It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:34 pm View unanswered posts | View active topics |

Board index » General Gaming » Gaming Screenshots & Videos

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 9:48 pm 
Too Weak
Too Weak

Wish I knew somebody who had all that cool stuff so I could throw it away.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 12:59 am 
Father of Evil Twin Tarus & 1 Mastermind
Father of Evil Twin Tarus & 1 Mastermind

well I keep my char to myself thats why I dont give it out even my bro.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 4:21 am 
Easy Prey
Easy Prey

after spending so much time reading all that shit, i have to say pretty fucking funny. Even after all the "sides of the story" came into play. But i think the winner of all posts goes to this guy for summing up 7 pages of shit lol ::

Nerdkillers wrote:
Lets see...we have chumps caught up in some e-pussy, a fat chink saying nigger, a acne ridden turd who is trying to hook up with someone in game and got rejected and 2 douchebags on accounts not thiers stroking their e-penis to some pixelated items getting tossed and alot of trendy intraweb lingo.

This show the true faces of most ffxi players who try to sound hard and be little e-thugs.

fucking geeks, please get a clue t('-'t)

LOL

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 6:53 am 
Too Weak
Too Weak

I thought that guy what the most disgusting this on this game. And no, not for the equip he dropped people in this game officialy put Item > Race issues.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 11:31 am 
Easy Prey
Easy Prey

After reading a little more of the posts, and seeing all the sides of the story, I believe that all parties involved with what happened are now to be considered retards that even a porch monkey with down syndrome wound't bother associating with.

lol, seems more like this is a publicity stunt.

EDIT: lol edited the porch monkey statement. . . incomplete sentances that make no sense ftw!

http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/profile.xml?72267

Last edited by Kazekuro on Thu Sep 29, 2005 12:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 12:24 pm 
Invented Emo
Invented Emo

i am a mystic prophet, i smelled his bs from miles away lol

/bow

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 1:36 pm 
Posts way too much
Posts way too much

BS? read the whole thread lol. Don't think several members of different LSs would post about that if it wasn't true. Publicity stunts usually make someone look good, this thread makes both LSs involved look like fucking morons lol. All that shit happened just the one guy (Naru) that had all that rare/ex shit tossed quit and the guy who got revenge (Bamma) got alot of his shit back. This oddly is between a mostly JP HNM LS with some NA members (Stelva) and a NA HNM LS. The entire thread is funny especially some of the responses and trash talking. Don't take this shit so seriously lol.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 1:58 pm 
Invented Emo
Invented Emo

i was just being a wiseass :oops:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 2:10 pm 
Easy Prey
Easy Prey

Damn.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 4:31 pm 
Too Weak
Too Weak

Haha I liked the story just cause you Tarantino'd it. Gave us the ending and had to read the story behind it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 11:24 pm 
Easy Prey
Easy Prey

Eternus wrote:
BS? read the whole thread lol. Don't think several members of different LSs would post about that if it wasn't true. Publicity stunts usually make someone look good, this thread makes both LSs involved look like fucking morons lol. All that shit happened just the one guy (Naru) that had all that rare/ex shit tossed quit and the guy who got revenge (Bamma) got alot of his shit back. This oddly is between a mostly JP HNM LS with some NA members (Stelva) and a NA HNM LS. The entire thread is funny especially some of the responses and trash talking. Don't take this shit so seriously lol.

lol, what I meant by publicity stunt is they're going to be KNOWN for this, and thus it gives them publicity. Well. . . not really good publicity, but it's one of those things people will talk about for a while on their server. True they don't really get a good rep from this, but idiot's like them will read that thread and they'll be like, "omg, I so wanna do something stupid like this! I wanna be cool like these guys!"

In the end it just perpetuates the stupidity of some players in the FFXI community. Also gives alot of the other people who see this as what it is a good laugh, mostly out of the sheer stupidity of the people. I personally believe these guys should win a Darwin award :P

http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/profile.xml?72267

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 4:57 am 
Decent Challenge
Decent Challenge

I stopped reading about halfway because the constant use of the n-word made my eyes bleed...
If he's gonna use racial slurs, which I don't condone in the first place, he should at least use the right damn slur for the right damn people.

brb, cleaning the blood from my eyes.

R.I.P.
Purity - April 2004 ~+> November 2005
[size=0]God, Im such a fag and god yarr is so bloody cool. =P[/size]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 1:21 pm 
Tough!
Tough!

quit being a rainbow-nazi haha

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 1:48 am 
Too Weak
Too Weak

(crys) (picks everyhting up from the ground)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 7:44 am 
Easy Prey
Easy Prey

btw all that shit he threw out it was prob on a private server so... GG "you can have all items on an emu server" lol

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 1:02 pm 
Too Weak
Too Weak

LMFAO! Check page 4+, it seems someone posted something really stupid then deleted it . . . when everyone started flaming him, he deleted his post instead of defending himself.

Funny thing is, his name is Jimbean and he is from the Ifrit Server . . . wonder who that could be :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 1:30 pm 
Invented Emo
Invented Emo

Bob wrote:
LMFAO! Check page 4+, it seems someone posted something really stupid then deleted it . . . when everyone started flaming him, he deleted his post instead of defending himself.

Funny thing is, his name is Jimbean and he is from the Ifrit Server . . . wonder who that could be :lol:

I didn't post anything stupid I called out the OP in the same way I did in this thread (most of my post just basically slammed the OP for using the words nigger and fag repeatedly and didn't have all that much to do with the incident itself), but then I realized that it wasn't worth fighting with all the no-brain noobs who were riding the OP's jock at the time and decided to retract my statement to not be involved in some big retarded flame that had nothing to do with me, or my server. Most of those comments came after I had already taken the post down.. it was up for about 30sec but there was so many bored rejects hitting refresh to catch every second of the drama that unfortunately a few saw it. Nonetheless if you kept reading everything I said about the OP turned out to be true anyway so +1 for me. Least I had the balls to post with my name and server right BOB? kthnxbye

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 1:38 pm 
Too Weak
Too Weak

lol, well sorry for calling it stupid, had no way of agreeing/disagreeing with your post on it due to it being deleted. I just laugh at all the people who jump in w/ their opinions. Why getting THAT involved with something that is happening in a fantasy world with pixelated "treasure"? Out of the entire post, I agreed with one thing. Don't get involved with e-pussy.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 2:07 pm 
Too Weak
Too Weak

I am shocked and appalled. #-o

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 4:52 pm 
Decent Challenge
Decent Challenge

Me too

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 12:45 am 
Easy Prey
Easy Prey

i'd agree with jim on this one...guy was just looking for attention. he came off as a complete asshole during the whole post. (constant swearing and whatnot) personally i think it's kinda funny how a bunch of really hard to get rare/ex items just gone haha.

meh i know of at least 3 people that have my content ID and password, but it's only the people i really trust, 2 of them being coworkers irl /point mikekirby. i've never had any issues with it, but like eternus said, they'd probably be doing me a favor my making me quit haha.

Board index » General Gaming » Gaming Screenshots & Videos