It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 10:49 am View unanswered posts | View active topics |

Board index » Final Fantasy XIV » Final Fantasy XIV Discussion

Post subject: R35-39 SP Party
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:18 pm 
Easy Prey
Easy Prey

So my Gladiator is about to hit 36, and i am looking to make it 40 by Saturday night. I intend on grinding Ixali near camp glory, R45-49 mobs over the course of the next few days. I am just looking to see if anyone (4-8 ppl) would like to join me r35-39 for 1 grinding session or more. I will be on tonight at about 9:30 PM CST until I cant keep my eyes open anymore. And then Friday starting at about 2PM CST until the wee hours of the night, and again on Sunday from roughly 10 AM CST until whenever.

Post subject: Re: R35-39 SP Party
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:24 am 
Onionhead
Onionhead

I dont have any jobs in that range. My CNJ is 45 right now, I think, despite it saying 44 on my profile. If you get a bit higher I could join.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:51 am 
Easy Prey
Easy Prey

Almost 40 now, about 10k TNR. Madi and Kio are 38 now i think, and Supa has a variety of classes in the low to mid 40s. Maybe sometime late this week you can come play your cnj with us Whisp.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:00 pm 
Easy Prey
Easy Prey

Anyone for some sp tonight? like 10 or 11 PM CST or so.... gonna try and pull a late one.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:51 am 
Easy Prey
Easy Prey

So I hit 40 Saturday, and actually made it to 42 last night. Going to hold off on playing too much this week, I think the wife is getting jealous of the time I am investing into FFXIV. Would anyone like to plan a 40's SP PT for Thursday Night, Friday, and Saturday of this week?

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:47 pm 
Incredibly Tough!
Incredibly Tough!

Sorry that I have not been able to pt for abit Nayoz :( drag kio along with you if you can force her! (I feel bad cuz shes my duo partner and I haven't been able to play much). Unfortunately this will continue most likely for awhile :(

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:28 pm 
Easy Prey
Easy Prey

If you are playing FFXI Madi, I will hunt you down.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:43 pm 
Decent Challenge
Decent Challenge

39.9 archer :)

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:23 pm 
Incredibly Tough!
Incredibly Tough!

lol Hell no Nayoz it is job related issues, i'm leaving the country in 2 weeks and I haven't done shit for preparation haha. To be honest, even though I understand where they are coming from, all the ppl who are dissing the hell out of XIV without having even so much as logged on more than once to try out 1.18 are kind of peeving me. I think Yoshi is taking XIV in a good direction, and he seems to be trying to truck it along faster now. Although everyone deserves the skepticism displayed after how SE has treated us, I have no plans to leave XIV haha (even if its just like a couple of us left in CKD haha)

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:06 pm 
Spammer, to the max!

40+! lots o jobs!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:47 pm 
Onionhead
Onionhead

ive logged on just about every day, but i havent been able to find anything to do. 5min is the longest ive been on in a few months.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:27 am 
Easy Prey
Easy Prey

Pre patch i was having the same problem. Since .18 i have had alot more like finding people to sp with in uldah, seems like the same 2-6 people every night with some new people thrown in. I know you'd probably prefer to play with CKD members Whisp, but you should get pearls for other linkshells if you are having problems finding something to do.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:02 am 
Honey Muffin
Honey Muffin

Nayoz wrote:
Whisp, but you should get pearls for other linkshells if you are having problems finding something to do.

I really don't like this idea and implore you otherwise. We already have too many people whom moonlight with other shells. We really need a strong sense of loyalty to the ckd name if we are to survive this downtime.
The game has friend lists if you're just trying to keep track of a group of people whom are not members which you play with.

Anyho, I don't think the problem with Whisp is that there are not things to do in the game. Heck, the cleaver taken to leves has made leveling require more time and that's something certainly long enough to preoccupy yourself. I see with him and many others, just a lack of motivation to do what is available.

And nothing wrong with that, and I don't blame people. I just wanted to clarify the difference between not having anything to do versus not wanting to do what you can do. And until someone here shows up with 50 everything and all quests complete you still have things you can do lol. It may not be fun but that's something a bit different.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:01 am 
Easy Prey
Easy Prey

While I enjoy playing with you guys, the reality is 75% of the time I am available to play no one is on around my ranks or people are playing on their 50s. Picking up social LS' has given me many more chances to do group activities which I wouldn't have had the opportunity to do with members of CKD. I'm not trying to suggest going somewhere else, just suggesting a way to open up more possibilities for finding something to do in a group quickly. While I have other links, I still fly the CKD flag even if I am playing with them. ;p

Board index » Final Fantasy XIV » Final Fantasy XIV Discussion