It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:21 am View unanswered posts | View active topics |

Board index » General Gaming » World Of Warcraft

Post subject: Gruul Vid
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 11:23 am 
Youre a Crappy HNM like Roc or something

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cWxC1kZwVVI

This isnt the first time weve killed him its like the 12 but I decided to like document our shit so I can make videos better. This is the first vid I ever made so its pretty craptacular. Kinda pisses me off cause I thought I was recording Magtheridon too (which we killed right after) but I didnt press the button. Damn faggot hands.

It also shows my raid UI

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 1:02 pm 
The legend. Teh Ponuh™

Horrible trance music.

Oh how I wasn't expecting that.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 1:03 pm 

I love that song lol

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 3:50 pm 
Even Match
Even Match

sounds very sean tyas-esqe, who is it?

FFXI - Yurichan: 75THF(Ret) / SC2 - Lawncare / XBOX - Zombie Sharks / PS3 - Zombie_Sharks

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 3:54 pm 

Tenth Planet-Ghosts (Arman Van Buren mix)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 3:59 pm 
Even Match
Even Match

ah, Armin is my fucking hero, same with Ferry Corsten, Sean Tyas and so on.

funny thing, Imaulle got me started listening to trance, i leech off of him usually lol.

FFXI - Yurichan: 75THF(Ret) / SC2 - Lawncare / XBOX - Zombie Sharks / PS3 - Zombie_Sharks

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 5:57 pm 
Star-Spangled Subligar
Star-Spangled Subligar

All non healing classes are so easy to play and way less stressful.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 6:12 pm 
Tough!
Tough!

Yarr wrote:
All DPS classes are so easy to play and way less stressful.

Fixed because you seemed to be forget tanking.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 7:03 pm 
The legend. Teh Ponuh™

Yarr wrote:
All non healing classes are so easy to play and way less stressful.

Tanking is a million times harder than anything else in WoW and easily the most difficult part of the game

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 10:05 pm 
Easy Prey
Easy Prey

I liked the music, lol. :-P

FFXI Blog
ImageImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 1:03 am 
Incredibly Tough!
Incredibly Tough!

Tanking isnt that hard, I MT kara all the time, prince is only hard because the whole time I have my big fat bear ass hugging the wall and I can't see shit, lol I have to get someone to call out which direction for me to move in according to where the infernals fall.

Don't have much experience in 25 mans because my guild is smaller than average, GLBT guild. But we clear kara every tuesday in one night, all 11 bosses, tuesday is a crazy fun night lol. Once we get more of our 70s decently geared we should have enough to start doing some 25 mans, uber now that they removed the attunement needed for The Eye and SSC< so itll be easier to get more people to do it

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 2:27 am 
Too Weak
Too Weak

Not bad for a raid movie really since you only get one point of veiw. I would really like to see a healer's PoV sometime since its always a lock or a mage it seems like really.

I can't wait till I actually have a chance to do this fight being that I recently re-activated my account (before they removed the attunements). We are sort of stuck on Hydross atm though :l, just can't get him past the 60% mark for some reason. Everything else up to SSC though is on farm status.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 11:53 am 
Too Weak
Too Weak

Macabre wrote:
We are sort of stuck on Hydross atm though :l, just can't get him past the 60% mark for some reason. Everything else up to SSC though is on farm status.

What's wiping you guys? 60% seems to correspond to transition between poison phase to frost phase again, so I guess it would be the add pick ups for frost phase?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 3:26 pm 

The issue that we run into for Hydross is that the tank doesnt intercept him fast enough to keep him in the frost beams for the original phase hwoever other than that we have no issues.

I would say if you can get Magtheridon down head to Tempest Keep since there are no more attunement reqs and take down Void Reaver. Its an incredibly easy fight and its free t5 shoulders as well as better upgrades which will ultimeltely help on all SSC bosses since the Eye is technically designed for after SSC

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 12:03 am 
Too Weak
Too Weak

W/ hydross its the transition phase from poison to frost. For some reason we always have some Rtard that likes to over dps and pull threat as they are moving it and it just goes apeshit. . .

