Considering this was at TGS, this was a really weak livestream. Kinda feel bad for anybody who stayed up for this. Didn't even do any Q&A.Patch 3.1
- Patch Title: As Goes Light, So Goes Darkness: FFXIV Patch 3.1Other Stuff
- Mudra Lag: Some kind of change will be made to fix Mudras.
- Void Ark: Exactly like CT. 24 Man. 3 Tanks, 15 DPS. 1 gear + 1 dip/twine/coat per week.
- Airship Exploration: Seemingly Dynamis inspired. Team up with an alliance and just kill tons of really strong monsters. Weakest monsters about the strength of an A rank hunt. Islands are not instanced, can run into other groups.
- Gear will be up to i210 Aetherial with completely random stats and visuals. Chance of getting extremely powerful gear via random choice of stats. Visuals and stats not synced; chance of getting crappy looking gear with amazing stats. Unwanted gear can be traded in for some kind of points.
- Lords of Verminion: Deployment cost for minions, is refunded when minion recalled or defeated. Types: Poppets, Monsters, Critters, Gadgets. Minion strength/weakness wheel: Poppets > Monsters > Critters > Poppets. Gadgets have no advantage or disadvantage. Will have a ranking and matchmaking system to be back-ported to Wolves Den.