It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:14 am View unanswered posts | View active topics |

Board index » General Gaming » Gaming Screenshots & Videos

Post subject: Cheeseburgers smoke Jeuno!
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2004 8:48 am 
Star-Spangled Subligar
Star-Spangled Subligar

I think this may have been the best raid yet! Lots of AF, 2 100 bills and lots of fun. Thanks to everyone who showed up.

Oh and we kill the Goblin Golem Mega Boss first try ;p. Thats something that I didnt even do with my japanese LS first try.

This was really odd. The NM Goblins will Roll dice as an attack and numbers will appear over their head. This is the rare roll. This goblin acctually reset the time on my 2h and DS.

This is the point in the raid where I peepee'ed my pants. THREE AVATARS! I dont know if everyone here really understands just how hard the 2h from an avatar will hit. The Avatar in Dynamis will kill everyone within its AoE range unless you have stoneskin and you are at the very edge you will die. I was with my japanese group once and I lived through Titan's 2h with 12 hp left. I had full hp and stoneskin + Barstonra. I was the only person in 2 alliances who didnt die... you can imagine how scared i was last night when i saw THREE avatars. Thats a big challange and the Red mages and Bards should get a big pat on the back for keeping them asleep.

Yes, thats three pieces of AF2. Like I said, we had a very good night.

So, this is kinda funny. Fabian did a great job pulling, however, the mega boss has a spell that no other mobs have... Death... lol Last night I got my first taste of it. Note my health in the screen shot.

After the mega boss died (Goblin Golem) there was a large repop. This made pulling from where we were almost impossible. Heres the nice train that ended our trip a little short lol.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2004 10:31 am 
Mini-Shadow Lord
Mini-Shadow Lord

I wanted to go but it's was too earlier for any PST to join anyway ><||

gratz

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2004 10:48 am 
Crumpet
Crumpet

Lets see, i think...

- 2x RNG AF2 (Fabian, Cyntari)
- 1x DRG AF2 (Itto)
- 1x RDM AF2 (Croucont)
- 1x MNK AF2 (Evilelf)
- 1x WAR AF2 (Did this drop? I can't remember who got this if it did, lol.)
- 1x DRK AF2 (Rhinoa)
- 1x SAM AF2 (Znake)

That's 8. If we can pull off that kinda AF2 intake per raid, a lot of people are going to be very happy.

Also, I got a 100 Byne Bill. I know I should probably keep this for Relic, but I was thinking of selling it to help me get Adaman armor a lot quicker. I felt kinda useless this raid, I was in the "spillover" group, as Yarr called it, lol. Peejo and Emerlin wen't down a lot, and I really couldn't backup tank because my PT was nothing more than an RDM and a WAR, not even in an alliance. I'm not even in any of the screenshots. ><

How do you go about selling these anyway? The only thing you can do with them in Bazaar them, but where do you bazaar such an item, and for how much? I need 14 of these 100 Byne Bills for the second relic upgrade, orz. I guess I will have plenty raids to get that back, but I wanna get Adaman and be useful. ; ;

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2004 10:51 am 
Too Weak
Too Weak

So does killing the Goblin Golem Megaboss mean that you "beat" this dynamis? If so that is a quite impressive feat considering it's your first try there. I mean i know you will still return there for other drops, etc. but (congratulations!). Things seemed to go quite well for you.
That Gobby dice roll thing is pretty sweet, however i would guess that the other rolls it gets probably aren't as pleasant..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2004 10:58 am 
Decent Challenge
Decent Challenge

Adaman isn't god for tanking. It helps but it won't help you in mass trains like we had last night. You need level more than anything to be useful in dynamis really. Without the hp to buy time for whm to heal you, you can't tank. Shiloh doesn't have Adaman but he's done a very good job on back up tanking in and out of dynamis.

Both Triddy and Shiloh did a great job last night. They help with tanking when they need to, they help healing when I am tanking. Poor little triddy is only lvl 70. He casted cure 4 and mobs turned to him. He could had save couple of deaths if he didn't heal me in mass trains but he took one for the team and keep us going. Thanks Triddy :)

PS: Yes, defeat Goblin Golem means Dynamis-Jeuno is cleared

Board index » General Gaming » Gaming Screenshots & Videos