It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:54 pm View unanswered posts | View active topics |

Board index » General Gaming » World Of Warcraft

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 6:23 am 
Too Weak
Too Weak

our guild is moving extremely slowing through MC because of all the bad luck we've had with rotten guild alliances and horrible lag 1-2 nights a week consistantly

we kill luci, magma, and gehennas pretty easily. Geddon is semi tough but we've beaten him once and we havent managed to take anything else down. It's been nearly 2 months now since we started so we aren't doing well at all. My guild is full of casual gamers and we're allianced with 2 other small guilds with literally no skill and sucky geared members who dont listen

mc isn't looking too good for us

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 2:26 pm 
The legend. Teh Ponuh™

Wow...and you're on pvp? I'm sure you could find something more hardcore, then

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 2:35 pm 
Easy Prey
Easy Prey

Vanish, I dont you if your guys use this already, but here are some lil hints. Ask everyone to install CT_Raidassist and all the casters should have Decursive. It helps a ton for targeting people. Also, the latest version of CTRA (1.2+) have the Bosses add-ons included. Activate them.

Baron Geddon is easy, but your people can't asshat the fight. What kills the raid is the players who dont run away from camp when they have the bomb. Here's what we do : Odd groups camp north side of the room, even groups camp south. When someone gets the bomb, he runs to the closest wall (east or west), and comes back to heal up after the bomb explodes. At 1%, Geddon will do an emote and explode, run away or else you're dead. It deals 8kdmg to everyone in range.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 2:43 pm 
The legend. Teh Ponuh™

ZAKATH! There's no strategy in wow! It's a big ZERG FEST remember!!!

:lol: /laugh /gank /spit on fabian

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 2:47 pm 
Posts way too much
Posts way too much

Yeah sounds like you have done some more stuff in WoW man. I am updating WoW for the first time in a month lol... Haven't touched the game in a month. FFXI still is tons of fun and I have too many friends to leave atm. There is so much to do with ENMs, BCNMs, Dynamis, HNMs, Gods, CoP missions, and experience point/merit point pts (I have 300k+ of xp into merits lol). I want to start killing the Wyrms also (our server is behind in this respect kinda). CoP was shitty when it first came out but there is a shitload more to it now that they added ENMs and some NMs in CoP areas. I also am xping SMN and BLM at the moment and enjoy both jobs.. just need to choose one to level to 75 next. Maybe I will pop in WoW sometime on my character on your server, but my main is on another server haha. Horde is more fun to me, especially Undead.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 5:27 pm 
Too Weak
Too Weak

we've got all of that stuff, had it for a while now

sadly even the best mods cant make up for lack of player skill :(

we literally have no reason why we havent killed ragnaros at this point, just stupid ridiculous stuff that doesnt even count

about 1 raid a week is useless too because of recurring lag problems that blizz apparently cant fix

Board index » General Gaming » World Of Warcraft