It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:30 am View unanswered posts | View active topics |

Board index » General Gaming » World Of Warcraft

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 8:15 am 
(Tarutaru) (Dream) (Man)
(Tarutaru) (Dream) (Man)

Vurin wrote:
FFXI may have had a lot to do, but it punished you every step of the way for wanting to do it.

Wise words.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 11:44 am 
Easy Prey
Easy Prey

yeah I'd say you had a bad guild/group Kayne. :[

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 8:46 pm 
Devourer of Souls~
Devourer of Souls~

Anyway Made it to lvl 38 and have about 70 gp saved towards my mount. Also got a couple pieces of plate and a 1500+ ac shield waiting for me at 39-40. Still using Whirlwind hammer and the SM quest sword.

Also 225 Engineering ( goblin) and enjoy using my goblin mortar to do AoE 300-500 dmg and 3 second stun.

All in all this is just a check point of my progress. Unfortunately I got to do two weeks in the woods playign army, so I won't be able to get 39+ and start pvping.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 1:15 am 
Decent Challenge
Decent Challenge

You cant possibly say that horde doesnt have an advantage in every aspect of the game. I'll just name a few.

WotF- wow the best racial ability in the entire game. Escape from ANY Charm fear or sleep effect. Right there its almost impossible for a Warlock to beat any undead. Well this just blows away ANY alliance racial. (Dont bother with that OMG SHADOWMELD OWNS WOTF crap cause it doesnt)

War Stomp- Stun any 5 people around you. even still much better than any alliance racial...

Battlegrounds- The hordes entrance point is in the Barrens or Horde territory safe from pussy lv 60 rogues ganking you when your lv 30) Where is the alliances? Silverwing Grove contested territory.

CTF- Horde have a nice little glitch where they can go behind their base with the flag. Then no allys can get them. Making it impossible to win.

Ghost Wolf- Wow wtf blizzard? Arent Druids shapeshifters? I wouldnt even mind this that much if Druids got travel form at 20 and Shaman got Ghost Wolf at 40 but damn. You get to go the same speed as a lv 40 Druid (The supposed only shapeshifter) when your lv 20 woohoo go Blizz!

Seriously then you Horde cry nerf pally they can sheild and hearth 3 shaman are trying to kill them no fair!

Almost forgot...

Savory Deviate Delight- Quite possibly the funnest item in the game guess what! You can only get them and the recipie in HORDE territory. Wooty speaking of fishing there is a Horde only fishing pole that is BETTER then the big iron which is the best alliance can get!

Woohoo

Horde arent better, its just that blizzard favors you guys so freeking much thats its obvious.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 6:35 am 
Too Weak
Too Weak

http://warcraftrealms.com/census.php?se ... ertypeid=1

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 10:51 am 
The legend. Teh Ponuh™

Festaru wrote:
http://warcraftrealms.com/census.php?serverid=-1&factionid=-1&minlevel=10&maxlevel=60&servertypeid=1

I don't get it. I assume you're trying to say there are more humans and Night Elves. Well, I certainly know I'm not on there. That proves nothing.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 1:36 pm 
Incredibly Tough!
Incredibly Tough!

Alteric Valley for Horde: All towers guard key choke points
Alteric Valley for Alliance: Towers in random, avoidable spots.

Alteric Valley for Horde: LT all safely tucked behind the front lines.
Alteric Valley for Alliance: LT ARE the front lines.

Alteric Valley for Horde: Ice Lord Evasion Glitch.
Alteric Valley for Alliance: Ivus not spawning glitch.

OMG NERF ALLIANCE.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 3:51 pm 
Too Weak
Too Weak

A month ago everyone was bitching "blizz favors alliance". Now that alliance loses most of the time (and I believe it's because the teams are even in BG) the alliance are the ones bitching. Go figure.

Alliance outnumbers horde 2:1 on most servers. That was the point of the link. If you think that's no big deal, then wow..

I doubt Blizz put an exploit in WG to favor horde, that's the dumbest reason ever. Of course they're going to fix it.

