It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 9:50 pm View unanswered posts | View active topics |

Board index » Final Fantasy XIV » Final Fantasy XIV Discussion

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 124 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 Post subject: Re: The Official Official Forums Forum Thread
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:29 am 
Onionhead
Onionhead

yea i honestly have zero interest to play any mmo aside from FF11 and FF14

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:45 pm 
Incredibly Tough!
Incredibly Tough!

Awe damn :( I figured that most of you had star wars interest haha, guess I was wrong. (I'm not into star wars but I'm an MMO freak so I'll try almost any lol)

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:03 pm 
Honey Muffin
Honey Muffin

We could all go play My Little Pony Online. :D

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:41 pm 
Father of Evil Twin Tarus & 1 Mastermind

Kioko wrote:
We could all go play My Little Pony Online. :D

Heh heh if I did this game for real, My daughter Sophia would go crazy watching or bugging me to play it irl! :bow:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:40 pm 
Honey Muffin
Honey Muffin

Multi-language q/a with some win this time. Nothing really we haven't heard allusion to previously, but it's always reassuring to have it restated.

What role do you enjoy playing the most in a party, tanking, healing, melee damage dealer, or ranged damage dealer and why?

Yoshida: I prefer damage dealers and tanks. The former gives me a sense of watching over the battle and 'wearing down' the enemies, which I enjoy. A damage dealer on the verge of death appeals to me when playing PvP, too. Tanks on the other hand are aware of hate levels and their surroundings which allows them to be strategic and adapt their play style. I tend to play as all the classes though! (laughs)

If you were taking a stroll through the deserts of Thanalan and a trio of NM Goblins flying on Bomb Balloons attacked you from above, what would you do?

Yoshida: I'd probably burst the balloons and bring it down to the ground! (laughs) I'd like to gradually make these things on my mind possible in the future.

What is your favorite Final Fantasy monster and why do you like it the most?
Yoshida: The term 'monster' can cover quite a wide range of things, but if I had to choose I'd say the great Malboro. They just create so much impact when you see them. My second choice would probably be chocobos!

What is your favorite zone in FFXIV?
Yoshida: Central Mor Dhona, where the remains of the fallen airship can be seen. The place oozes with a sense of adventure. I'm hoping to create more places like this when we revise the map - and make sure there's plenty of content to compliment them!

If you could be any of the races in FFXIV, what race would you choose and why?

Yoshida: If I could be any race but stay as myself in the real world, it would have to be Hyur. I just like the idea of doing my best as an ordinary citizen, although as a player using a character...I would pick Lalafell. (laughs) They're hard to target in PvP and have tons of charm, too. (laughs)

Upcoming content that you're working on that you're most excited for players to see/play?

Yoshida: At the moment? Instanced Raids. After 1.19 comes out, I'd have to say Materia crafting and the Ifrit battle!

What's the hottest debate going on amongst the development team right now? (that you can tell us about!)
Yoshida: That would be our new 'conductor' plan. The point of our discussions is to consider fundamental revisions such as how characters access each part of the game content and how they develop after they're created, the level they need to reach to obtain mounts, etc. We're also planning the mount system based on this idea so I suppose this 'conductor' approach is our current hottest topic.

Jump. We've pretty much confirmed it is coming. What further details can we wrestle out of you about it?
Yoshida: All I can say is that we are not emphasising jumping with the jump key as a means to cover vast distances on the map or an element that must be used during battle strategies... Maybe it's easiest to say it will just be like the jump you generally see in MMO's.

Can you run us through the typical creation of a new piece of armor/weapon, etc.? Where does it start, then who does it go to, and where does it end up. Basically from start to finish.

Yoshida: The process of commissioning new equipment/weapons is largely split in two. The first is 'what's required from a game design point of view', e.g. it goes without saying an ultimate weapon players can only get when reaching the maximum level for a certain job should look unique. The other side entails 'equipment in the form of a reward' for 'content' that players must aim to clear. For both cases, a full time Item Team was established and they are accepting offers from the whole project. As there are so many unique designs that are essential to game planning, the production costs really add up. We then proceed with commissioning reward-based equipment after we decide whether it should be made with existing adjustments + parameters built-in or by redesigning the look. The character design team are the ones who get the actual request. Akihiko Yoshida's team creates the artwork used for character modelling and then modelling work starts based on this. Work proceeds to sculpting and when it's ready, it takes about 6 months to create one full set of equipment that maintains FFXIV's high standards of graphics. We can't get a good supply of these items ready if we don't establish a long-term plan for creating them. This is the most important part. Finally, the staff responsible for each content adds the items to the in-game item database and we're done!

