It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:29 am View unanswered posts | View active topics |

Board index » General Gaming » World Of Warcraft

Post subject: So, how does my character look so far? Tips?
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 4:00 pm 
Incredibly Tough!
Incredibly Tough!

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... orn&n=Spaj

Just any tips or info would be nice. I've built around PvP (although I really haven't done a ton of PvP yet) so that's why I have silence and blackout. I want to respec holy but probably not until 60+. I'm still trying to get my lv 60 epic bracers from PvP but again, since my roommate plays too it's hard to find time to just PvP. I have enough honor points, just not enough of those medal things.

Anyways, critique away, I'm still a total nub

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 5:56 pm 
Invented Emo
Invented Emo

YAZ GES LOEEZZ ("now it starts" in german, ala the crazy fat kid playing unreal tournament)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:58 pm 
Samurai Princess
Samurai Princess

gear dont matter much pre70 unless if you're having trouble killing shit, you tend to out level everything way too fast. Specs do matter but i know nothing about priests

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 3:18 pm 
Even Match
Even Match

gear is fine, i would make shadow weaving 5/5 though.

FFXI - Yurichan: 75THF(Ret) / SC2 - Lawncare / XBOX - Zombie Sharks / PS3 - Zombie_Sharks

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 9:24 pm 
Incredibly Tough!
Incredibly Tough!

Yeah that's a good point. I just respec'd since I don't pvp THAT much. Got rid of blackout and silence (Silence is only minimally useful anyways, even in PvP) so I maxed shadow weaving and put some extra point into mind blast. Should be good.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 1:10 pm 
Incredibly Tough!
Incredibly Tough!

I hit 70 the other day, wheee. Way easier than leveling in FFXI lol. I guess they just lowered xp from 60-70 too, though.

Did a big ZA run last night, full clear, got like 4 epic pieces, so my base +spell-power is now hovering around 720, which is ok, but meh, for just hitting 70 I'd say it's pretty good. I just got really lucky on all those epics.

I like WoW :-)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 2:35 am 
Incredibly Tough!
Incredibly Tough!

Up to 840 Spellpower, whee

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 6:08 am 
Decent Challenge
Decent Challenge

nice denchi. the character's looking good. good luck on WotLK in a few days, should be a blast. i wont be getting it since i havent playd for the past few months, but i'm still one of the best rogues around.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 5:32 pm 
Incredibly Tough!
Incredibly Tough!

I was proud of 840 Spellpower? geeze.

Up to 2100 now.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 12:02 pm 
Devourer of Souls~
Devourer of Souls~

I just took a loot at your armory... are you seriously a shadow priest with 0 Hit rating?

I understand you might not raid so getting the +10-11% hit thats normal there is not necessary, but even for 5 mans and pvp you're going to want 3-4% on top of talents.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 2:00 am 
Incredibly Tough!
Incredibly Tough!

ohhh nnooooo lol. I'm holy, but we were going for an achievement in one of the heroics and the last boss does a move where he phases everyone out, then you have to kill an easier version of everyone in your party.

We had to kill him in 2 minutes or less, and everyone was just having too hard a time killing me (probably some of the best geared people on the server), but for whatever reason, the mechanics, whatever, they couldn't kill me, so I respeced Shadow for extra damage, and then they could kill my copy easier. Instead of getting me to 10% then me doing a greater heal back up to full health.

So yeah, I just logged out as shadow, I'm holy.

And I'm probably one of the best geared Priests on the server (most likely not the best, but better than most). I'm 4/5 T7. My guild has cleared everything there is to clear in WotLK.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 3:25 am 
Devourer of Souls~
Devourer of Souls~

Oh thank goodness. I was about to cry after I checked your armory. As Holy your gear is much more respectable. Good to see you're doing well for yourself in the expac's "reset" of sorts after you joined TBC so late.

Oh and Obligatory "my gear is better than yours" e-peen flex of my own armory http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... l&n=Vurrin

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 1:31 pm 
Incredibly Tough!
Incredibly Tough!

Very nice gear for shadow. Our main shadow priest has the uber mace from 25 man KT.

Love that trink you have too.... so OP.....

Yeah I got lucky, priests are pretty high demand and I worked hard on my gear pre-WotLK, and I got in as a "maybe" for a guild that was gonna be going for WotLK clear pretty hardcore. Since I knew my shit and was willing to learn theorycrafts and work on my specs and UI's they let me join. I got real lucky for sure, considering how late I started.

Guild has already cleared all content (Naxx 10/25, Malygos 10/25, Archavon (lol) 10/25, Sarth 10/25) And we killed Sarth 25 with 1 drake up. After this next reset we're probably just going all-out and shooting for 3 drakes up. Obviously you've cleared quite a lot too....lucky bastard with the BIS neck.

Spriests are hawt as shit now too. Good ones top the damage charts in raids, along with mages, it's awesome.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 6:10 pm 
Decent Challenge
Decent Challenge

haha, cool denchi.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 1:02 am 
Decent Challenge
Decent Challenge

i BAH at your and your alliance self, horde ftw, but yea not bad denchi glad to see u got into raiding pretty quick, ur guild do the 3 drakes left up in OS yet? it's the only real challenge in lich king atm... =/

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 11:19 am 
Incredibly Tough!
Incredibly Tough!

Yeah we've been working on 3 drakes. Spent half a night failing at it (We could get 1 1/2 drakes down). Will hopefully finish it up tonight after Malygos. Have you guys done it yet?

but yeah, it is the only real challenge, but it's one of those fights that people just can't be retarded, and we had too many people failing at tsunamis.

I got 2 more Valorous tokens last night. So I'm 4/5 Holy Valorous, and 2/5 Shadow Valorous. At this point they're just rotting.... and valorous stuff is hardly BIS anyways. I just want that damn KT25 mace!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 5:44 am 
Incredibly Tough!
Incredibly Tough!

yeah still tossing tier 7 tokens. Pally/Lock/Priest tokens need to stop dropping 4 realz.

We've been having a hard time getting our A Team together because of the holidays. But we did Sarth 25 with 2 Drakes up with 19 people yesterday. When we get a full group together we have high hopes for 3 drakes. Seems like the WWS parses show some serious DPS on the successful attempts, and I think we're still cutting it close on the DPS. Also a good Bear tank wouldn't hurt, due to the -HP from from the drakes being up.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 4:00 am 
Vanadiel Animal Rights Activist
Vanadiel Animal Rights Activist

Denchi wrote:
We've been having a hard time getting our A Team together because of the holidays.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 10:27 pm 
Incredibly Tough!
Incredibly Tough!

25 Sartharion +3 downed

whee

Board index » General Gaming » World Of Warcraft