It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:34 am View unanswered posts | View active topics |

Board index » General Gaming » Gaming Screenshots & Videos

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 77 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 12:15 pm 
Star-Spangled Subligar
Star-Spangled Subligar

Mikey wrote:
im human trash!

wow, for once me and you agree on something Mikey.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 12:19 pm 
The Original Dark Knight™

I second that motion.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 12:33 pm 
Yarr's bane
Yarr's bane

You guys are bitches.

Man i'm marking yesterday and D day!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 4:11 pm 
ya i am back with new ID because someone decides to deactivate my acct :D

1. I do not mean latest, i meant Late because so many people have done things u self proclaim "first yada yada" its sounding like u people r humans and the rest arent, this is disgusting :O

2. I myself is not an NA, and i am in a Asian LS(KFC has chinese HKs NAs and JPs)

Yarr wrote:
I couldnt put it better myself. Not many people got to see how lame Arthars was leveling up and how bad he sucked jp balls to get to where he is.

Yea and i also couldnt put it better myself. Not many people got to see how lame some NAs were leveling up and how bad they sucked Yarr's balls to get to where they are.

In this case i dont mean all CKD members but u know who u r LOL.

4. Feel free to deactivate this acct as well, edit my contents and pls ban me from this forum so i dont get to see disgusting contents :O

5. Have a good day see ya!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 4:21 pm 
I Cheat at FFXI.

Dang, and to think Arthars use to suck yarr's ball to try to get where he is too.. sad comments to be making for a HK person such as yourself.. Tell me, what is the difference between NA balls, HK balls and JP balls.. Singapore balls maybe? You should know real well.

HARDCORE!

http://www.myspace.com/hccmike

Last edited by hccmike on Sat Sep 03, 2005 4:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 4:23 pm 

Do us all a favor and choke on a dick. Of all those players who leveled at the same time as me and the first generation NA, we know that you are a gimp. First with your DRK/BLM and then with your DRK at 75 without Spinning Slash or proper THF sub. I was there when you got Spinning Slash, I know for a fact.

Go make your lame ass raps (that aren't clever or witty, just sad on your part) and keep to your kind. No one here is interested in anything you say.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 4:27 pm 
I;m in cobr a kuy dogo
I;m in cobr a kuy dogo

haha Arthars us to Suck up to us all the time haha. I remeber it too.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 4:33 pm 
yea man it was so funny!!!!!!!
Remember where ur "First NA ridill" come from?
remember where ur "First NA shining cloth" come from?
remember where yarr's "First NA whm cleric body AF2" come from?

LOL those people also used to suck up at JPs?

i could just get in all the "First NA" thingy if u want

LOL lets all LOL

ya the LOL i use ,unfortunately, isnt the "First NA LOL"

if not i will make a new thread for it

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 4:43 pm 
Tough!
Tough!

lol you dont even know what youre talking about. I never once asked to come to kirin or fafnir, ganamena used to ask ME. I'd be sitting in jeuno bored and get tells from him "gana>> hi, you come kill fafnir with us???" and i'd be like yea sure why not, nothing else is going on.

Not like i really care anyway since its obvious your just crying and holding a grudge because CKD hurt your feelings by laughing at you about the whole 'hardcore' thing.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 4:44 pm 
The legend. Teh Ponuh™

Yo arthars, U foo,
i am better than u
dont be freakin
cuz i got the...freakin.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 4:45 pm 
Tough!
Tough!

And why are you even bringing Aphex's Dynamis raids into this. I think all the NA who went onto raids with him are on good terms and still like him.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 4:48 pm 
I;m in cobr a kuy dogo
I;m in cobr a kuy dogo

Arthars>> My Dad can beat up your dad!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 4:48 pm 

Man, I wish I could find Arthars application to CKD still. Haha. It was in the archive til recently.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 4:50 pm 
Posts way too much
Posts way too much

Jp got the game 1 year and half before Na. I do hope they started doing end game stuff before... Not sure why people are making the comparison.

When it comes to the new content, both Jp and Na are on the same level. Look at sea NM, CoP mission or new NM added.

Main: War75/Sam63/Blm71/Rng45
Sub: Nin37/Thf37/Whm37/Mnk30
Three nation: Done Zilart: Done CoP: Done

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 4:57 pm 
I Cheat at FFXI.

Gana use to be good friend with a lot of NA's I remember Gana asking me and skye to go do fafnir cus he didn't have enough there. I went once, stopped going after 1 time.