We don't have a problem we don't have a problem during the poison phase, as we just bring all the adds to Hydross, through seeds of corruption on everything and they go down super fast. We try to get hydross to 80% before having to move him from frost to posion. And of course we always have the retards that get 5 or 6 people tombed.

I know they have gone to Void Reaver once so far, and not sure what they got him to. The problem is, there are just a few retards in the guild that don't go over our strats and show up w/out consumables and it just costs everyone gold. Hopefully we can get past that point and just move on

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 9:03 pm 
Eater of cow souls

here's a vid of nihilum downing gruul with 15 people

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oO_GKImHPp8

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 12:32 pm 

downed void reaver last night and got t5 shoulders :) Talk about too easy.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 3:50 pm 
Too Weak
Too Weak

yeh... now that blizz opened the eye and ssc and eliminated their attuments for them..... tons of guilds want to skip gruul's and mags entirely. It's rather kinda lame because those 2 instances provide some valuable training and some gear for guilds that aren't as seasoned as the bigger/older/more hardcore ones.

Honestly though, void reaver does look like a walk in the park....

Retired- FF11 / WoW / Rift / SWTOR

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 5:07 pm 
Too Weak
Too Weak

I am w/ you Balidorn, I love the Mag fight, its a blast, not hard at all, and almost kind of boring for a healer except in the beginning w/ all the adds. Otherwise its a cake walk.

And we got Hydross down last night, Druid Trinket (just like every other guild out there. I think there are 8 on our server w/ 10 total kills iirc) and those leather shoulders

Side note: how about Forte getting Warglaive of Azeroth for the third world kill on Illidian. Not bad when u think that has dropped already and an al'ar mount dropped in the first couple kills of Kael.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 12:16 am 
Too Weak
Too Weak

lol... we got 9 alliance guilds that are ahead of mine atm (all are crazy hardcore), all of which routinely clear majority if not all of serpentshrine.. and 2 of those clear majority/all of the eye since it's release. So yeh, there are a lot of gear pieces runnin around on the server that I want from ssc lol.

Can't complain too much though. My guild I help run is a semi-casual guild and by far the farthest of the semi-casuals..... clear kara with 2 groups short of netherspite/nightbane atm and just started gruul's tonight lol. downed high king in the first hour and a half of attempts. Gruul was a little different story, but should go down on our gruul's lair day next week or the week after. And yeh I hear the mag's fight is rather easy once you get the strat down with the cubes and shit. Gonna probably start having some goes at him in 2-3 weeks when we efficiently clear kara in 1-2 nights with both groups 1 and 2. Still though, that's some much needed gear/experience and it baffles me why some of the new guilds that are springin up on doomhammer feel the need to skip it and go straight to ssc/the eye and waste a weeks worth of time to down 2-3 bosses at most... When guilds can do what we are doing and progress properly and efficiently get 6-8 tokens + shittons of other gear. And it's not hard to do either.

owell

Retired- FF11 / WoW / Rift / SWTOR

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 2:52 am 
Too Weak
Too Weak

I think really is because there are a lot of blues and heroic gear that is suffcient enough to do HKM/Grull and really for hrydross, the fight is all resist. There is no physical damage done the entire fight. You just have to have sharp healers and good transitions. It took about a week for my guild to get use to hydross, and for our second guild kill they one shot him toninte. And for the Eye, from what I have been told, Void Reave is fairly easy.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 12:56 pm 

Yah its funny how things changed with the attunement. We offically put Gruuls/Maggy on the backburner last night because the gear just isnt signifigant anymore. I am kinda pissed of the attunement change because I actually did spend a lot of time getting attuned to both but w/e I guess that just means free t5 shoulders for guilds.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 6:23 pm 
Too Weak
Too Weak

Severus wrote:

Tenth Planet - Ghosts (Vincent De Moor Remix)

noob

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 6:34 pm 
CKDs best thf ever
CKDs best thf ever

Im2 wrote:
Severus wrote:

noob

Grats on waiting 3 years to correct him. :p

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 8:17 pm 
The legend. Teh Ponuh™

Im2 wrote:
Severus wrote:

noob

You're stupid as shit

Board index » General Gaming » World Of Warcraft