It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:38 pm View unanswered posts | View active topics |

Board index » Community » Community Discussion

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 858 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 3:58 pm 
The legend. Teh Ponuh™

Yurichan wrote:
he only says things like that to kluya cause hes hot for him, but kluya wont give him the time of day.

Isn't that insult like a full step below "your mom" jokes?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 4:52 pm 
Tough!
Tough!

Ponuh wrote:
goDeejay wrote:
Ponuh you're so cool with your thesaurus trash talking.

astound and idiocy? really?

What the fuck is so astounding and/or idiotic about wearing a T-shirt with a politician that you support on it?

Or are you just practicing the proper use of your weekly vocabulary words?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 4:55 pm 
The legend. Teh Ponuh™

goDeejay wrote:
Ponuh wrote:
goDeejay wrote:
Ponuh you're so cool with your thesaurus trash talking.

astound and idiocy? really?

What the fuck is so astounding and/or idiotic about wearing a T-shirt with a politician that you support on it?

Or are you just practicing the proper use of your weekly vocabulary words?

What other words would I have used there? I'm not sure why you're so fucking hung up on that.

And if you don't understand what's wrong with the shirt already then there's nothing I can do for you. I wonder if he's got any Hollister "Save Darfur" T-shirts in his closet as well.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 5:01 pm 
Tough!
Tough!

lol

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 6:27 pm 
Posts way too much
Posts way too much

haha there is nothing wrong with that shirt. You crazy!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 4:06 am 
Yarr's bane
Yarr's bane

its nice and all but this entire country needs to change alot. low and behold we are now starting to realize that America isn't leading the world. Our own economy doesn't even seem to effect the oil market anymore ( prices just keep going up besides our recession) every thing has changed to more of a globalized economy. Whomever becomes the next president is seriously going to have alot of work cut out for them.

We need to learn some modesty, we need to invest in solid renewable resources NOT FUCKING CORN BASED ETHANOL or e85 whatever the hell you call it. Ethanol is probably the worst fucking idea we've come up with in ages. Its really only a temporary solution. Corn based ethanol is taking away from food supply corn which is going to effect prices all around. It again is merely a sort term solution to a serious problem. Politician are jumping on this idea because it sounds like a really good idea, its getting popular and it makes people think we can get ourselves out of dependence on oil. Nobody mentions how much it really takes to make corn based ethanol. The hundreds of gallons of fresh water needed and various other natural resources, basically ethanol is energy negative.
Honestly and sadly the best possible solution is connecting all cars to the grid. That would require of course more coal burning plants. All in all change is seriously needed..
The next president is going to have to make alot of serious life changing decisions for this country.

Ohh and anyone who thinks liquid coal is a good idea is a moron.

Its nice to see such energy for change. Buts its important to change the way we live too.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 5:22 am 
The legend. Teh Ponuh™

Mikey wrote:
its nice and all but this entire country needs to change alot. low and behold we are now starting to realize that America isn't leading the world. Our own economy doesn't even seem to effect the oil market anymore ( prices just keep going up besides our recession)

The price of oil isn't contingent upon the US because the price of oil is controlled by a cartel (OPEC).

Corn and sugar ethanol has been a political issue in every campaign for almost 40 years now. It's essential to play that in Iowa but it doesn't represent a particular reality.

European and Asian cars are on average 200-250% more efficient than the average American car. It's a matter consumers in the country changing their value set, not an Executive issue.

Many, many areas have ample ability to facilitate electric cars on the grid. My state would have no trouble, nor would California except maybe in the heat of summer. Look past New York, which will continue to have to rely on mass transit. In my city of 250,000, everyone is forced to drive because things are very spread out and buses only come every 30 minutes. If everyone drove plug-in hybrids to commute we'd cut down on our usage by astronomical percentages.

There's not going to be a moratorium on petroleum until there's a serious strategic (read: doom eminent) problem in the immediate future. The only thing a US President can do is aggressive tax incentives but between John Wayne and James Dean I think our collective psyche won't latch on to rational incentive proposals.

I'm not sure why you always want to talk about energy. I know you did a paper on it like over a year ago but you seem to say the same things every time.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 12:04 pm 
Yarr's bane
Yarr's bane

im always reading about energy issues lol. THE LOOMING OIL PEAK CRISIS articles and green blogs tend to put everything in a doom like perspective.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 12:25 am 
Even Match
Even Match

Ponuh wrote:
Yurichan wrote:
he only says things like that to kluya cause hes hot for him, but kluya wont give him the time of day.

Isn't that insult like a full step below "your mom" jokes?

about half a step above, if not on par.

FFXI - Yurichan: 75THF(Ret) / SC2 - Lawncare / XBOX - Zombie Sharks / PS3 - Zombie_Sharks

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 12:17 pm 
Posts way too much
Posts way too much

I can't tell you how many fucktards I almost killed irl arguing about the stupid Obama email that shows him without the hand over heart during the national anthem (though in the email it says pledge of allegience...whatever it just adds to the ignorance). I don't know how real this picture is but I found it on facebook today and I love it lol.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 12:28 pm 
Posts way too much
Posts way too much

Oh noes Bush doesn't have his hand on his heart. I didn't see anything with Obama doing the same. Whatever, that kind of stuff is trash anyways. More people ignoring the actual issues. Where is Hillary's "Shame on you Obama" stuff? I never heard what she was shaming him about. She has no room to talk anyways. I fucking hate politicians.

