It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:07 am View unanswered posts | View active topics |

Board index » Community » Community Discussion

Post subject: So those of you in England.. (kinda undecent)
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 6:07 am 
Spammer, to the max!

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/14224384/

Quote:
LONDON - Hundreds of Britons are being urged to attend what is being branded as Europe's first "masturbate-a-thon," a leading British reproductive health care charity said Friday.

Marie Stopes International, which is hosting the event with HIV/AIDS charity the Terrence Higgins Trust, said it expected up to 200 people to attend the sponsored masturbation session in Clerkenwell, central London, on Saturday.

"It is a bit of a publicity stunt, but we hope it will raise awareness," a Marie Stopes spokeswoman told Reuters.

"We want to get people talking about safer sex, masturbation and to lift taboos."

Participants, who have to be over 18, can bring any aids they need and can take part in four different rooms — a comfort area, a mixed area, along with men and women only areas.

However, the rules on the event's Web site states there can be no touching of other participants, nor are people allowed to fake orgasms.

"The amount you raise will be determined by how many minutes you masturbate and/or how many orgasms you achieve," the Web site said.

The Marie Stopes spokeswoman said local religious groups had been initially outraged, but after people had heard what the event was about, most had approved it.

Police had also given it their approval.

Similar events have been staged in San Francisco for the last six years raising $25,000 for women's health initiatives and HIV prevention. If successful, Marie Stopes said it could take place elsewhere in mainland Europe next year.

Hear about this? It sounds uncomfortable, yet.. interesting. Too bad you have to be over 18.

Unban Trace please, I want him to see it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 9:17 am 
Even Match
Even Match

wtf................when is this.....

lol, how many orgasms you acheive, why not measure it by volume..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 9:44 am 
Tough!
Tough!

doesnt seem so "safe" havin people jerk off right next to you. and talk about a health code violation

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 11:51 am 
Even Match
Even Match

Yea that does confuse me.

I'm no expert but isn't semen like nearly as potent as blood for transmitting HIV? Raise awareness by infecting 1000s of people?

Need more info on this.

From 24dash.com

Quote:
"It's time to find out if the only things allowed to be stiff in Britain are upper lips."

Organisers, the Centre for Sex and Culture, said: "The US Masturbate-A-Thon is hoping to see new challenges to the current record of 8 hours and 30 minutes.

"We hope to maintain the US record - but we just may lose it. If the winner of the English event goes beyond this time it will mean a new international record. If they do not then a first English Record shall be established."

Holy shit 8 hours. I hope that wasn't a dude...and if it was I wouldnt want to be within 300 ft of when the 8 hours was up.

Still all I can find is news agencies reporting its going to happen, but no offical info.

edit: because it was 3 days ago lol. Apparantly only 30 people showed up, and most of them were men (no shit)

http://www.masturbate-a-thon.co.uk/ offical website

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 2:05 pm 
Mike&Ike Irl
Mike&Ike Irl

this is retarted

Board index » Community » Community Discussion