It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:15 am View unanswered posts | View active topics |

Board index » Community » Community Discussion

Post subject: Lockerz.com
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 2:17 am 
Posts way too much
Posts way too much

Hey all,

Figured I would post this for those of you that don't know about it. Lockerz.com is a site where you can earn points to be redeemed for various prizes. The description from their site is
Lockerz wrote:
Lockerz is an invitation–only website created to connect members through commerce, content and social networking. Once invited, you’ll be able to watch exclusive video, buy great products, discover new music, play games, and connect with friends. You’ll be able to do this all in one place, AND you’ll get rewarded for just doing the things you love. When you watch a video, play a game, or even log in, you’ll earn Pointz (or “PTZ”) Lockerz own form of currency. Turn around and redeem your PTZ for incredible merchandise, unique experiences and exclusive deals and sales.

They're still adding new features to the site (working on what they call "Shop" now), but essentially you just log in and answer a question every day to get your points. You also have the option to watch videos to get points as well.

The way they're currently set up is they have redemptions once a month where you can spend your points on different prizes such as PS3 and Xbox games, iPods, Amazon and Paypal giftcards among other things. The new Shop section they're adding you can use your points to get discounts on items in the shop.

It's invite only, and if anyone is interested I can send you one. I can try and answer questions if there are any.

Yarr - if you're not happy about this I can remove it.

Editing to add: I should get emails about PMs, but can also be reached on AIM if I don't answer right away.

Ponuh wrote:
i love how half of this thread is about racism in america and the other half is pictures of kittens

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 7:47 am 
Decent Challenge
Decent Challenge

Only thing I've ever heard about lockerz is it's a scam scam scamity scam scam...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 8:09 am 
Posts way too much
Posts way too much

Seems pretty legit. They don't get anything from you out of it aside from sponsor money from the ads that play before the videos.

Ponuh wrote:
i love how half of this thread is about racism in america and the other half is pictures of kittens

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 11:25 pm 
Mike&Ike Irl
Mike&Ike Irl

The logo looks legit. The name sounds hokey. The guys in the video look like tools.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 2:49 am 
Posts way too much
Posts way too much

Yeah, they're pretty gay. I usually just mute the videos and watch them while I have down time at work.

Ponuh wrote:

Board index » Community » Community Discussion