Arthar joins gana's ls, and hunts stuff with him forever. Don't Sleep, and is happy because his kissing ass worked with Gana and not NA. Congratulations.

http://www.myspace.com/hccmike

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 5:21 pm 
Spammer, to the max!

lol sucking Yarr's balls won't get you anywhere because Yarr wasn't on most of the time

sorry but we worked our asses off for what we have, and had some fun along the way instead of following a strict sleep schedule based on HNM timers

if you're accusing me of sucking up to Yarr then you're poorly mistaken because, if anything, I was one of the people that led most of the events and showed up to everything possible until my playtime became more restrictive

And when we say "first NA" we mean with all NAs and noone else. So the "first NA" ridill would mean Ilm's, first NA shining cloth would probably be TTK or whoever got lucky on Suzaku first (I know we had a bitch of a time getting the drop), etc. Don't think Yarr ever said his tunic was the "first NA" WHM AF2 vest either, although I'm sure he was the first NA with it on the server.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 6:40 pm 
Youre a Crappy HNM like Roc or something
Youre a Crappy HNM like Roc or something

OK let me bring up a few points to you Arthars

1. Please dont try to speak English. You make Talisin look good and thats a horrible thing.

But now in all seriosness.

1. CKD is proud of their achievements. Before I was CKD I would always hear shit like, CKD finally beat Fafnir. Good for them. We are the first NA Linkshell to do many things and yet you bring us down becaause you did them before. You and your Asian friends have had over a year on us. I would hope that you guys would beat us to shit (until now). I mean if you didnt you would be a pretty lame player.

2. CKD is not as "hardcore" as KFC. When I say hardcore, its not a term of endearment (if you know what that word means). I blatently refuse to stay up until 4 in the morning to camp a HNM yet all of your JP friends (and NA as you say) are at every king camp at 2,3,4,5 in the morning. Im sorry Arthars that isn't a good thing. That is completely lame.

3. CKD has never gone out of their way to try to bash you. We have never given you tells nor have gone to Japaneese Forums to bash you as you have bashed us. Why must you always bring shit up? CKD has private jokes about KFC so we post them here. Guess what were allowed to. You are not invited to tell us anything.

4. I remember you and certain members of KFCFellows were sucking CKD's dick 2 months ago when we were the first on Ifrit to discover sea stuff. I remember you giving me tells and you also going on events with Ilmaterrori and other members of CKD to help get your gain in sea. Wow that sounds admarable.

5. Here is the thing I dont understand the most. Last week at the Nidhogg spawn it looked like that IcarusWings were going to wipe so KFC and StarOnions decided to /random to see who will get claim of the monster once IcarusWings were dead. Let me remind you of what happened.

Staronions random: 5xx
KFC random: 3xx
CKD random: 976

Yes I know it was 976 because i rolled it. So now KFC says NA's dont get to random because they werent invited. Man fuck you and your Linkshell. I am tired of you thinking your superior than everyone else. You say KFC is made up of Asia players as well as NA's. So where is the justification that NA's werent allowed to roll.

I know I've stepped away from the subject of Dynamis but it clearly states that you feel you are superior and I am telling you now, you are not. You are a pathetic little man who plays this game 16+ hours a day (well your Linkshell) with nothing better to do than make sure NA's dont get the armor they want.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 7:16 pm 
Posts way too much
Posts way too much

Severus wrote:
Staronions random: 5xx
KFC random: 3xx
CKD random: 976

I have to just comment on this. I dont know if you were at the one Fafnir camp where KFC brought this up but every NA there including CKD told them to stfu and go to hell so I kinda doubt they will really care what any NA /random. I dont know if you made agreements with KFC and SO after that but it seemed to me as if no NA LS really gave a damn about their randoming option and I still dont agree with it on some part.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 7:31 pm 
Posts way too much
Posts way too much

The only reason KFC brought that was because they couldnt get claim anymore. People have the right to be pissed at them for monopolising those HNM for over a year.

People were open to a claim system like that before the patch, but KFC refused. Now that the situation is reversed for them, it would be stupid to say yes to it.

Main: War75/Sam63/Blm71/Rng45
Sub: Nin37/Thf37/Whm37/Mnk30
Three nation: Done Zilart: Done CoP: Done

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 7:46 pm 
Star-Spangled Subligar
Star-Spangled Subligar

Arthars4 wrote:
ya i am back with new ID because someone decides to deactivate my acct :D

This is coming from the guy who bans anyone with a CKD name that registers on his forums. Not like i make people sign up to even read these forums.