How about the same as the above, but for quests/missions?

Yoshida: Just like creating items, there are also two processes for quests and scenarios. The flow is different for quests that form the basis of the game. The series of scenarios and quests that we call main quests are designed to be directly related to the plot. The person in charge of the scenario scripts the plot, and after I check and make further adjustment requests, this step repeats itself. The content staff then commission what quests are needed for the patch update and the World Settings Team also provide their ideas. Everything is mapped out and work on the script begins once I decide what order to prioritize the work. In the meantime, the Scenario/World Settings Teams get the text ready for what will become the actual script and the Quest Team continues to implement it. Once the text is done, the Localization teams handle the translation in tandem with the work flow and the content is released after tests and debugging on actual equipment. The workload progresses mainly as 'per-diem management'. Incidentally, we're currently getting planning and plot details organized for patch 1.19!

Have we decided on "Materia" being the final name for the upcoming system?

Yoshida: While not 100% definite, we're probably going to go with Materia crafting.

What in-game related feature/item do you wish you could use in the real world?

Yoshida: Definitely teleportation. Commuting to work is such a waste of time...

What's the latest longest stretch you've been in the office while finishing a deadline, or before a major milestone?
Yoshida: If we're talking about FFXIV, then 22 hours straight. I can get by on 2 hours sleep, but if I don't sleep in a bed I'm exhausted the next day. By the way, I sleep 2-3.5 hours on average - it's been like that since taking this job. (laughs) If we're talking about since I started working in the games industry, then I once had a 96 hour marathon. At that time, I didn't sleep a wink for 96 hours. (loud laugh)

Hey gang! Here are the questions and answers that were gathered and discussed by our French and German community reps!

Can you explain a typical day for the FFXIV dev. team?

Yoshida: The dev. team is made up of various teams such as Core Members, Scenario, Quest, World Settings, In-game Economy, Battle, Grand Companies, The Lodestone, User Interface, Tool, Character, Backgrounds, Art, Animation and so on. The day varies depending on the person.

As an example, I come in to work at 10:00 a.m. The day starts off with morning meetings regarding operation and new tasks. From there on, various meetings are scheduled all the way up until 9:00 p.m. I check the game specifications, plot, design, etc. Then I reply to emails (around 230 per day) and then, get back to working on game specification if necessary. During work, I check forums and post various comments, so I usually leave office at around 2:00 to 3:00 a.m. This has been going on for past 6 months... (laughs)

What type of games do you like?

Yoshida: I like various kinds of games including RPGs, action, FPS and fighting games. I like the Fallout series, Red Dead Redemption and the Assassin's Creed series, as well. I often play Street Fighter IV during my break. I really love MMOs and some of the online games that I still regularly play are Diablo, Diablo II, Ultima Online, Dark Age of Camelot and World of Warcraft. I believe DAoC is what I played the longest, playing it for nearly 6 years. Right now, I am interested in checking out Rift.

What is your favorite MMO?
Yoshida: Oops! I accidentally just answered this! I still cannot forget the excitement of realm vs. realm in Dark Age of Camelot. In Ultima Online, I was a major PK (player killer) player. And for now, I am quite interested in Rift!

Do you prefer console or PC gaming?

Yoshida: I spend quite a time in online games, so I believe the total hours I have spent on each are about equal. If it's entertaining, it doesn't matter whether it's on a console or PC.

Do you play FFXIV as a personal player or only for testing/work purposes?

Yoshida: Since my private hours are close to null, I can only play it while I'm in the office. But on my free time, I wander around Eorzea so some players may have walked right passed my character. (laughs) If things calm down a bit more, I'm thinking about playing from home. Of course, my identity will have to remain hush-hush!

If yes, what race is your character?

Yoshida: Oh, I do have my own character! A Lalafell!

Tell us, just how much do you like Lalafells?

