It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:39 pm View unanswered posts | View active topics |

Board index » General Gaming » Gaming Screenshots & Videos

Post subject: Best Trash Can Evar!
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 10:02 am 
"Kaiser or Bust!"

Full Story can be found here: http://killingifrit.com/forums.php?m=posts&q=82014.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 10:48 am 
Easy Prey
Easy Prey

LOL. Greatest post ever! You guys gotta go to KI and read it. XD

http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/profile.xml?72267

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 11:01 am 
I;m in cobr a kuy dogo
I;m in cobr a kuy dogo

That SS makes me Mad. I hate people.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 11:02 am 
The Mexican Reject
The Mexican Reject

Talisin wrote:
That SS makes me Mad. I hate people.

You have to read that huge ass novel of a post on KI to understand what's going on in the SS.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 11:12 am 
Incredibly Tough!
Incredibly Tough!

omg, that's so awesome hahahaha!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 11:15 am 
Emo Immolator
Emo Immolator

Justice duely served.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 12:25 pm 
Invented Emo
Invented Emo

I'd like to say first that the OP of that thread is a ignorant bastard I don't see why he needed to use the words fag and nigger every other sentence to tell his boring ass pointless story that served no other purpose than to brag about what he did in the game as if he's gonna get some petty bullshit fame from it or something.

ooh i quit and gave out my account info and when i came back my stuff had been sold or given away.. yeh DUH wtf did you expect would happen dick? Throwing all the shit away is not ballsy nor does it prove anyone or hurt anyone besides himself in anyway (afterall he's the one who spent countless hours getting that bullshit in the first place).

And just to prove how much of a winner this guy is he even says this little gem: "The same day I found all my shit gone was the day I was going to log in to auction off all my items in hopes to sell the gil for RL money."

Bottomline from what I gathered from reading that long piece of shit and essentially wasting 10mins of my precious time I'll never have back I deduced one thing: this guys is a dooshbag, deserves what happened to him and does not deserve to be glorified for this as if it's some extremely cool badass thing to do. It's players like this guy that ruin the gaming experience for a lot of the better mroe personable players that you can actually have fun with as opposed to just being gear whores for bragging rights.

i hope he doesn't see this tho.. i wouldn't want him to call up my mom and threaten her.. ooh /scared

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 12:37 pm 
Easy Prey
Easy Prey

lol, may not seem like it Jim, but I agree with you, at least in the fact that the guy should not be glorified. More or less though, it's kinda a post where you're laughing at the guy who's laughing, instead of laughing with em though. In the end, since the guy is a gear whore, he just screwed himself over more than the people that jacked his stuff. He lost his precious gear! Nothing to sell for him now! muahaha.

http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/profile.xml?72267

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 1:05 pm 
Too Weak
Too Weak

my eyes... they burn... :(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 1:06 pm 
Decent Challenge
Decent Challenge

Didnt read the story yet because I'm in a pt atm.

Read the last couple of lines though, looks interesting, and sucks to be this guy XD

[DRK]75 [BLM]75 [WAR]75
[San d'Oria] Rank 10

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 1:08 pm 
Invented Emo
Invented Emo

Kazekuro wrote:
lol, may not seem like it Jim, but I agree with you, at least in the fact that the guy should not be glorified. More or less though, it's kinda a post where you're laughing at the guy who's laughing, instead of laughing with em though. In the end, since the guy is a gear whore, he just screwed himself over more than the people that jacked his stuff. He lost his precious gear! Nothing to sell for him now! muahaha.

it's totally a publicity stunt and it's ridiculous the kinds of mindless sheep we all are.. look at that thread.. every single person is like "wow /clap best thread evar.. props to you" i mean, maybe i'm the only one who sees his pettiness and arogance because i'm not on his server so i'm not affected by his rep or pull or any other bs like that. But seriously this guy needs to grow the fuck up.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 1:11 pm 
Too Weak
Too Weak

way to get all stirred up and opinionated, dude got his revenge, let him get his fucking revenge, end of story

71WHM - Ifrit
75NIN,75WAR - Remora
http://www.Valour-Ifrit.net

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 1:13 pm 
Posts way too much
Posts way too much

He threw away someone else's Black Belt, Dalmatica and their YinYang Robe. That is grounds for murder irl. Shit is really funny I am sorry. He also gave away their non rare/ex shit too. But yeah he was planning to RMT his own shit when he quit. Just another example of people taking this game seriously.

