It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:29 pm View unanswered posts | View active topics |

Board index » Community » Community Discussion

Post subject: Crazy Weather on 12/17
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 2:47 pm 
Father of Evil Twin Tarus & 1 Mastermind
Father of Evil Twin Tarus & 1 Mastermind

On 12/17/08 we just had all day icy cold rain in Sounthern California that made snow level drop down to about 2,000 feet to 2,500 feet range. Well Major Highways on I-5 in Grapevine area, Ca-14 near Palmdale, I-15 Cajon mountain, Ca-30 and Ca-330 Big Bear and Arrowhead mountain, and last 29 palm area was also snowed in so bad that CHP (California Highway Patrol) had shutdown those highway that even Caltran snow plow couldn't keep up keeping road clear.

Road was shutdown from 12/1708 morning until next day at 11am. made alot of ppl can't get anywhere they needed to go. Even my work was also slowed or delay big time that we only can move whats open. We Ralphs and Food 4 Less transport that cover southen calfiornia to Nothern California Near San Francisco, and Las Vegas. it really made a mess out there that some of our trucker that was already out there got stuck those shutdown highway heh good thing I was not out there when this happen.

Lucky I was only doing local area from Riverside,Ca to Glendale,Ca and down to Orange county area. If I did get stuck up there I don't think I would found a room for motel to sleep in heh. So if you guys was in this area or another area that did ice storm to snowed in, Tell me about it of your experience if you stuck in snow mess or whatever.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 11:10 am 
Spammer, to the max!

2 days ago it was about 70 degrees in ATL and I was washing and waxing my car over the weekend.

Last night was unreal cold and the high for today is about 34 degrees.

Weather has been wacky. 1 day hot enough for shorts then in 1 day super cold. What did people do before well built houses to survive such elements? lol

The thing is, weather changes such as this make everybody sick with a quickness. I hope I don't get a sinus infection again since I had one already last month lol.

Board index » Community » Community Discussion