It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:21 am View unanswered posts | View active topics |

Board index » Community » Community Discussion

Post subject: First show of the summer...
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 12:00 pm 
Tough!
Tough!

Location: {Hand} {Down} {Trousers} {Jerkin} {I'm Playing Solo Right Now}
It was freakin hot as hell outside. Who woulda thought it would be about 95deg in May. Anyways show started at about noon and went to a little after 10. Only band woth commenting about was Saliva. They hit the stage at night and was freaking amazing. I've never seen a crowd jump and move like they did on Click Click Boom. They kept everyone rocking for all 10 songs. They even came out when everyone was leaving and played another 2 songs.

Some other highlights were the mud pit. Bout 100 people were involved in that at any time. The Beer u got was in measuring cups. 8$'s for a 56oz. Water was a reasonable 2$'s. Tickets were only 5$'s for 8 bands (Tantric Hinder Saliva etc.... sp?). We were in the grandstands at the top all day cuz it was windy up there and some old dude in his 70's came up to us then pukes over the railing onto the crowd below. We were laughing our asses off. Tons of people were passed out from heat and beer. All in all we had a good time, and are burnt to a crisp. \:D/

Board index » Community » Community Discussion