It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:53 am View unanswered posts | View active topics |

Board index » Community » Community Discussion

Post subject: Big Brother: All Stars
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 5:45 am 
Star-Spangled Subligar
Star-Spangled Subligar

OK I have watched Big Brother 2-5 and I loved it. Last summer I missed Big Brother 6 because I was too busy with my social life.

I have to admit that this has to be one of the best seasons ever.

Is anyone else watching?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 9:58 pm 
The legend. Teh Ponuh™

I don't watch, but I hear that in Australia image blurring hasn't been created or something, so they showed nudity. And it got banned there for showing too much genitalia. I thought that'd be a nice addition or something lol

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 6:54 am 
Star-Spangled Subligar
Star-Spangled Subligar

They have live feeds you can subscribe too (its pretty cheap) and there they have no censors. Although the houseguests try not to walk around nude.

Although in season 4 there were lots of people who didnt care about the camera.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 11:08 am 
Youre a Crappy HNM like Roc or something

YES Yarr this is my favorite show! I think Danielle and Janelle will make it to the final two. Janelle was so strong last season and hes already dominating this season and the flirt she has going on with Will is gonna get her ahead.

I think she fucked up this week by nominating Erika though. Erika hasnt really played a strong card yet except when she didnt use the veto on Nakomis or Diane. Well see tho. PoV tonight!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 11:28 am 
Star-Spangled Subligar
Star-Spangled Subligar

Heres an interesting little twist sev you probably dont know. I read updates on the live feeds so you hear about some weird stuff going on.

Apparently Boogie and Erika met at an airing party of the first episode (the one where they announced the nominees to enter the house) and made a secret alliance with Chilltown. Thats why will was like "This is the one scenario we did not see coming" and so on.

Oh and the episode tonight is going to be freaking awesome.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 11:50 am 

Well what im hoping tonight is that Erika gets the PoV and uses it on herself obviously and Janelle goes against the odds and puts Will up. I dont know why they havent been targetted before because if anyone ever watched sesason 2, you know how manipulative he is and Chilltown is a strong alliance cause they can take most of the "floaters" to take their side (case in point Jase getting a 9-0 vote out). She also needs to Lose Marcellas at some point. She is stronger with the 4 rather than just him and if you didnt notice, James is like really bitter with Marcelles.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 11:54 am 

By the way, Janelles HoH room made me want to gag, but i guess it fits her personality 10 fold haha

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 11:55 am 
Star-Spangled Subligar
Star-Spangled Subligar

I almost fell over when Howie (or someone from S6) was talking to Will and Boogie in the backyard. They were talking about how Chilltown wouldnt vote S6 out if they got HoH. Then as Howie (or whoever it was) mumbled under his breath "you are so going to get played" lol.

Its pretty funny to watch. Ive been die hard since season two and will is by far my favorite player. So seeing him do his manipulating is pretty awesome. I mean all these people in the first episode were like "we gotta get rid of chilltown first!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 11:58 am 

Yah I dont get it they had the perfect oppurtunity to get rid of him yet they all didnt. Will said it best "I have made the target on my back so big, its invisible."

I dont know though. YOu said you didnt watch season 6 that carefully but I am sure you heard about Janelle. Anytime they tried to get her off (which they did the whole season) she would win HoH or PoV while on the chopping block. Shes a fighter to the end, I mean hell she had the biggest target on her and she made it to the final three.

As much as I hate to say it, James needs to go. He stabbed everyone in the back in S6 and if you couldnt tell hes really planning on doing it again. So if someone besides S6 wins HoH for once they need to target James although I know Kaysar and Janelle will be the targets

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 12:08 pm 
Star-Spangled Subligar
Star-Spangled Subligar

God damn it i cant wait for tonight

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 5:18 pm 
Yarr's Sun-Eyed Girl
Yarr's Sun-Eyed Girl