Yoshida: I really love them! They are so adorable, and surely anyone would simply die being around that much cuteness! Also what I like about them is that once the PvP is implemented, they are hard to target and can easily hide from others! (laughs maniacally)

Due to all of the conferences and meetings abroad, are you less afraid of taking the plane now?
Yoshida: Actually, things haven't changed at all... I have been a frequent flyer way before I became the Producer/Director of FFXIV and flew around 30 times a year. However, I still can't overcome my fear of flying. I usually wear shades while I'm on board but even with that the cabin attendant will often ask me "Sir, are you alright?" so guess I'm still not used to it...

Any plans for Mog Houses?
Yoshida: Not sure if it will be a Mog House, but a private space and housing are in our plans for the future. We are planning to work on it along with a major revamp of the map.

Will male Miqo’te and female Roegadyn be available with the PS3 release?

Yoshida: That’s the plan!

When will more means of transportation made available?
Yoshida: We are planning to implement both airships and chocobos in patch 1.19. I believe I'll be able to provide more details in August!

Do you still manage to get enough rest despite all the long hours you put in?
Yoshida: Well, not really… Though I'm a light sleeper, I’m able to get rest when I can, so I'm doing fine.
Thank you for your concern! ^^

Tea/Coffee/Hot Chocolate, what does the dev. team prefer?

Yoshida: Everyone has their own favorite so it's hard to say but I believe the favorite would be coffee. Personally, I sometimes feel that 1/3 of my blood is made out of caffeine… (laughs)

How many sugars do you put in your coffee?

Yoshida: No sugar for me, as I like my coffee black. But around 7:00pm, I start to get a sugar craving. At times like that, I add about two spoonfuls of sugar.

Are you planning to make cities more “lively”?
Yoshida: Yes, we are planning to work on this as part of the revamping of the map!

What are your work hours? Do you usually get to go home on time?
Yoshida: Generally, everyone starts their shift at 10am. However, in my case, I have a fairly chaotic schedule. There may be days where I would to attend a meeting at 9 am, skip lunch and continue to attend meetings, while also performing various checks. Due to my chaotic schedule, I'm rarely at my desk. From 9pm to 11pm, I read and reply to emails (around 230 emails per day). From 11pm, I create documents and hammer out designs while checking the forums. I leave the office at about 2-3am. I do some stretches, read a book and watch some videos at home. So, it will be after 4am when I go to bed. Then I wake up around 7-8am.

Tell us more about your daily life. For example, what is the work environment like? Is it more of a relaxed environment or a serious environment?

Yoshida: The office is much more lively and relaxed compared to what it was before. Since I am a heavy smoker, I do make frequent appearances at the designated smoking area. Everyone at the office gets along with each other.

What's the most exciting thing you have experienced while developing FFXIV?

Yoshida: Hmm, that's a tough question to answer. I think it may be chocobos as we are currently working on the specifications. (laughs) Since a lot of effort has been made for their implementation, I feel a major sense of accomplishment regarding it. Although it's been taking quite a long time, please be patient and look forward to it!

What's the worst thing you have experienced while developing FFXIV?

Yoshida: Hmm, I would have to say when players get angry at me in the forums… Pointing out mistakes and lack of information is one thing. However, it gets to me (along with the rest of the team) when the players start bashing my personality ^^; Please don't be too hard on us!

What do you do in your spare time?

Yoshida: I play FFXIV, watch movies or play basketball. Sadly… stress does build up as I hardly ever have any spare time these days! (laughs)

Do you play FFXIV on your spare time?

Yoshida: Even when I don't necessarily have the time, I play FFXIV.

How many hours do you work a day?
Yoshida: I would prefer not to disclose this to the public, but I generally work 14 to 16 hours a day.
As commuting takes one and a half hours for both ways, I don't have much time to sleep. (laughs)

Will you continue to monitor the Q&A threads on the forums?

Yoshida: I will continue to check the forums and the reports from community reps each and every day. So, please keep posting your comments!

Are there any plans to implement a housing system for players and linkshells?

Yoshida: Yes, as it's on the plan, it will surely be implemented even if it takes time. It will be implemented gradually with several phases. Please be patient until it's unveiled!

Are there any plans to implement chocobos and/or airships?

Yoshida: Both of them are planned to be implemented in patch 1.19. Cheer the dev. team on so that it will be ready by 1.19! ^^

If there are plans to implement chocobos and/or airships, will players be required to complete a quest? For example, completing a quest to obtain an airship pass.
Yoshida: Yes, that's the plan! Airships will also require a fee after the completion of the quest.