Arthars4 wrote:
1. I do not mean latest, i meant Late because so many people have done things u self proclaim "first yada yada" its sounding like u people r humans and the rest arent, this is disgusting :O

2. I myself is not an NA, and i am in a Asian LS(KFC has chinese HKs NAs and JPs)

KFC invites anyone who is willing to whore HNMs at every hour of the day.
[/quote]
Arthars4 wrote:

Yarr wrote:
I couldnt put it better myself. Not many people got to see how lame Arthars was leveling up and how bad he sucked jp balls to get to where he is.

Yea and i also couldnt put it better myself. Not many people got to see how lame some NAs were leveling up and how bad they sucked Yarr's balls to get to where they are.

In this case i dont mean all CKD members but u know who u r LOL.

CKD started off with nothing. We started off with no armor, no gil, nothing. We worked our way to the top. KFC didnt even do that. No one has kissed my ass to get into ckd because people join CKD by a vote from ALL members of CKD. So people can kiss my ass all they like, not going to help them get into ckd though.

Arthars4 wrote:

4. Feel free to deactivate this acct as well, edit my contents and pls ban me from this forum so i dont get to see disgusting contents :O

5. Have a good day see ya!

I dont edit your posts. I delete them, I dont edit them. You make yourself look as stupid as possible with out any help from me.

Ive tried to be polite, so just stop coming back. You are not welcome here.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 7:58 pm 
Posts way too much
Posts way too much

Kaylia wrote:
The only reason KFC brought that was because they couldnt get claim anymore. People have the right to be pissed at them for monopolising those HNM for over a year.

People were open to a claim system like that before the patch, but KFC refused. Now that the situation is reversed for them, it would be stupid to say yes to it.

I know lol. im just pointing out that CKD doing a random of 3billion wont make them get a mob after a wipe. and Yarr answer my PM!!!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 8:15 pm 
Crumpet
Crumpet

It makes no sense at all to do a random unless you involve everyone there and they all agree to it. What if this happened... (Ignore the fact that it's hard due to lag, just assume it can happen.)

KFC and SO random, SO wins.

So as IW are wiping, only StarOnion are ready to claim it while KFC sit back and/or don't bother spamming it.

IW wipe, and... CKD get it instead.

Not only was the random now pointless, but if JP were infact trying to not let NA get it (by not letting them join the random) then KFC were just sitting back instead of being up front to spam it, which let what they didn't want to happen, happen.

Personally I wouldn't mind doing a random for first claim each day if people would stick to it, although I would prefer if people set up some kind of rota, with perhaps a random to determine the order. And then you'd know which days of the week you'd have to actually camp the damn thing, and everyone would get a fair shot. Perhaps even put HQ (Nidhogg) in a separate rota?

But randoming each day would work fine, if people will agree to do it. But make it so that...

A) You need at least 12 (or something) people at camp to be eligable to random, so you can't just send 1 guy down there to random and then call people when you win.

B) Random happens at X amount of time before window opens (15 minutes?) -- If you aren't at camp and ready, you're not elidgable. Either that or force everyone to stay up top and do the random after it pops, so as long as you're there before it pops you're ok.

But when people are in a position to monopolize and get them all to themselves, they wont agree to it anyway...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 8:20 pm 
Posts way too much
Posts way too much

I would love that too ket but the LS's in it would be: FS, CKD, SO, IW, KFC, TTK Valour, maybe JoS? So if Nidhogg pops once per week say. That's 2 months for each Nidhogg. People are greedy and arnt going to go with that. It's the perfect solution but it will never work :?

Edit: you changed your post =X

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 8:21 pm 
Crumpet
Crumpet

Yeah I just changed the post from the order thing lol. When I realised that there'd be a lot of LS and not everyone is gonna want to camp at all times and stuff.

And... no offense intended to anyone... but some LS aren't experienced enough to kill it, and you'd have "newcomers" wanting to join the queue who'd end up losing anyway and stuff. It would be a mess.

Just work on the random thing. :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 8:24 pm 
Posts way too much
Posts way too much

Yeah the random for claim is a great idea and also gets rid of fucking sitting there for 3hrs.... -.-. To know who is gonna get it just makes it better. Randoming would be the same chance at claim as spamming and would free up a lot of time for people. I wish people would see this and agree on a solution :\

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 77 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Board index » General Gaming » Gaming Screenshots & Videos