It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:26 pm View unanswered posts | View active topics |

Board index » Community » Community Discussion

Post subject: Urban Dictionary Woot
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 12:02 pm 
Tough!
Tough!

Location: {Hand} {Down} {Trousers} {Jerkin} {I'm Playing Solo Right Now}
http://www.urbandictionary.com/

find the definitions of your favorite words!

**examples**

Woot
Woot originated as a hacker term for root (or administrative) access to a computer. However, with the term as coincides with the gamer term, "w00t".

"w00t" was originally an trunicated expression common among players of Dungeons and Dragons tabletop role-playing game for "Wow, loot!" Thus the term passed into the net-culture where it thrived in video game communities and lost its original meaning and is used simply as a term of excitement.

"I defeated the dark sorcerer! Woot!"

"woot! i r teh flagmastar!" (Think Tribes)

"Woot, I pwnzed this dude's boxen!'

Hacker "Sp33k" for leet, or elite. Originating from 31337 "eleet", the UDP port used by Dead Cow Cult, a hacker group, to access Windows 95 using Back Orifice, a notorious hacking program.

"1337 h4x0rz pwn j00!"

m(__)m
It's a Japanese Emote.

English:
1. Sorry
2. Please take care of that affair for me

Japanese:
1. gomen
2. yoroshiku onegaishimasu

Person #1: Want to group in Valkurm Dunes?
Person #2: m(__)m

*edit*
btw explore the word box .... lol

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 1:20 pm 
The Original Dark Knight™

Wanted to see what the Urban dictionary had to say about Mind of Mencia, the worst attempt at a controversial TV show ever. Haha.

Quote:
1. Mind of Mencia
n.
The absolute worst television show ever aired, or, for that matter, concieved by man. It is a void, a black hole completly empty of any mirth or comedy whatsoever. It is a momentous failure of mankind and God. It is the humor equivalent of Absolute Zero; so blatantly unfunny that it can only be achieved through a controlled laboratory setting. This leads some to believe that Mind of Mencia was, in fact, created specifically as an experiment to find the most unhumorous idea possible, but it's hard to imagine that any but the most sadistic would even contemplate unleashing such an abhorrition as MoM on the world.

Also, vb: Mencian
Something so horrible it compares to the calibur of the unholy blight itself, Mind of Mencia. It has yet to be used seriously, because come on, let's face it, nothing is that fucking bad.

"Dude, that class was so bad...it was, like mencian." (It is as bad as Mind of Mencia)
"Woah, woah. Hold up. It wasn't that bad."
"You're right. NOTHING IS THAT BAD."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 1:35 pm 
The legend. Teh Ponuh™

Reinheld is right on. I fucking hate Ned Holness (oh, you didn't hear that 'Carlos Mencia' is a stage name to sound more Hondurian and that his real name is Ned?). When I tell that to people they think I'm some uptight asshole who can't handle his 'in your face offensiveness'. No, his shit isn't offensive at all. He just neutrally brings up stupid racial stereotypes. Big deal. Hey Ned, how about you say something really offensive like "I fucking hate Jews and Niggers and I wish I could develop a supervirus that killed them both off". That's offensive to me, but not "Lol those black people sure love watermelons lol" Fuck Mind of Mencia. Just fuck it I hate it when South Park ends and this leads in. And I fucking hate that "de de deeee" thing that fuck does. That's like nearly as bad as Git R Done. FUCK

That was Ponuh's Rant o the Day

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 1:49 pm 
Yarr's bane
Yarr's bane

gonna have to agree.

De dee deee isn't funny anymore lol..
He also seems to target arabs alot. Yet when he makes fun of them. Its not really funny at all.

Hmm but his name being ned is pretty funny. Is he even mexican then lol? I've never heard of Ned the mexican.

Shut the fuck up yarr.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 2:00 pm 
The legend. Teh Ponuh™

Mikey wrote:
gonna have to agree.

De dee deee isn't funny anymore lol..
He also seems to target arabs alot. Yet when he makes fun of them. Its not really funny at all.

Hmm but his name being ned is pretty funny. Is he even mexican then lol? I've never heard of Ned the mexican.

Shut the fuck up yarr.

His mother is like half Honduran and his father is austrian I believe. He's so fucking stupid how he talks about how he has a big latino family or something

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 2:17 pm 
Tough!
Tough!

Location: {Hand} {Down} {Trousers} {Jerkin} {I'm Playing Solo Right Now}
Ponuh needs a hug

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 2:55 pm 
Posts way too much
Posts way too much

I agree with Ponuh >.< fuck Larry the Cable Guy, fuck "Ned" Whoever. lol

Ponuh wrote:
i love how half of this thread is about racism in america and the other half is pictures of kittens

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 3:13 pm 

Yea, "Mencia" is a complete fraud. Haha. It's funny to listen to people who think he really is controversial or whatever or to listen to Mencia himself thinking he's controversial. It seems he listens to his own publicity. He's just an attempt Comedy Central made to capitalize on racial identity humor that worked well with Dave Chappelle. Only Chappelle did it much better (the "lost" season non-withstanding). It's sort of like The Daily Show and The Colbert Report in terms of attempting to repeat the success of one type of show by making another one in the same vein. Only, Stewart hasn't gone buttfuck crazy, and Colbert in my opinion is smarter and more entertaining than Stewart.

Board index » Community » Community Discussion