Are there any plans to implement a system where players are able to inscribe their names into the crafted items?
Yoshida: This is currently being discussed; however, we must wait for the server-related adjustments before we can get our hands on it. I'm very sorry for the time it's taking for us to address these types of requests.

You previously mentioned that you guys are working on redesigning the areas. Are you more focused on changing the geography or the design?

Yoshida: Changes will be made to both the geography and the design of the areas. Some areas will be changed rather drastically, so I'd love if you all could discuss how you think the changes will be made while you're all looking forward to it.

Currently, there are only 3 class quests per class. Are there any plans to add more?

Yoshida: There is a plan to add more but there are many other things to take care of first, so I assume it will be after the job system is implemented.

Are there any plans to implement new monsters?
Yoshida: Yes, new monsters will be added along with the implementation of the beastmen strongholds. Other than that, we are considering adding more monsters that are FINAL FANTASY-like. Due to the high quality nature that we strive for in FINAL FANTASY XIV, it's going to take some time until they are implemented but I can't wait 'til you're all able to tackle them!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:41 pm 
Honey Muffin
Honey Muffin

net blipped and double posted this :derp:

I guess i'll take this space to say that they confirmed that they will make original models and dragons for instanced raids. Just not saying if its this set of raids.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:39 pm 
Star-Spangled Subligar
Star-Spangled Subligar

Im ready to come back to FFXIV.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:12 pm 
Easy Prey
Easy Prey

Wait until the patch... its still boring as shit

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:51 pm 
Easy Prey
Easy Prey

Quote:
In addition to the improvements announced thus far, patch 1.18, slated for release on Friday, July 22 (JST), will usher in a range of miscellaneous adjustments. Players can look forward to the abolition of the fatigue system, revisions to Raise spells, the removal of anima cost for Return, and more.

Removal of the Fatigue System
Fatigue is the means whereby playing for prolonged periods of time progressively yields less and less skill and experience points, eventually reaching a point where neither can be obtained. Patch 1.18 will see the removal of this system, meaning players will no longer be subjected to a reduction in skill and experience point awards even after long hours of play. In light of this change, accumulated surplus points will also be done away with.

Death Penalty and Raising
The introduction of instanced raids will be accompanied by a wide range of revisions to areas such as the death penalty, Raise spells, and the Return command.

Death Penalty
The penalty for being KO'd, namely the effects of Weakness and Brink of Death, will be revised as follows:

Weakness
Players who are raised will be afflicted with the Weakness status, which has the following negative effects:
25% HP reduction
25% MP reduction

Brink of Death
Players who are KO’d when under the effect of Weakness and are subsequently raised will be subjected to the Brink of Death status, which inflicts the following negative effects:
50% HP reduction
50% MP reduction
50% attack power reduction
50% magic potency reduction
50% defense reduction
50% magic defense reduction

A further penalty will apply to equipment durability for players who revive themselves via the Return command.

Raising
As part of balance adjustments accompanying the introduction of instanced raids, and in order to improve the usability of Return as a mode of transport, Raise and Resurrect will receive changes to their effects, as well as the rank at which they are learned. New Raise spells will also be introduced.

Raise
Learned: Rank 14 (instead of 38)
Recast Time: 5 min. (instead of 60 sec.)
MP Cost: 101 (instead of 0)

Resurrect
Learned: Rank 14 (instead of 38)
Recast Time: 5 min. (instead of 60 sec.)
MP Cost: 101 (instead of 0)

Raise II -New-
Restore the breath of life, reviving a KO’d target. Weakness and Brink of Death effects last for 1 minute.
Learned: Conjurer, Rank 38
Cast Time: 10s
Recast Time: 2.5 min.
MP Cost: 186
Exclusive to conjurer.

Rebirth -New-
Restore the breath of life, reviving a KO’d target. Target suffers no Weakness or Brink of Death effects.
Learned: Conjurer, Rank 50
Cast Time: 10s
Recast Time: 30 min.
MP Cost: 231
Exclusive to conjurer.

Return
Alongside the above-mentioned reduction in the rank at which Raise is learned, the following adjustments will be made to Return in order to improve its usability as a mode of transport.

Anima consumption will be reduced to zero.
A recast time of 15 minutes will be imposed.
* The above recast time is not imposed on players who are KO'd.