Before I go into my excitement about this show, let me brief you on my tv-watching history. I've never been much of a tv person in the past. I had my staple shows like Will and Grace, Family Guy, That 70's Show, and sadly...the news. Yarr always hates how much I don't watch tv. However, as usual in relationships, things change for the better. I love watching Big Brother All Stars! I wish I had gotten into it before now, but I'm glad I watch it now. I've never been big into reality shows, but this is just downright hilarious. I wish Alison was still on the show though because she has a trucker mouth and I love it! My favourite people are Marcellus and Mike Boogie. So damn funny. I'm really excited for tonight's show and I'm prepping the living room with the air conditioner so we can watch it without sweating our balls off. (Note: It is 47 degrees Celsius with the humidex here....equivalent to approximately 118F I think)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 4:20 am 
Even Match
Even Match

I really hate big brother.

the first one in the UK was only good when they banded together to kick nasty nick out or whatever the hell his name was. that one was full of normal people whereas since then they've populated the shows with freaks to get higher ratings, which works - but its shit.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 11:17 am 
CKDs best thf ever
CKDs best thf ever

Oh man I realy hate this show. Had to hear Sev talk about it last year, now you fags are gonna post about this new "All Star" season? What all stars, I dunno who the fuck these people are. :p

Yes I did watch the first season and a bit of the season that just past. I will not be watching this "All Star" crap. :p

P.S. Someone take out the CBS station in Canada please. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 11:26 am 
Posts way too much
Posts way too much

Haha so I am not alone in hating reality television. Big Brother might not be the worst but it is pretty horrible. I watched it once this season and I would like to pour gasoline over everyone in that house and burn them all to death. Would be fun to watch with a camera all of them running around screaming on fire. I would rather watch that than the actual show. Boring as fuck interpersonal drama. Reality TV reminds me in many different ways why I hate most people. I blame MTV for creating the Real World. Fucking MTV not showing music videos but making lame ass TV shows instead.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 11:29 am 
CKDs best thf ever
CKDs best thf ever

Eternus wrote:
Fucking MTV not showing music videos but making lame ass TV shows instead.

Dood MTV needs to burn with this O.C. reality shows. They realy should take the "M" out of it. What little music they do show is crap. =/

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 12:32 pm 
Posts way too much
Posts way too much

I'm glad I'm not the only one that hates MTV. All they show is stupid "gangsta" BS whatever, and then all the retarded songs that little girls like. Bleh

Ponuh wrote:
i love how half of this thread is about racism in america and the other half is pictures of kittens

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 1:36 pm 
Even Match
Even Match

haha I agree about setting them all on fire in BB.

I used to think it would be great if one week they failed the challenge and a plague of locusts is unleashed into the house, or maybe VX gas.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 2:25 pm 

Yarr

Janelle fucked herself. She made enemies with James which is gonna be bad for her. Gonna be interesting to see where Kaysar, Marcelles and Howie float though after this.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 3:04 pm 
Even Match
Even Match

do normal people have names like that?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 3:14 pm 
Star-Spangled Subligar
Star-Spangled Subligar

Severus wrote:
Yarr

Janelle fucked herself. She made enemies with James which is gonna be bad for her. Gonna be interesting to see where Kaysar, Marcelles and Howie float though after this.

Oh man I know. I think all the floaters are going to target will and boogie as son as Janelle is gone.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 4:24 pm 

yah why wouldnt they, they are the ones like fighting to get rid of them

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 6:06 pm 
Yarr's Sun-Eyed Girl
Yarr's Sun-Eyed Girl

What a bunch of big babies. lol Seriously. BB Allstars is awesome.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 1:53 pm 

So X got HoH...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 2:31 pm 
Star-Spangled Subligar
Star-Spangled Subligar

yeah I know. It was pretty obvious to me who would win.

BTW i removed the name so sunshine doesnt read the spoiler. She would probably push me off the balcony (dont get tempted sev) if I didnt clear a spoiler out for her.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 4:41 pm 
Yarr's Sun-Eyed Girl
Yarr's Sun-Eyed Girl

Yarr wrote:
She would probably push me off the balcony (dont get tempted sev) if I didnt clear a spoiler out for her.

You've got that right! I'm so excited for this show tomorrow night. I can't wait!!!!! Thursday's episode had me on the edge of my seat. I truly hate James with a passion. He's such a douchey power trip. Seriously James, get off your high horse. He's almost a bit of a whiney diva.

Board index » Community » Community Discussion