It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:59 pm View unanswered posts | View active topics |

Board index » Community » Community Discussion

Post subject: Gay Pride 2006
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 11:07 am 
Yarr's Sun-Eyed Girl
Yarr's Sun-Eyed Girl

Okay...so I went to Gay Pride last night in Toronto and had the most hilarious time ever. My best friend and three of my other close friends are gay and so they took me to Pride for my first time. We walked around downtown and I saw a lot of really interesting people. It was so funny. The drag queens were hilarious and a lot of them were surprisingly well put together! One of the best things about going out to a gay bar is that my best friend is really good looking so he always works his way in for free, which means I get in for free and we get to bypass the line. We also got loads of free drinks. So Pride 2006 was definitely a good time and I plan on going back next weekend. I'd go to the parade today, but I have a bit of a headache and traffic will be insane.

That is my story of Pride. lol

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 12:13 pm 
Too Weak
Too Weak

power to u lol :oops:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 12:34 pm 
Star-Spangled Subligar
Star-Spangled Subligar

I had no idea you were into chicks.

That is so awesome. \:D/

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 12:51 pm 
Yarr's Sun-Eyed Girl
Yarr's Sun-Eyed Girl

hahaha Surprisingly, there weren't many good looking ones. lol Or not so surprisingly. lol

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 2:41 pm 
IS SO RETARDED
IS SO RETARDED

into chicks and posts on your forum yarr, shes a keeper

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 2:47 pm 
The Original Dark Knight™
The Original Dark Knight™

She's into chicks? So, that explains why she's into Yarr. Since he's the biggest woman I know. Zing!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 2:52 pm 
Star-Spangled Subligar
Star-Spangled Subligar

Reinheld wrote:
She's into chicks? So, that explains why she's into Yarr. Since he's the biggest woman I know. Zing!

You know reinheld.

Youre a real special class of jerk. haha.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 3:24 pm 
Even Match
Even Match

ha I choked on my beverage.

anyway,
most of my better friends are gay too. loved pride time at home, but then pride time was pretty much every night. heh.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 3:39 pm 
Mike&Ike Irl
Mike&Ike Irl

glad you had fun. i love going to the parades.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 4:09 pm 
The legend. Teh Ponuh™

It just seems creepy to me.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 4:52 pm 
Youre a Crappy HNM like Roc or something
Youre a Crappy HNM like Roc or something

They are pretty fun but year after year they wear on you I guess.I will only be going to two parades this year but its the after parties that are the best

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 5:17 pm 
Yarr's Sun-Eyed Girl
Yarr's Sun-Eyed Girl

Well we didn't go to the parade. We went to the bar. lol No parades for us! :)

I agree Mintsy...it really is gay pride everyday when you're with the gays. lol Or my Mo's as I call them.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 5:46 pm 
Even Match
Even Match

did you see madi..?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 2:15 pm 
Decent Challenge
Decent Challenge

used to go to gay bars with my two gay friends in jersey, they were the coolest spots. Straight guys honestly think some dude is gonna jump on your back and dry hump you most of the time. Usually though the guys they met and hung out with when we all went out were some of the coolest peeps I ever met in my life, laid back, straight to the point, and just good solid people. NY/NJ was the best time in my life... Orlando blows...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 4:09 pm 
The legend. Teh Ponuh™

Daedalan wrote:
used to go to gay bars with my two gay friends in jersey, they were the coolest spots. Straight guys honestly think some dude is gonna jump on your back and dry hump you most of the time. Usually though the guys they met and hung out with when we all went out were some of the coolest peeps I ever met in my life, laid back, straight to the point, and just good solid people. NY/NJ was the best time in my life... Orlando blows...

Are you gay?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 5:34 pm 
Decent Challenge
Decent Challenge

no I'm straight but I have gay friends and my best friend is gay, and I would trust him with my life, that said if its a jab from the other thread, please keep your punches and insults in the appropiate thread thank you. We may not have to agree with each other's point of view, but we do have to coexist on this board.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 6:53 pm 
The legend. Teh Ponuh™

I'm not jabbing you from the other thread. I have no problem with being gay. I am gay. That's not to say I don't have problems with "Gay America" and the gay community ( I say it shouldn't exist--sexual orientation is a big issue in this country not just because the people on Capitol Hill project that image, but also because homosexuals have created an exclusive sect and basically let that one fact dicate their entire lives). But that's another thread (sort of) and I don't want to elaborate any more because I"m in Arathi Basin.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 9:29 am 
Too Weak
Too Weak

im lost..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 10:42 am 
Decent Challenge
Decent Challenge

Ponuh wrote:
I'm not jabbing you from the other thread. I have no problem with being gay. I am gay. That's not to say I don't have problems with "Gay America" and the gay community ( I say it shouldn't exist--sexual orientation is a big issue in this country not just because the people on Capitol Hill project that image, but also because homosexuals have created an exclusive sect and basically let that one fact dicate their entire lives). But that's another thread (sort of) and I don't want to elaborate any more because I"m in Arathi Basin.

