Unofficial notes on the official live letter from yesterday, it's worth a peruse if you're curious:https://docs.google.com/document/d/14Sc ... eY/preview
TLDR key things that might interest people:
- Cleric stance is gone.
- Machinist and Bard casting is gone. Some blm stuff can be done mobile also
- Blm's enochain can be maintained by swapping between ice/fire stance similar to monk
- mutli-tier spells will be rolled into one that scales to the level content you are doing.
- Many of the stats are being removed or remodeled. For instance, accuracy on gear is now gone, instead your hit percentage will be based on the level difference between you and your target. Might want to read the doc for more details on stats because there was a lot to cover.
- cross abilities from classes now gone. replaced with similar system except based on role. They alluded to jobs no longer requiring classes at certain level to unlock but I'm unsure if this is a change now or for later or just banter.
- each job gets a new, rather artsy, gauge to help manage some of their abilities.
- pvp will no longer have a level requirement. Everyone will have the same amount of hp/tp when entering any gear you have will be ignored.
- pvp will no longer allow you to use your pve abilities. Instead, you will get a set of specific abilities based on your role
so for example a blackmage and summoner would be identical to one another.
- mounts increasing in speed
- mog station will sell items to skip 2.0 and 3.0 stories or level you to 60 for one job
was not mentioned in the live letter but previously stated that sprint will no longer use tp so all jobs can use it freely