It is currently Wed May 01, 2024 3:23 pm View unanswered posts | View active topics |

Board index » Final Fantasy XIV » Updates & News

Post subject: Libra Eorzea iPhone / iPad app released
PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 6:56 am 
Onionhead
Onionhead

http://www.xivnation.com/news/get-ffxiv-info-fix-go-libra-eorzea-app-now-available

Quote:
Get Your FFXIV Info Fix On The Go: Libra Eorzea App Now Available

libra_eorzea_feat

The official database iPhone app of FFXIV is live. Download Libra Eorzea now.
Are you an iOS using FFXIV player? Head on over to iTunes now then to get your hands on the newly released Libra Eorzea app. Square Enix released the free app today and promises that an Android version (and eventually a PS Vita version) will be available in the near future.

Libra Eorzea provides on the go players with easy access to a database full of information for almost anything a player would expect to find in Eorzea. Need to look up an item? Having trouble finding that NPC? Questioning where a certain achievement comes from? All of this and more is available at nothing more than a few swipes on your iPhone.

Similar to the mobile version of the Lodestone website, Libra Eorzea will also give you access to player profiles. While this feature does require that you have an active FFXIV account, it provides useful information about your characters and about characters in your Free Company, Linkshell, or even other players and their Free Companies. Linking this feature in with the previously mentioned database even allows you to see where a character you are viewing got their gear in case you need to chase down some of the same goods!

With the game launched, the servers stabilizing, the Lodestone revamped, the Mog Station launch, and now the Libra Eorzea release we’re really starting to see a lot of the pieces Yoshi-P spoke about for months finally coming together.

Make sure to leave your opinion on the Libra Eorzea in the comments below! Since I’m an android user I’ll just have to be content with the mobile Lodestone for now, but hey I can’t really complain on that front since I think the mobile site is pretty well done!

Post subject: Re: Libra Eorzea iPhone / iPad app released
PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:10 am 
Meat Miq'abob
Meat Miq'abob

meh its an iOS app...

Post subject: Re: Libra Eorzea iPhone / iPad app released
PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 4:32 pm 
DL Hughley

Doesn't have recipes or much quest information. Basically just the same help text you find on items in-game.

Board index » Final Fantasy XIV » Updates & News