It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:06 pm View unanswered posts | View active topics |

Board index » General Gaming » World Of Warcraft

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 1:36 pm 
Too Weak
Too Weak

PvP is fun, and I look forward to battlegrounds, but the "honor" system is complete shit IMO. Non-stop CP grinding 10+ hours a day so you can get purple gear that is lesser quality then MC/Ony type loot, plus having to keep grinding each week otherwise you might lose the ability to wear that gear.. is.. well... lame.

I'm glad my MC/Ony gear doesn't become unequipable if I go on vacation or if someone else on the server plays more then me that week :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 5:52 pm 
Too Weak
Too Weak

Hillsbrad is lame.. I can see why anyone would quit after thinking they have to do that all the time.

As a rogue you could gank people at menethil trying to get on the boats. My friend does that and he gets ridiculous CP from it. Alliance flood through there nonstop.

I don't understand why they give a group bonus like exp... if you're in a group killing 1 guy then you already get a guaranteed win, no need to reward it. The bonus should be for killing someone else who's in a group, then you can still have group vs group with the bonus, but group vs 1 wouldn't. That's my only complaint about the system, but then again, I don't really care about trying to get first place.. not enough time to play like that.

The guy in first place on horde on my server is a hunter, who zergs in hillsbrad all the time. You could probably just have your 3 yr kid do that for you, you only need to push 2 buttons. Pretty lame..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2005 9:51 am 
Too Weak
Too Weak

well arthas is gay because last week i got 35k cp and i was ranked 160th on the server ><

Board index » General Gaming » World Of Warcraft