More positive changes to come, makes me happy deciding to level up cnj and thm till sp hopefully wont suck balls on my glad.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:38 pm 
Honey Muffin
Honey Muffin

someone requested this on the official forums:
Quote:
Along the same line when we adjust stats such as STR, DEX, VIT, MND, INT, and PIE we cannot see how much atk, acc, def, eva, crit hit rate, parry, mdef, macc, and mpot adjusts. My request is for more transparency here so we know how much use these abilities and stats really are and can make battle decisions from an informed standpoint.

response:
Quote:
This will be introduced in patch 1.19; when you cast buffs, you'll be able to clearly see the affects on your attributes afterwards

People got excited with the bikini pictures, then suddenly not so much when they realized they were taken with a hammer somehow strapped to the side of the string bottoms. A lot of interest regarding the ability to hide weapons much like we hide hats.
Response:
Quote:
In response to the desire to have "fun in the sun" without the need of carrying a bulky, or dangerously sharp, weapon at your side, the dev. team will implement a text command in patch 1.18a that will allow you to visually hide your weapon while in passive mode.

This is only a temporary solution, and using the command will also hide other character's weapons, too. While having your weapon hidden, other players will still be able to see your weapon. Logging out will also reset the display toggle as well.

Patch 1.19 will have the feature finalized to be more like the current display headgear option where both you and other players will see your weapon toggled off.

So be sure to have fun in the sun with the upcoming swimwear, without fear of accidentally impaling yourself on your gladius!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:48 pm 
Onionhead
Onionhead

Kioko wrote:
it takes about 6 months to create one full set of equipment

why so slow?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:45 pm 

Whisp wrote:
Kioko wrote:
it takes about 6 months to create one full set of equipment

why so slow?

low on crew?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:21 am 
Honey Muffin
Honey Muffin

Famitsu FFXIV special edition vol 1 came out in Japan a few days ago. Word is, it was published in small numbers only and is exceptionally difficult to find. So there's no real good official scans or translations, only a few tidbits flowing through the Japanese grape vines.

I'm not sure, therefore, how accurate this information is. Take it more as rumor than anything else. From what I've seen mentioned the interview covers the following upcoming changes Yoshi says he's trying to go forward with. They're pretty game changing so I thought I'd like to share. Hopefully someone over at FFXIV Core or another fan site will get a nice good scan and full translation soon. :)

-The world is going to be broken up into smaller zones. Each zone will have its own unique appearance and contain at least two to three landmarks.

-The designing process for the new maps is basically complete, and they're moving into the next stage of actually creating them. (I wonder how long that would take?)

-Players will only be able to master one craft per character. (this has become a hot debate on the official forums)

-Musketeer and Arcanist will be added to the game the same time jobs are. Arcanist will use magic to set traps on the game field. (Arcanist was compaired to geomancer for the associated job but I'm unsure if that's just commentary by the people publishing these or actually in the context of the interview)

-AP system might be removed completely. In order to make each class have a specific role in a party, abilities will instead have level restrictions (no more putting high level cures on your level 10 newbie job. My guess is this is why raise was made such a very low level). Classes will be much more restricted in what cross over abilities they can use. Jobs will have even higher restrictions and rather than have any cross over abilities, they will have unique sets of abilities and traits of their own. Paladins will gain a lot more HP but lose a lot of attack power.

-Dual wielding and mutli-attack will be added into the game. Yoshi is thinking about adding thief.

-Alliances and related content will be added. Alliances will have a different loot pool system.

-Gatherers will get their own sneak/invis/ stealth abilities.

-Battle Regimen is still on the back burner, Yoshi doesn't even know when they'll get 'round to it.

-Ranged attacks on monsters will be adjusted. Only some will use ranged or magic.

-Currently the average battle speed is about 40 seconds to fell a mob. Yoshi would like to make this pace more around 20-30.

-Only the first party whom attacks a mob will receive loot from it. (I remember this from one of the two polls)

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:33 am 
Posts way too much
Posts way too much

Map redesign, if true, is pretty surprising. I'm not against the idea, but it's pretty surprising.

Also, only allowing one craft per person will piss a lot of people off. I'm not against it, since it makes it waaaaay easier for me to not feel bad about not leveling up a bunch of different crafts to repair all my crap. But there are those, like Skyy, who will get shafted.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:50 am 
Crumpet
Crumpet

I'm actually not entirely surprised about the map change, it was something mentioned very early on when the new producer took over. In particular they were talking about redesigning Gridania so that it wasn't such a mess of a maze. The regions are already kind of split into multiple "zones" -- they just look exactly the same. However, I expected this to be a big job and not something we'd see for a long time (possibly even not until an expansion pack came along).

