It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:22 pm View unanswered posts | View active topics |

Board index » Community » Community Discussion

Post subject: Final Fantasy figures for sale
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:02 pm 
Spammer, to the max!

Dunno if you guys are as nerdy as me, but i'm selling off some of my collection if anyone's interested:

http://shop.ebay.com/teknopheliak/m.htm ... ksid=p3686

Post subject: Re: Final Fantasy figures for sale
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:12 pm 
Crumpet
Crumpet

Nifty, are these the ones you always see photos of in glass cases at Square Enix booths at conventions?

If I had figures I'd probably just take them all out of the boxes so I could display them somewhere all posed, seems silly to have them and not use them. I don't really have collector mentality.

The only "figure" i have on display anywhere is my papercraft Metal Gear Rex i made myself, lol.

Attachment:
File comment: MG Rex Papercraft
mgrex.jpg
mgrex.jpg [ 103.29 KiB | Viewed 3707 times ]

I've been kind of wanting to find one of the 20th anniversary metal-cast Optimus Prime figures though, because that'd be cool.

PS: Your Tifa looks like Cloud. (Wrong Image?)

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:31 pm 
Meat Miq'abob
Meat Miq'abob

all I have is Gundam models. good luck getting that 20th anniversary metal-cast Optimus Prime, that thing is so nice. I haven't made a gundam model in over 5 years but I still want a Perfect Grade Strike Gundam.

Hope all your sales go fine Ruby.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:37 pm 
Spammer, to the max!

Sold the ultima and omega weapons for $500 combined already! Although those two were by far the most valuable in the collection, still not bad for first day up.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:57 am 
Father of Evil Twin Tarus & 1 Mastermind
Father of Evil Twin Tarus & 1 Mastermind

tehkei wrote:
all I have is Gundam models. good luck getting that 20th anniversary metal-cast Optimus Prime, that thing is so nice. I haven't made a gundam model in over 5 years but I still want a Perfect Grade Strike Gundam.

Hope all your sales go fine Ruby.

nice and I am Gundams fan of this and strike look kewl. I have all the 5 Gundam Wings with Customs Verson of Endless Waltz which is one of my favs.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:02 pm 
Meat Miq'abob
Meat Miq'abob

Pantherxx wrote:
nice and I am Gundams fan of this and strike look kewl. I have all the 5 Gundam Wings with Customs Verson of Endless Waltz which is one of my favs.

yeah i have all the Endless Waltz 1/100 models except for the bad guy model, that one was sold out even when they where being released... 10 years ago D:

after that I started building MS (master grade models) and got into the 8th MS gundam models those are nice, my pride and my most favorite model is the MS nu gundam, bad ass 1/100 model almost a Perfect grade.

I mainly stopped after gundam seed came out cause they changed the categories around and the MS equivilant of the gundams were more like regular 1/100 models. I would still like to own a perfect grade gundam models one of these days. Sadly I lost/damaged alot of my models during multiple moves, so out of my 15+ models only a few survived. :(

My Ex had a perfect grade 1/60 gundam wing endless walts version, it was so awesome, had several individual feathers that you could bend. each finger digit moved on its own, led lights in eyes and the skeleton had individual pistons, too bad the wings where just to darn heavy for the model, the detail was worth the 200 dollars lol.

sorry about hijacking the thread Ruby

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:40 pm 
Crumpet
Crumpet

After this thread I had another look around for the 20th Anniversary Prime Figure and managed to find one of the original japanese models (Takara MP-01L Convoy) for $200. Ordered it. It looks way better than the US "DVD" version which was brighter and just plastic so it looked a lot more like a toy in comparison. Gonna take like a month to get here probably though.

I was a Transformers G1 nut as a kid and I can't believe I had no idea this thing existed back in 2006 or I'd have picked them up off the toy shelves instead. It's like the best you get, standing over 12" tall, metal cast, chrome plated, all joints are articulated, ball jointed, or even pistons that make it insanely posable with the heavy feet making it stand basically any way you want it. The thing transforms of course if you want it to and the chest even opens up complete with an openable lights-up Autobot Matrix.

aka: This thing's the shit.

EDIT: And, yeah, it transforms too. It's supposed to be really complicated though, lol.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:29 pm 
Spammer, to the max!

I know you're not selling this but...wow to these 2...

I'm looking at a few of that you are selling though...just kinda deciding...

Attachments:
ff7_tifa2statue.jpg
ff7_tifa2statue.jpg [ 21.14 KiB | Viewed 3625 times ]
ff7aerithsculptureart.jpg
ff7aerithsculptureart.jpg [ 144.28 KiB | Viewed 3625 times ]

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:38 pm 
Star-Spangled Subligar
Star-Spangled Subligar

Ket I think I have that too, but it might be the cheap one, I broke it anyway lol.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:03 am 
Crumpet
Crumpet

Prime says "Awww yeah, bitches!"

Attachments:
File comment: Prime
prime.jpg
prime.jpg [ 97.1 KiB | Viewed 3579 times ]

Board index » Community » Community Discussion