I thought I was the only one who found that idea stupid also. A majority of gay people i know don't make an issue out of it, they don't hide it, but they act like its normal for them. Because it is normal for them... then you have the other type which want everyone to respect them for throwing it in their face all over... I've never understood why the stark contrast...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 10:56 am 
The legend. Teh Ponuh™

Daedalan wrote:
[

I thought I was the only one who found that idea stupid also. A majority of gay people i know don't make an issue out of it, they don't hide it, but they act like its normal for them. Because it is normal for them... then you have the other type which want everyone to respect them for throwing it in their face all over... I've never understood why the stark contrast...

Because I don't think they're interested in "equality". That's not what these parades represent. They're actually just an excuse for scantily clothed old men to dance in the streets to "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun".

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 11:00 am 
Too Weak
Too Weak

lolol \:D/

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 11:02 am 
Decent Challenge
Decent Challenge

Ponuh wrote:
Because I don't think they're interested in "equality". That's not what these parades represent. They're actually just an excuse for scantily clothed old men to dance in the streets to "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun".

LoL they are acutally pretty fun even for straight people. I went to one with my friend cause he wanted "support" lol. I always told him after I think he was trying to look like he was there with someone... assmunch. But it was definitely a site to behold, oddly reminded me of MG in New Orleans.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 11:08 pm 
Incredibly Tough!
Incredibly Tough!

Mandos wrote:
did you see madi..?

Fuck you mandos lol. I hate gay culture, wouldn't catch me at one of those parade things. Also, drag queens scare me. (( not even joking, I get nightmares sometimes lol)) They remind me of clowns, and I am also afraid of clowns and mimes.

Gay culture from my point of view is too overtly sexual. Most gay guys I know are sluts who would fuck anything with a dick. That plainly just disgusts me, so i don't have many gay friends. (( I don't have many irl friends in general.. .hm lol ))

And another thing is most gay people make too big a deal about being gay. Its liek omg im gay so every single thing in my life has to revolve around the fact that im gay. Get real lol.

Parading around with men dressed up as women with horribly overdone makeup with bright shiny rainbow colors in my opinion is not showing pride, its showing retardedness. lol but hey there are worse things, so let flamers have thier fun I guess.

but in the same way that straight guys are afraid of someone thinking they are gay, I personally and Im sure other gay guys do not want the general straight public thinking that ALL gay people are liek that, or that gay lisps, rainbows, and orgys and drag queens are 100% what it means to be gay.

Being gay simply means you like members of the same sex. Homosexuality is not a culture of life. its a sexual preference.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 11:13 pm 
IS SO RETARDED
IS SO RETARDED

Madisonli wrote:
Mandos wrote:
did you see madi..?

Fuck you mandos lol. I hate gay culture, wouldn't catch me at one of those parade things. Also, drag queens scare me. (( not even joking, I get nightmares sometimes lol)) They remind me of clowns, and I am also afraid of clowns and mimes.

Gay culture from my point of view is too overtly sexual. Most gay guys I know are sluts who would fuck anything with a dick. That plainly just disgusts me, so i don't have many gay friends. (( I don't have many irl friends in general.. .hm lol ))

And another thing is most gay people make too big a deal about being gay. Its liek omg im gay so every single thing in my life has to revolve around the fact that im gay. Get real lol.

Parading around with men dressed up as women with horribly overdone makeup with bright shiny rainbow colors in my opinion is not showing pride, its showing retardedness. lol but hey there are worse things, so let flamers have thier fun I guess.

but in the same way that straight guys are afraid of someone thinking they are gay, I personally and Im sure other gay guys do not want the general straight public thinking that ALL gay people are liek that, or that gay lisps, rainbows, and orgys and drag queens are 100% what it means to be gay.

Being gay simply means you like members of the same sex. Homosexuality is not a culture of life. its a sexual preference.

i swear madi is the coolest gay person ever

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 11:20 pm 
The legend. Teh Ponuh™

Led you're a homophobe though.

Board index » Community » Community Discussion