As for the crafting change, well I'm kind of surprised it's how it is already to be honest. Much like the armory system: on paper it seems like a good idea to allow everyone access to everything, but in practice it causes a lot of balance and identity problems. Doesn't help that crafting bots are kind of rampant and there are already people with every craft at Rank 50. As long as, like FFXI, the choice isn't permanent, I see no problem with making people choose a single "primary" craft to specialize in.

Removing AP entirely seems weird. I expected them to just revise it. In particular I expected them to make it cost more AP to equip abilities from a different job, and extra AP if the ability has low affinity with that job. Simple example: Cost 2AP to equip Cure on CNJ, 3AP to equip it on THM, and 4AP to equip it on MRD. 3AP to equip Provoke on GLA, 4AP to equip it on LNC, and 5AP to equip it on CNJ. If they remove AP entirely, what governs a player's "subjob"? For that matter, what governs what abilities you can equip with no AP to limit you, do you just get all of them? Making every single class cookie-cutter with no customization at all feels like it could be a bit a step backwards.

We'll see I guess. As always, my main concern is speed. They need to get the updates rolling out every 2 weeks again. And all this big overhaul stuff needs to be done by September (1 year anniversary) or something.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:00 am 
Star-Spangled Subligar
Star-Spangled Subligar

Yeah its pretty sad that the one year mark is coming up and SE isnt even done all the changes to get this shit back on track.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:23 pm 
Honey Muffin
Honey Muffin

Sorry, I've been kinda losing interest so I haven't kept this up to date really. Here's some new info about the upcoming patch:

Quote:
Hello, this is Yoshida, the producer/director.

I am very impressed with everyone's ideas for Chocobos! As I have stated before, we are working on the Chocobo growth system, but implementation may take longer than expected. (We are planning on implementing some gear for Personal Chocobos in patch 1.20. )

Final details will be revealed prior to the patch release, but here are a few teasers for you all:

Rental Chocobos will be rented using gil. Prices will be very low, even players under rank 20 will be able to easily afford one.
Rental Chocobos can be used for limited periods of time, so they will serve as short-term transportation supplements.
Personal Chocobos will have no recast timer. (They can be called instantly, unless you are being attacked!)
The use of Personal Chocobos is unlimited. (You can ride them for as long as you want!)
Both types of Chocobos can be attacked by enemies while you ride them.
If you receive too much damage while you are riding a Chocobo, you will be knocked off the Chocobo.
We are currently working on the speed of the Chocobos. (There will be no speed difference based on the character’s race.)
The sizes of the Chocobos will be different based on the character’s race.
Rental and Personal Chocobos will have different appearances and different background music.

That’s about it. Since Personal Chocobos will become the basis of the Mount System, they have no recast timers and no riding time restrictions. However, they can be attacked by powerful monsters.

I hope you guys can ride the Chocobos well!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:00 pm 
Posts way too much
Posts way too much

I would be tempted to raise a chocobo if it's possible to get a bunch of different colors. Different feather colors on different parts would be great (like the breast, head maybe? Idk birds), instead of all the same color so there'd be some uniqueness instead of a bunch that are similar like in 11.

Ponuh wrote:
i love how half of this thread is about racism in america and the other half is pictures of kittens

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:06 am 

I rather paint my damn bird with hot rod flames on it!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:50 am 
Onionhead
Onionhead

"The sizes of the Chocobos will be different based on the character’s race."

Awwww that's gonna be so cute with a taru on a pint-sized chocobo

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:38 pm 
Too Weak
Too Weak

i'm making my chocobo red and i want velvet saddles with tassels and sparkles to trail behind it and the sailor moon theme song.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:31 pm 
Honey Muffin
Honey Muffin

Ringo wrote:
i'm making my chocobo red and i want velvet saddles with tassels and sparkles to trail behind it and the sailor moon theme song.

Like this?

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:57 pm 

ROFL @ Kioko

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 2:20 am 
Too Weak
Too Weak

Its like that made a show of my life.

http://fillydelphia.tumblr.com/hellyeah

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 124 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Board index » Final Fantasy XIV » Final Fantasy XIV Discussion