It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:18 am View unanswered posts | View active topics |

Board index » General Gaming » World Of Warcraft

Post subject: Hell has frozen over
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 7:36 am 
Decent Challenge
Decent Challenge

It was a bright florida saturday afternoon. Hot burning sun embraced the dry landscape. The very trees begged to be bushes, as if to have a chance at less heat touching their delicate leaves. I stood in front of the bastion of french sales power. It was a target, with its bright red lettering, and many lowly red shirted employees. As i walked into the store, I knew my soul was being siphoned away. Gone were the days when I could say never would I buy it, or I won't give it a shot. I was making excuses already in my mind, about why I was voluntarly becoming a hypocrite. I walked along the many brightly lit rows of consumer products all sold cheaper then the mom and pop shop across the street. They won't be in business long, target knows that. I got to the computer aisle, and there it was, the devil incarnate. It went by many names, this brownish blue box of evil, mmo, timesink, but its most famous name was, WoW. Picking up the box, I felt a sharp pain on my finger. Looking down i swear i saw a drop of blood, vanish into the box, and my name briefly flash upon the box, my soul was gone. I left the bastion of french salespower, and came home. My computer refused to start, out of a vain attempt to refuse my advances. My new found pact, gave me powers, and the computer came to life before them. I installed the game CD, and it was as if the games loaded itself, levitating CDs moving from the box to the computer when needed. I now play WoW, and I feel a peice of myself gone from inside, what they call the soul. :o

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 8:15 am 
Eater of cow souls

gg nub lol learn2play

btw i play on agamaggan horde :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 8:22 am 
Decent Challenge
Decent Challenge

playing on Gorefiend: Undead Warlock, and loving every second so far, but its still the first week, lets see how i feel next week. Lvl 7 already... I want drain life... for the hoard...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 1:23 pm 
Decent Challenge
Decent Challenge

come play on dunemaul with us

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 2:28 pm 
Decent Challenge
Decent Challenge

lol i wish, but my cousin plays on this server... after i hit 60, I'll make an alt on the other servers to hang out with the ifrit crews... would be nice if all of ifrit took over a server...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 3:01 pm 
Easy Prey
Easy Prey

heh, I rolled on a server with a group of irl friends and ended up running into an Ifrit guild with shilly, kirana and a bunch of mysidians... out of all of em... I think just Storch and I still play

Yarr wrote:
Severus is loser, what a shocking new broadcast.

Cyntari wrote:
Darnit! I want it NOW!

Board index » General Gaming » World Of Warcraft