It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 5:55 pm View unanswered posts | View active topics |

Board index » Final Fantasy XIV » Final Fantasy XIV Discussion

Post subject: Discounted Fees
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 6:58 am 
Youre a Crappy HNM like Roc or something
Youre a Crappy HNM like Roc or something

Apparently the fees have been lowered to 9.99US

http://lodestone.finalfantasyxiv.com/pl ... nvi04.html

Not as much of a discount as I would like, but if we continue to be active as an LS I'll probably stick around.

Post subject: Re: Discounted Fees
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 8:32 am 
Posts way too much
Posts way too much

Corwin wrote:
Not as much of a discount as I would like, but if we continue to be active as an LS I'll probably stick around.

Same. I won't pay $10 a month to stand around Uldah and do nothing.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 5:37 pm 
Easy Prey
Easy Prey

If everyone subs who was playing after we re-made LS we should be good I think. The hard part will be staying dedicated and being able to roll at least 8 deep after month 2 or 3. We will probably have to pick up a few people, or hopefully some come back.

When I first bought ff I got it with a game card used to buy crysta for half off, and got my room mate's card for free so I am set for a few months.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 6:08 pm 
Honey Muffin
Honey Muffin

Now is probably a good time to try to recruit newbies to the game into our family. if you have a friend who has a real casual shell otherwise or is kind low level etc.

Right now leveling is so fast and most the quests are solo it really doesn't take much effort to get someone up to par.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 1:38 pm 
Star-Spangled Subligar
Star-Spangled Subligar

yeah im gonna sign up later. Id hope we would be as active as we were during the ifrit bcnms

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 1:57 pm 
Star-Spangled Subligar
Star-Spangled Subligar

ok so i guess i wont be playing. This lame ass ClickandBuy security system will not accept my card. Its giving me some BS about the card exp date being invalid, but its fine.

Ok so I tried to use my card on Steam and its being rejected there too. So Im now assuming this has to do with my move and change of address. Im signing up for 3 months min btw In case anyone is wondering how serious i am about this.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:27 pm 
Crumpet
Crumpet

SE have been promising to let people pay with their CC directly instead of Clickandbuy before fees actually go live. But they're getting closer and closer to the deadline. They're going to get a shock if they dont have it done by Jan 6th because most people simply don't want to deal with it.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:34 pm 
Honey Muffin
Honey Muffin

Yarr, does Canada allow for you to buy crysta through paypal? That's the only alternative aside from click n buy but it's not available in most countries.
I highly recommend not signing up for click n buy if you can avoid it, I've been hearing nothing but nightmare feedback from other players.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:45 pm 
Too Weak
Too Weak

i'll keep an active sub thing

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 6:41 am 
Crumpet
Crumpet

I clicked the "dont subscribe now" button thing and it still lets you play for now. I imtend to wait it out all the way til Jan for the chance of paying via direct CC.

If there's nothing by then, well, fuck. But I don't want to use this click and buy nonsense unless I have no choice.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 3:23 am 
Decent Challenge
Decent Challenge

Yarr, you can buy crysta via paypal through your SE account if your having trouble. I forgot where it is in there exactly but I've done it twice now to restock crysta for my mom so she can play FFXI. It's still bullshit though, but it's better than that click'n'buy bullshit - went through that crapola and wanted to pull my hair out. I'd like to bash the genius who thought it'd be a good idea to plop this wonderful idea of outsourcing their payment handling in the head with a steel, nails modded to the end, pipe.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 9:49 am 
Father of Evil Twin Tarus & 1 Mastermind

Yarr wrote:
ok so i guess i wont be playing. This lame ass ClickandBuy security system will not accept my card. Its giving me some BS about the card exp date being invalid, but its fine.

Ok so I tried to use my card on Steam and its being rejected there too. So Im now assuming this has to do with my move and change of address. Im signing up for 3 months min btw In case anyone is wondering how serious i am about this.

Yarr make sure you have your card or banking or both has your new address with zip code if have in canada. Those two things is what you need to make it work.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:43 pm 
Star-Spangled Subligar
Star-Spangled Subligar

Yeah it ended up being an address thing. I got it all worked out. I put myself on the three month plan, but it didnt charge me anything. The payment was for $0.00

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:33 am 

Good cause everytime you move you always make sure your card and bank get the new address, Cause if you put in new on old it will stop or decined your card and make you look bad. lol

Board index » Final Fantasy XIV » Final Fantasy XIV Discussion