It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:38 am View unanswered posts | View active topics |

Board index » Final Fantasy XIV » Final Fantasy XIV Discussion

Post subject: Gamescom to have first FFXIV Gameplay
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:45 am 
Crumpet
Crumpet

Gamescom is the european equivalent of E3, it runs from Wednesday August 15th to Sunday August 19th.

SE just put out a press release with their gamescome lineup, I've stripped a lot of the crap out of the quote.

Quote:
London (30th July 2012) – Square Enix Ltd., the publisher of SQUARE ENIX® interactive entertainment products in Europe and other PAL territories, today announced its lineup for gamescom 2012. This year’s lineup promises to be one of the strongest showings in the company’s history, with some of the biggest franchises in gaming appearing alongside fresh and innovative titles. gamescom will feature the world first exclusive gameplay presentation of FINAL FANTASY® XIV: A Realm Reborn™ live on stage, with signing sessions from the game’s Producer/Director Naoki Yoshida on the Friday and Saturday, as well as the first-ever European hands-on demos of the highly anticipated HITMAN®: ABSOLUTION™, TOMB RAIDER®, and SLEEPING DOGS™.

Alongside this, Square Enix has an original lineup of digital and mobile titles including the award-winning Quantum Conundrum™, the uniquely creative action adventure of Gameglobe™, the retro stylings of FINAL FANTASY DIMENSIONS™, and the brand new downloadable PC version of FINAL FANTASY VII.

“gamescom is the biggest European games show and it’s great to be there with such a strong and diverse lineup of interactive experiences. This year we have a mix of some of the industry’s most identifiable characters and a host of highly original content – it’s going to be a great show,” said Phil Rogers, president and chief executive officer of Square Enix Europe.

To get a first-hand look at the Square Enix lineup, please visit booth B051 in hall 7 of the Koelnmesse. gamescom attendees will be able to preview and play the following titles:

HD Consoles and PC Lineup

FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn – Set in the realm of Eorzea, after the devastating attacks from the Garlean Empire, FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn presents an adventure for players around the world to undertake epic quests and battle with familiar FINAL FANTASY monsters as they work together to help forge the fate of Eorzea.

For more information on the FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn stage presentation and signing session timings, please visit the official Square Enix DE Facebook® page: https://www.facebook.com/SquareEnixDE

Post subject: Re: Gamescom to have first FFXIV Gameplay
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:11 am 
Posts way too much
Posts way too much

!!! can't wait!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:41 am 
Honey Muffin
Honey Muffin

interesting because gamescon was also first playable demo for the original. only this time i dont expect every patrons reaction to be "whys it like this youre not really keeping it this way are you?" and "i cant see myself just pushing this button over and over for hours" or "i dont understand" like v1 had.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:48 am 
Posts way too much
Posts way too much

Engage mob, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 2, 1, 1, 1, 3, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1 - 50 exp, yeah! Only 122,460 more rats and coblyns and i'm done!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:56 pm 
Onionhead
Onionhead

Kluya wrote:
Engage mob, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 2, 1, 1, 1, 3, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1 - 50 exp, yeah! Only 122,460 more rats and coblyns and i'm done!

you forgot about 4

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:42 am 
Star-Spangled Subligar
Star-Spangled Subligar

Whisp wrote:
Kluya wrote:

you forgot about 4

lololol i love you whisp.

Board index » Final Fantasy XIV » Final Fantasy XIV Discussion