It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 8:14 pm View unanswered posts | View active topics |

Board index » Final Fantasy XIV » Final Fantasy XIV Discussion

Post subject: Won't be online for a few weeks starting tomorrow
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:09 pm 
Onionhead
Onionhead

I'm moving. Internet will be down starting tomorrow, and we probably won't have it back til the 2nd or 3rd week of September.

Post subject: Re: Won't be online for a few weeks starting tomorrow
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:40 pm 
Meat Miq'abob
Meat Miq'abob

dude, we had our internet in day one of our move, bunch of slackers over there in atlanta!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:29 pm 
Posts way too much
Posts way too much

Yes, but Whisp does things without the net. We don't even drop the kids off at the pool without first picking up our cell phone here in our house.

:D

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:43 pm 
Star-Spangled Subligar
Star-Spangled Subligar

Whisp I didnt get to send out those DVDs with the FFXI images and videos. Give me your new address when youre settled.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:55 pm 
Easy Prey
Easy Prey

Ridere wrote:
Yes, but Whisp does things without the net. We don't even drop the kids off at the pool without first picking up our cell phone here in our house.

:D

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:40 pm 
Father of Evil Twin Tarus & 1 Mastermind

ROFL @ Nayoz That is sooooo true when I go to crapper I'll forget something and look for something to read like a damn shampoo bottles.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:51 pm 
Onionhead
Onionhead

lol

while we're on the topic of Me

I have been able to solo the r42 roaming NMs such as Gluttonous Gertrude and Unknown Soldier. It's pretty tough: Bloodbath2+Maim has to land every time or else I'll have to use what little MP I have. But I haven't died to them yet.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:22 pm 
Posts way too much
Posts way too much

The NM I had the hardest time with is Prince of Pestilence. The gnat that spams lightning.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 3:09 pm 
Onionhead
Onionhead

theres a new Letter from the Producer on lodestone. theyre talking about "Creation of quests to unlock jobs" for patch 1.21

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 4:41 pm 
Onionhead
Onionhead

now that ive run out of things to do on ff14, i reactivated ff11.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 5:23 pm 
Crumpet
Crumpet

I've not been online in almost two weeks due to a huge crunch at work. I've been putting in around 30+ hours of overtime a week, its exhausting. Hopefully it won't last any longer than another week.

But I figured it'd pass the time until the big FFXIV patch at the end of September and prevent me getting bored of it, so it's not all bad.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:43 pm 

Ketrebu wrote:
I've not been online in almost two weeks due to a huge crunch at work. I've been putting in around 30+ hours of overtime a week, its exhausting. Hopefully it won't last any longer than another week.

But I figured it'd pass the time until the big FFXIV patch at the end of September and prevent me getting bored of it, so it's not all bad.

Dude I push maxed 80 hours every week at work getting those load to store. due to summer, holloween candy, extra ice, Labor day, thanksgiving, and soon chrismax plus new year coming up. Now that is real crunch at work

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:21 pm 
Posts way too much
Posts way too much

Pantherxx wrote:
Ketrebu wrote:

Dude I push maxed 80 hours every week at work getting those load to store. due to summer, holloween candy, extra ice, Labor day, thanksgiving, and soon chrismax plus new year coming up. Now that is real crunch at work

You just need to drive faster Panther.

(That is a joke)

Ponuh wrote:
i love how half of this thread is about racism in america and the other half is pictures of kittens

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:25 am 

Dmitry wrote:
Pantherxx wrote:
Ketrebu wrote:

You just need to drive faster Panther.

(That is a joke)

Well first of your question, its the dispatch can send us out for more run due to hours we can drive that allows us up to 14 hours per day on both on duty and dirving or 11 hours on driving limit then we must be off duty for 10 hours before we can start shift again. Now as for limit of 8 days in row is 80 for California and 70 hours for going state to state, which is Nevada is only state line we go though. As for the hours I do run out of hours before I get to 7th or 8th days but hours of 80 or 70 can be restart after 34 hours straight of off duty.

Now about California is too damn slow on truck that only can do 55 mph and wish it was 65. but if I go to Las Vegas in Nevada, just right after we hit state line then we can hammer 65 mph. So California is being too pussy about the damn limits on truck and thinking speeds kills which maybe true but only if you watch and think ahead so you can stop. I used to do 75 in Arizona and other state that allows that speed when I drove state to state back in 2002.

Yeah I got the joke lol :bow:

edit: had to fix something.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 2:19 pm 
Posts way too much
Posts way too much

Wow, CA only lets you do 55? The amount of retarded stuff they do regulating drivers, I feel for ya.

Ponuh wrote:
i love how half of this thread is about racism in america and the other half is pictures of kittens

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:05 pm 

Dmitry wrote:
Wow, CA only lets you do 55? The amount of retarded stuff they do regulating drivers, I feel for ya.

Cars can do 65 to 70 but trucks that has 3 axle or more, even auto that pulls trailer which counts as 3 axle or more as well must do 55.

Board index » Final Fantasy XIV » Final Fantasy XIV Discussion