My friend Matt plays Lineage II and his friend Emory and him each had passwords to eachothers accounts. Well Emory decided to throw away some of Matt's most expensive gear, so Matt got on Emory's character and threw away his shit and gave all his money to himself. Now of course they aren't friends IRL anymore lol. This is a similar situation in another game. MMOs are fucking lame. The end.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 1:14 pm 
Invented Emo
Invented Emo

meh i shouldn't care, cuz i play maybe 1.5 hours a week now if that? Just bothers me that assholes get applauded for doing asshole things.. I've never been one of those people who found stupid stunts like this or cfh on a hnm (for example) to be funny or entertaining in the slightest. It just ruins the experience for a lot of people.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 2:23 pm 
Star-Spangled Subligar
Star-Spangled Subligar

I agree with Jim on this.

First off all, this guy has no one to blame but himself. he gave the password out after all.

The guys a douche bag gil seller who got pissed cause someone stole his gear before he could go support IGE.

CONGRATULATIONS SIR! GOOD JOB! GO RUIN THE ECONOMY ONE ITEM AT A TIME! HUZZAH!

I probably would have laughed with him if he wasnt on the same level as the stupid gil sellers.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 3:46 pm 
Posts way too much
Posts way too much

Edit: I was able to read it somehow. I agree with Jim.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 4:00 pm 
I;m in cobr a kuy dogo
I;m in cobr a kuy dogo

Guy F??k him he was just going to sell the GL for RL money. All you can say is Boo hoo

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 4:10 pm 
Even Match
Even Match

Kluya wrote:
Edit: I was able to read it somehow. I agree with Jim.

no you don't, all i did was read the 2nd to the last paragraph before the pictures and it explains all, everything else was pointless.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 4:22 pm 
". . ."
". . ."

Does somebody still have that news article, about the chinese players who knew each other irl, and one of them stole the other ones sword and armor set or something, and the guy he took it from killed him irl?

I just think it would be an interesting add on to this, lmao.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 4:26 pm 
Too Weak
Too Weak

you...throw away....a blackbelt...
I would buy this guy a plane ticket here to Hawaii for the sole purpose of making him bite curb whilst I stop the back of his sperm receptical of a skull...-_-

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 4:35 pm 
Too Weak
Too Weak

ohhhhhhhhhhh man I love that omg thats made my week for sure....

wo0t

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 4:40 pm 
Posts way too much
Posts way too much

Well the key word "was" going to RMT his own shit, but when he got the other dude's account he went on that guy's character and took his shit back and dumped that guy's Rare/ex shit and gave away the rest. Now it seems he didn't end up RMTing shit, but he did get his revenge from Naru dumping his rare/ex stuff.

As far as someone RMTing their account after they quit... I wouldn't do it myself. The reason why I wouldn't sell my account would be not due to supporting IGE or some bullshit, but I do not want anyone walking around claiming to be my char when they bought the shit. I hate the idea of some asshat who never leveled a job period buying up a level 75 account. I could give a rat's ass if IGE makes money or whatever other RMT company.

IGE has a market for the same reason Gameshark exists.. people want to cheat because they want the shorter easier road. MMOs take a crapload of time investment.. are they really worth it? This guy was going to take a bunch of virtual items he spent months getting and RMTing them (making him a gilseller).

The saying is "Time is money" and alot of people live by this. Well people like this do not want to quit a game with all this gear and all the time they invested and all the money spent on monthly payments to SE. They decide they want a Return on Investment (ROI). They invested their time getting the character to 75 and getting all that gear so they feel its their right to sell that shit. No law in any country can prevent them from doing this, it is not illegal to sell virtual goods lol. SE's laws do not govern RL... as fucking lame as fuck as RMTing your own shit may be.

Sure was funny as hell to watch some guy toss all that hard to obtain shit though. I know if someone did that to me... well Ilma said it best that they would be doing me a favor. All that would do is make me quit this game, which is a merciful act. I am sure I would be pissed at first, but years later when I would be spending my time on something actually productive and worthwhile I think I might have some gratitude.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 4:51 pm 
Emo Immolator
Emo Immolator

Quote:
maybe i'm the only one who sees his pettiness and arogance

Yeah, I more or less skimmed through it and thought it was basically a guy getting revenge from someone who stole his account. But since he was planning to RMT and other shit I dunno... no one deserves to have their stuff stolen from them, but both sides seem alot more petty when you put it like that Jim, nice post.

Quote:
MMOs are fucking lame. The end.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 5:42 pm 
Posts way too much
Posts way too much

I dont see a defending ring. so he's lame

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 7:15 pm 
Incredibly Tough!
Incredibly Tough!

dunno i thought it was hot, lol