Apr 05, 2007 9:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 11:07 am 
CKDs best thf ever
CKDs best thf ever

Milamber wrote:
Ponuh wrote:
Milamber wrote:

Shut the fuck up.

Ponuh, as often as I try to see past other's inabilities to be civil, reasonable, sympathetic, or decent (as I know it seems to be an epic task for many), you are the one person I can't seem to do that with. About 99% of your posts are nothing cocky insults. You never seem to have ANYTHING positive to say about anything/anyone. You may as well skip posting and we can just put a generic "Ponuh-post" at the end of every thread that ridicules the above person for not being smart enough or as enlightened as you, therefore his/her input is meaningless.

I find it amusing and a tad bit ironic how in some threads you let people know how much others dislike them on this board, when you are truly the only person here whom I dislike.

Now do your 16 year old rant and rave about politics and how ignorant Americans (or people in general) are and how everything in the world is just a ball of shit waiting to catch afire... Because that's all you ever do anyway.

You're lucky Yarr has never made me an admin because I'd ban your stupid ass in two seconds flat. You annoying little fuck.

/cheer Miry =D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 11:23 am 
The legend. Teh Ponuh™

Milamber wrote:
Ponuh wrote:
Milamber wrote:

Shut the fuck up.

Didn't read (I've it before I'm sure)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 11:28 am 
Yarr's bane
Yarr's bane

Pix wrote:
You guys are fucking annoying to read sometimes.

Then don't.

And in ponuh's defense. He may be criticial of people, but at the very least he does well lol. Ponuh's been on my bad side and even back then I liked the guy. Yea he's a bit of an asshole. But You guys need to kinda look at yourselves. Ponuh is literally an embodiment of all you assholes. The bigger of an asshole you are, he'll match it and over come it.

Lighten up lol.

Notice me and madison know when to shut the fuck even when were semi arguing? There really wasn't point in people putting in their 2 cents and saying omfg shut up, when we both clearly can do it on our own.

Basically you shut the fuck up ROFL

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 11:34 am 
The legend. Teh Ponuh™

I think people seriously need to lighten up about me anyways. They usually take my comments way more seriously than the way I intended them and end up flipping out with the little ponuh tirade thing. The reason why I'm not going to read milamber's post is that she just comes in to every thread with an ounce of drama and tries to pass ultimate judgment on people as if she's some matriarchal goat goddess

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 12:23 pm 
Fishwader Miramblix
Fishwader Miramblix

Ponuh wrote:
HAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Madisonli you're honestly an unbreathable faggot and you need to get the hell out of here hahahah. "I was an artist in high school " ahfhalfdkahfkldahfkahdhahahaha

You tell me lighten up about this kind of shit? Tell me you'd watch Ponuh call a black man a nigger and then tell me to lighten up. If you seriously don't see anything wrong with this, Mikey, maybe my opinion of you isn't as well formed as I thought.

And no, I wasn't passing judgement on anyone in my original post. Maybe you read too much into "I'd like to give you all paper cuts between your toes." But then again maybe I'm missing the hidden meaning in that since I'm not as much of a 'deep-thinker' as Ponuh.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 1:24 pm 
Incredibly Tough!
Incredibly Tough!

I love everybody but I'm not touching this thread with a 20 foot pole anymore lol, its moving out of its joking bitchy argument phase to its serious phase and that frightens kittykat

in other news mil do you and matti play wow now? I was curious about that I miss you guys, what classes u have up?

edit: or do you play a different mmo? or maybe still ffxi? we need to keep up on aim or something! much <3s

Last edited by Madisonli on Wed Apr 04, 2007 1:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 1:25 pm 
Invented Emo
Invented Emo

and Ponuh will be the first to tell you that "i'm only kidding and people need to lighten up" is the first line of defense for all internet pussies who know they're wrong.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 1:43 pm 
Posts way too much
Posts way too much

Ponuh wrote:
I'm not going to read milamber's post is that she just comes in to every thread with an ounce of drama and tries to pass ultimate judgment on people as if she's some matriarchal goat goddess

When i see a post by ponuh, i automatically think of this. Something like it anyways.

But if you take out ponuh, 2/3 of the daily posts would be crushed!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 2:40 pm 
The Mexican Reject
The Mexican Reject

Madisonli wrote:
I love everybody but I'm not touching this thread with a 20 foot pole anymore lol, its moving out of its joking bitchy argument phase to its serious phase and that frightens kittykat

in other news mil do you and matti play wow now? I was curious about that I miss you guys, what classes u have up?

edit: or do you play a different mmo? or maybe still ffxi? we need to keep up on aim or something! much <3s

We quit FF to play WoW for about 8-9 months but we're back to FF (about 3 weeks back now).

I have a 60 mage and a 70 rogue.
Teh Milly has a 60 hunter and a 70 mage.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 4:16 pm 
Incredibly Tough!
Incredibly Tough!

lol cool ^^ I hate mages omg, lol one class I don't ever touch as druid lol

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 5:15 pm 
The legend. Teh Ponuh™

Jimbean wrote:
and Ponuh will be the first to tell you that "i'm only kidding and people need to lighten up" is the first line of defense for all internet pussies who know they're wrong.

Well SHIT. If I argue I'm labeled as a trolling asshole who won't give things up and is constantly trying to stir the pot. If I say "I'm just kidding and everyone should lighten up" I'm labeled as an internet pussy. There's no appeasing you people. Ever.

And I think the first line of an internet pussy is "Hello everyone, my name is Jimbean and I hope you all want to hear about my feelings and emotions because ready or not, here it comes!!!"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 5:22 pm 
DL Hughley

ponuh wrote:
pass ultimate judgment on people as if she's some matriarchal goat goddess

I laughed.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 5:24 pm 
The legend. Teh Ponuh™

I was thinking about that awesome scene in 300 with the goat playing the lute

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 6:18 pm 
Incredibly Tough!
Incredibly Tough!

lol...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 7:03 pm 
DL Hughley

My brother bought me a bootleg of 300 but I haven't watched it yet, will have a look tomorrow.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 78 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Board index » General Gaming » World Of Warcraft