Shamans really aren't all that powerful. If that's why horde is better, than why do I kill most alliance I encounter with my hunter, mage, or warrior? Oh I guess it's because we have shamans, even though they're not always around. I have a 54 shaman but I could care less if they nerf them. I think we'll still win :p What if we had paladins instead? lol

So if alliance is losing because the BG maps favor horde, then why do they lose outside most of the time? On my server alliance always got owned at TM. The only time they'd manage to get into TM was when they outnumbered. And yes, I mean actually outnumbered us, like we had 10 stragglers trying to res and they had at least 20-30 corpse camping us.

WOTF, which is strong against 1 spell, is getting nerfed anyway, so that should mean alliance will start winning more right? Maybe if your priests weren't too focused on jacking off to their female character then they'd roll a dwarf and use fear ward.

the .5 sec cast 2 second stun up to 5 people warstomp is nice, but it definitely won't turn the tide of battle lol... seriously.

Ghost wolf is nice at low levels but how often are you getting killed because of it lvl 40+?

I really think that alliance just aren't very good without the zerg. I have a 60 human mage and I still think that. I always felt stupid at TM being on the advantaged team... only to have all the horde just leave because we had 3x more than them.

And did you know the pet chicken quest is only available from an item you get from an ALLIANCE VENDOR?! OMG

So you just sound like the whiny horde you probably hated listening to a few months ago.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 4:15 pm 
The Original Dark Knight™
The Original Dark Knight™

Dwarf women priests are the way to go.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 4:18 pm 
The legend. Teh Ponuh™

2;1 In most servers? I honestly doubt it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 7:10 pm 
Easy Prey
Easy Prey

Festaru wrote:
Maybe if your priests weren't too focused on jacking off to their female character then they'd roll a dwarf and use fear ward.

rofl

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 7:50 pm 
Incredibly Tough!
Incredibly Tough!

Festaru wrote:
A month ago everyone was bitching "blizz favors alliance". Now that alliance loses most of the time (and I believe it's because the teams are even in BG) the alliance are the ones bitching. Go figure.

Alliance outnumbers horde 2:1 on most servers. That was the point of the link. If you think that's no big deal, then wow..

I doubt Blizz put an exploit in WG to favor horde, that's the dumbest reason ever. Of course they're going to fix it.

Shamans really aren't all that powerful. If that's why horde is better, than why do I kill most alliance I encounter with my hunter, mage, or warrior? Oh I guess it's because we have shamans, even though they're not always around. I have a 54 shaman but I could care less if they nerf them. I think we'll still win :p What if we had paladins instead? lol

So if alliance is losing because the BG maps favor horde, then why do they lose outside most of the time? On my server alliance always got owned at TM. The only time they'd manage to get into TM was when they outnumbered. And yes, I mean actually outnumbered us, like we had 10 stragglers trying to res and they had at least 20-30 corpse camping us.

WOTF, which is strong against 1 spell, is getting nerfed anyway, so that should mean alliance will start winning more right? Maybe if your priests weren't too focused on jacking off to their female character then they'd roll a dwarf and use fear ward.

the .5 sec cast 2 second stun up to 5 people warstomp is nice, but it definitely won't turn the tide of battle lol... seriously.

Ghost wolf is nice at low levels but how often are you getting killed because of it lvl 40+?

I really think that alliance just aren't very good without the zerg. I have a 60 human mage and I still think that. I always felt stupid at TM being on the advantaged team... only to have all the horde just leave because we had 3x more than them.

And did you know the pet chicken quest is only available from an item you get from an ALLIANCE VENDOR?! OMG

So you just sound like the whiny horde you probably hated listening to a few months ago.

My server has more horde than alliance. I really don't care about other servers :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 7:56 pm 
The legend. Teh Ponuh™

I've only seen festaru more firey in one other post and that is when he was condemning anyone who didn't believe in christianity to fire and brimstone, lol

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 8:07 pm 
Too Weak
Too Weak

alliance can burn in hell

Board index » General Gaming » World Of Warcraft