Very surprising seeing that Bush served in the military in WW2. Most vets I know are reactionary about the whole removing the hat and placing their hand on their heart during the anthem.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 3:29 pm 
The legend. Teh Ponuh™

Kluya wrote:
I can't tell you how many fucktards I almost killed irl arguing about the stupid Obama email that shows him without the hand over heart during the national anthem (though in the email it says pledge of allegience...whatever it just adds to the ignorance). I don't know how real this picture is but I found it on facebook today and I love it lol.

So you're making the SAME EXACT ARGUMENT? "Oh guys it shouldn't matter if obama does it. That's a nonissue. BUT LOOK AT THIS--CHECKMATE". Fuck offfffff

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 3:45 pm 
Posts way too much
Posts way too much

Ponuh wrote:
Kluya wrote:

So you're making the SAME EXACT ARGUMENT? "Oh guys it shouldn't matter if obama does it. That's a nonissue. BUT LOOK AT THIS--CHECKMATE". Fuck offfffff

I'm not making an argument. Bush supporters are people who would get pissed about this. The fact Bush Sr didn't do it proves it should be a non-issue. That's all.

And I'm happy it upset you :love:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 4:00 pm 
The legend. Teh Ponuh™

Hopefully in college you at least learned about something called tu quoque. Oh wait.

If you don't even bother to educate yourself beyond the realm of cable news and blog bickering then everything you do will irritate me.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 3:11 pm 
Incredibly Tough!
Incredibly Tough!

Yeah i agree, the problem with our cars and energy has more to do with people changing their attitudes than anything else. It's all "On noes peoplez won't like me if I don't drive an H2!! OMGZX!!! Maybe I'll just buy the biggest For F450 and raise it and put spinners on it, yeah that's fucking tiiigghhthtt bro."

It's amazing how arrogant and self-seeking Americans are. No matter how many of my friends are smart people, there are 10 more fuckwads roaming the streets.

PS: I just calculated my MPG for my 97 Honda Accord. I got 28.5mpg on my last tank of gas. Shouldn't that be higher for an Accord?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 3:25 pm 
Posts way too much
Posts way too much

That's pretty good if it's city miles, not so much if it's hwy miles though. I get around 400miles a tank in my lexus but it's mostly city and it's got a 17gal tank, so basically it's 23.5 mpg.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 3:33 pm 
Incredibly Tough!
Incredibly Tough!

It was a mix, maybe like 2/3 highway and 1/3 city, so I guess that would be a good average.

I was watching Top Gear and Jeremy was getting 9mpg in his Gallardo. What a putz.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 4:37 pm 
Posts way too much
Posts way too much

Ponuh wrote:
If you don't even bother to educate yourself beyond the realm of cable news and blog bickering then everything you do will irritate me.

Good that's my plan. I love irritating 18 year old hipster faggots with bedsores.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 12:47 am 
Spammer, to the max!

Cobra Commander 2008

http://www.g4tv.com/attackoftheshow/videos/20376/Cobra_Commander_Speech_Thief.html?videoCategory_key=8

"Yes we shall!"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 3:53 pm 
The Mexican Reject
The Mexican Reject

Denchi wrote:
Yeah i agree, the problem with our cars and energy has more to do with people changing their attitudes than anything else. It's all "On noes peoplez won't like me if I don't drive an H2!! OMGZX!!! Maybe I'll just buy the biggest For F450 and raise it and put spinners on it, yeah that's fucking tiiigghhthtt bro."

It's amazing how arrogant and self-seeking Americans are. No matter how many of my friends are smart people, there are 10 more fuckwads roaming the streets.

PS: I just calculated my MPG for my 97 Honda Accord. I got 28.5mpg on my last tank of gas. Shouldn't that be higher for an Accord?

ugh...that makes me miss my civic. I'm at 18mpg, baby!

But that's at ~$40 per tank every other week... it's all city miles.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 5:02 pm 
Tough!
Tough!

Kluya wrote:
Ponuh wrote:

Good that's my plan. I love irritating 18 year old hipster faggots with bedsores.

burn

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 8:50 pm 
Father of Evil Twin Tarus & 1 Mastermind
Father of Evil Twin Tarus & 1 Mastermind

I get 32 mpg on 2002 2.0L 4Cyl Ford Focus 4 door.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 10:30 am 
Posts way too much
Posts way too much

28 mpg city and 39 mpg on the highway with my 2007 civic right now.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 11:15 pm 
Tough!
Tough!

Hey guys!
[spoiler]Image

[/spoiler]

YOU CANT UNSEE IT (WORKSAFE)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 11:30 pm 
The legend. Teh Ponuh™

CUTTING FUCKING EDGE

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 858 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35  Next

Board index » Community » Community Discussion